over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Someone PLEASE help me with my appetite

eyesin

Banned
For the last 3 months or so i have had no appetite. I feel my stomach get empty and start to annoy me because its empty but i am unable to get a craving or a taste for anything. If I force myself to eat, lets say a piece of chicken, i chew the chicken in my mouth for about 10 minutes before it falls tiny piece by tiny piece down my throat cause my body wont even let me swallow.

Ive ordered B12 from a sponsor and have given myself 2, 2ml shots over 2 weeks, and this has not helped AT ALL.

any ideas? this is really starting to F with me bad.

oh and sometimes at about 2:30 a.m. i get a junk food craving, like candy but thats IT.

Thanks
J

Ive ordered B12 from a sponsor and have given myself 2, 2ml shots over 2 weeks, and this has not helped AT ALL.

Thanks
J

That's not enough. That's like taking 50mg of testosterone and wondering why you are not growing.

I'd do a fiber/juice detox for a few days to clear out the bowels. Get some psyllium and mix a tablespoon with some fresh-squeezed juice of your choice. Do this every few hours.

Continue with the B-12 increasing the dose to an effective/comfortable level. You could add some desiccated liver, maybe 25 tabs ED, after the colon detox.

You may want to check your zinc status, also.

they have some stuff out called engorge, im currently taken it and its has helped alot.

In my experience with B12 ED or EOD shots were required to notice anything. ED made a big difference to my appetite and energy levels.

Other suggestions for increasing appetite:

insulin glargine shot upon waking
5mg of pericatin before bed
synthelamin
metafomin
any ghrelin stimulators

Or a less chemical solution, mix some splenda in warm water and drink. Savour the fluid around the tongue for a few seconds then chew some gum. Within 20-30mins I am usually hungry.

Last edited:
For the last 3 months or so i have had no appetite. I feel my stomach get empty and start to annoy me because its empty but i am unable to get a craving or a taste for anything. If I force myself to eat, lets say a piece of chicken, i chew the chicken in my mouth for about 10 minutes before it falls tiny piece by tiny piece down my throat cause my body wont even let me swallow.

any ideas? this is really starting to F with me bad.

oh and sometimes at about 2:30 a.m. i get a junk food craving, like candy but thats IT.

Thanks
J

sounds like there might be something else going on. Get happy, find some fun things to do, don't worry about it too much. Sometimes when a little down, things like appetite go down too. The food should be enjoyable, but so should alot of other things.
maybe you could try and drink most of your meals. at least you'll be getting some nutrtion in and not feel like you r forcing it until you normalize.
Stay up, it will come back

That's not enough. That's like taking 50mg of testosterone and wondering why you are not growing.

Yea as usual Big A is right. You need to be injecting more and then youll notice the effects

Question: When is the last time you had bloodwork done to check your liver?

These all are some great response. Good luck with your problem.

In my experience with B12 ED or EOD shots were required to notice anything. ED made a big difference to my appetite and energy levels.

Other suggestions for increasing appetite:

insulin glargine shot upon waking
5mg of pericatin before bed
synthelamin
methafomin
any ghrelin stimulators

Or a less chemical solution, mix some splenda in warm water and drink. Savour the fluid around the tongue for a few seconds then chew some gum. Within 20-30mins I am usually hungry.

Synthelamin is what I have, recommended 1 shot every 4-5 days of 2ml. which is why I take that much, cause thats whats recommended on the boards. so if I need more, how much more?

I have smoked a little bit of weed from time to time to help me eat, may not be a route most want to go. works for me.

I'd do a fiber/juice detox for a few days to clear out the bowels. Get some psyllium and mix a tablespoon with some fresh-squeezed juice of your choice. Do this every few hours.

Continue with the B-12 increasing the dose to an effective/comfortable level. You could add some desiccated liver, maybe 25 tabs ED, after the colon detox.

You may want to check your zinc status, also.

I take 3 tsp of psyllium Metamucil before bed and when I wake up

I had the same symptoms. You should have an endoscopy and colonoscopy to determine if you might have colitis, which is what I ultimately was diagnosed with.

I had the same symptoms. You should have an endoscopy and colonoscopy to determine if you might have colitis, which is what I ultimately was diagnosed with.

Id much rather try other stuff before i jump right into a colonoscopy, no thanks.

When was the last time you took a break from lifting and eating?

this is what I was saying also. find something else for a short time, then get back at it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws