advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something we don't really talk about (visceral fat)...

SwoleinKR

Newbies
I've been dieting and can see my 4 upper abs clearly (without a mirror). So I jumped on one of those bf testing machines today at the dr's office(not your average cheapo hand held device, this one costs over 10K and is used by many dr's). It read 21%!! I was like no way, this thing is obviously wrong...how can I see my upper four abs and be 21% bf? Then I kept reading the page and it broke down my subcutaneous fat and visceral fat. Most of my fat is visceral and explains my pot belly when I'm at rest. Just thought I'd share considering we don't really consider this as BBers. Considering some use calipers to check their bf% makes you wonder...atleast it made me wonder...

i must agree with you, calipers are an awful method of measuring body fat, they don't take into account hydration level (much of what people think is fat is just them holding water).

I've been dieting and can see my 4 upper abs clearly (without a mirror). So I jumped on one of those bf testing machines today at the dr's office(not your average cheapo hand held device, this one costs over 10K and is used by many dr's). It read 21%!! I was like no way, this thing is obviously wrong...how can I see my upper four abs and be 21% bf? Then I kept reading the page and it broke down my subcutaneous fat and visceral fat. Most of my fat is visceral and explains my pot belly when I'm at rest. Just thought I'd share considering we don't really consider this as BBers. Considering some use calipers to check their bf% makes you wonder...atleast it made me wonder...

visceral fat is easy to lose relatively the blood flow to this area is very good and it should go away quite fast if diet and training is in check so i wouldnt worry about it to bad the fat BBs worry about is white fat that builds up in the lower back and abdomen

Visceral fat is more dangerous than Subcutaneous fat.

inside...

This is what I had. Inside the abdominal wall.
I just lost 60 pounds and was surprised to see abs at the top and still be losing 25 pounds later. I did not realise where it was coming from until looking back at the pics from the start. I took them weekly as I lost.
Still got a few to go...low back and butt.
Several studies indicated sprint intervals were effective for this type of fat loss...my experience confirms this in my case.

This is what I had. Inside the abdominal wall.
I just lost 60 pounds and was surprised to see abs at the top and still be losing 25 pounds later. I did not realise where it was coming from until looking back at the pics from the start. I took them weekly as I lost.
Still got a few to go...low back and butt.
Several studies indicated sprint intervals were effective for this type of fat loss...my experience confirms this in my case.

ןא ןד more dangerous but its more easy to lose

ןא ןד more dangerous but its more easy to lose

Yeah lol

Shit i Almost have any Visceral Fat at all last time i checked.

MY stomach is Flat as a pankake, Not buldge at all.

But it seem i retain my Fat subcutaneous More, its hard to lose it for me.

"I've been dieting and can see my 4 upper abs clearly (without a mirror)."

When you say without a mirror. Is there a difference in begin able to see them in a mirror or without. For myself I can see the top 4 VERY clea in the mirror and the bottom 2 ok in the mirror. But without I can see the outlines of them. What is the difference between the 2 besides or of course one is with and without a mirror.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131