advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So How Many of You Are Afraid of Mexico?

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
So how many of you are afraid to travel to Baja with all the news you hear about Mexico? I've live here almost 16 yrs and so far the only problems I have had is with the Mexican police when I'm drunk walking around at 2 in the morning.

I did end up in Mexican jail 4 times last yr for fighting but paid my way out within a couple of hrs.

We have just about everything here you can think of but a nice GYM? Guess that's why I built my own.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 724
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 687
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 671
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 658
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 658
Continued of my home Gym. Approx 1100 sq ft. I plan on adding on and adding a Jacuzzi.

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 558
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 513
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 501
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 481
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 547
Its not about being afraid. Its about being smart. I sold a home to guy that works with homeland security, specifically relating to the border. If you are white, and are hangin out on the mexican side of the border, you are asking for issues. I am happy you haven't but their is a reason that kidnapping is a huge business in Mexico.

Why would be anyone want to take a chance? Everyone I know wouldn't.;)

Nice gym hows the cost of living there

Stay on the compound!

That sums up my visit.

Nice gym hows the cost of living there
Not bad. I built my own house. Labor is still cheap. About $20-25 a day to hire someone. Gas is $2.97 a gal right now. As for food I buy just about everything in San Diego. I just look for sales. Everything else is pretty cheap if made here. Lumber is imported from the states so it's expensive. There is a 33% import tax on all good imported. Milk, eggs, veggies and fruits are all local and as fresh as you can get. You can rent a nice house for about $500-600 a month or a piece of shit for $125.

Goood Lawwwwwd :eek: Now THATSSS a home gym!!! Would luvvv to go back to Mexico sumday.... did tha cancun thing.... def had sum FUNNN there!!! I wouldnt have an issue going....u gonna be taking care of tha drinks, talented women, and police payoff when we act a fool??? Ill fly out this weekend LOL.... i remember being soooo hammered in cancun and taking a piss begind some bushes and having the police arrest me...str8 up told me to pay them $100 american and theyd let me go or i was going to jail.... wish more officers were like that over here :D

just O/T question but what source of energy do they use there? Nuclear, coal, wood?

Its not about being afraid. Its about being smart. I sold a home to guy that works with homeland security, specifically relating to the border. If you are white, and are hangin out on the mexican side of the border, you are asking for issues. I am happy you haven't but their is a reason that kidnapping is a huge business in Mexico.

Why would be anyone want to take a chance? Everyone I know wouldn't.;)
Although the cartel is in all of Mexico including Baja, most problems are in TX, AZ and New Mexico.

I do admit every time Tijuana, Rosarito gets a new police chief, the fucker gets assassinated. They are mostly after people in power trying to cause problems for the cartel. I very seldom here of any Americans having problems~!

Not bad might have to bring my handicapped ass south of the boarder

I was in Mazatlan last month and didn't run into any issues out late at night. It seemed safer than a jaunt downtown in my city here in Canada. I heard stories of some guys getting accosted by police, having to pay them off etc., but didn't see much of it. The resorts weren't overly busy... bad PR there and in other areas of Mexico must be affecting travel to and from the area. Too bad.

That home gym is better than the one at my resort!

In 1991-1994 I spent alot of time on South Padre island, and traveled to mexico several times a week. I drove as far as Mexico City once. It was scarry then, and I had big balls! I don't think I would do it today, I would love to hit some of the vacation areas though. I miss the Cheap pre-loads, Sten, and fort dodge eq!

I used to go to TJ almost every weekend when I was a kid. I live too close to the border now and would never drive or walk across. Now, the most I've done is San Lucas and on a plane....Besides the corruption, there's too much for me to risk loosing down there....Bunch of fuckin scum!!!:mad::banghead::rolleyes:
I think you're actually weird for living there.:p:eek:

more afraid of the mexican/latino gangs in the states than mexico itself. stay safe old man...nice gym.

i went to mexico in the early 90s when i wuz in the military. we walked over cost us 50cents to get over the border straight down hwy 35. we had a cab driver take us to a place called boys town. it wuz like a little city a few blocks long surrounded by a cinder block wall talkin bout Sodom and Gomorrah. naked girls everywhere guys get n there cock sucked right in the bar. coronas cost 25cents pussy wuz 10dollars the rooms to rent were 8dollars. i seen a donkey show, lesbian show, banana show. the only american music i remember so clearly wuz ozzies bark at the moon and cindy lauper girls just want to have fun. if i wuz into gear back then omg i would of took advantage of that. that wuz b4 the big bust when it wuz everywhere. i think our military IDs really got us through we were not in the best part of town and we were the only americans there. i remember beggin at the border becuz we were all broke spent every dime on pussy and beer. it only cost 25cents to get over and none of us had a penny left.
oh yea one of my buddies got his dick sucked in the bar and the girl wuz naked so while she wuz doing her thing she wuz going through his pants that were to the floor and robbed him blind. we went to one of the federallys that wuz there he beat the shit out of that girl but where did she put it?? bitch had it up her pussy as she reluctanly gave it back to him after the beating i couldnt believe he gave her

I was wondering??

T.O.M., I was going to ask you how it was living down there. Sounds like a good time. Now I know thanks for the info.
Chim Chim

Lived in tamps 7 years ran a large business there. Sold out and got the fuck out in 02 because they started robbing my customers. Part of mex aint too bad but none of us would last 5 minutes where I used to live. Ive had 3 relatives kidnapped and a bunch of people killed in the last 2 years. Its just fuked. I have a nice house there but I'm stayin north till things chill.

I have been to Cancun twice and Acapulco once, all spring break trips during college. I made sure to stay at the hotel or the clubs we were all at so I didn't get into trouble. I do know someone who got in a taxi though instead of the public bus and ended up getting robbed at gunpoint in cancun

Lived in tamps 7 years ran a large business there. Sold out and got the fuck out in 02 because they started robbing my customers. Part of mex aint too bad but none of us would last 5 minutes where I used to live. Ive had 3 relatives kidnapped and a bunch of people killed in the last 2 years. Its just fuked. I have a nice house there but I'm stayin north till things chill.

Tampa is terrible. I lived in North Tampa briefly in the 90s but worked at Hillsborough and Martin Luther King (Hillsborough regional youth detention). It was a mess in most parts of that city.

Skip

i went to mexico in the early 90s when i wuz in the military. we walked over cost us 50cents to get over the border straight down hwy 35. we had a cab driver take us to a place called boys town. it wuz like a little city a few blocks long surrounded by a cinder block wall talkin bout Sodom and Gomorrah. naked girls everywhere guys get n there cock sucked right in the bar. coronas cost 25cents pussy wuz 10dollars the rooms to rent were 8dollars. i seen a donkey show, lesbian show, banana show. the only american music i remember so clearly wuz ozzies bark at the moon and cindy lauper girls just want to have fun. if i wuz into gear back then omg i would of took advantage of that. that wuz b4 the big bust when it wuz everywhere. i think our military IDs really got us through we were not in the best part of town and we were the only americans there. i remember beggin at the border becuz we were all broke spent every dime on pussy and beer. it only cost 25cents to get over and none of us had a penny left.
oh yea one of my buddies got his dick sucked in the bar and the girl wuz naked so while she wuz doing her thing she wuz going through his pants that were to the floor and robbed him blind. we went to one of the federallys that wuz there he beat the shit out of that girl but where did she put it?? bitch had it up her pussy as she reluctanly gave it back to him after the beating i couldnt believe he gave her

DAMMMMM. sounds like justice was served. Not only did you buddy get his dick sucked, he also got his wallet back with a stench of pussy on it lmao

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws