over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine - yep, still awesome

Whenever I have a long or even short break from synthetine I can always see the difference in sweating the first time I use it again. Love the feeling though so gonna continue with my preworkout protocol.

I also recommend using a few select anti-oxidants daily in conjunction with synthetine. This for health and I see on here many are concerned with anti-aging. Combining the likes alpha lipoic acid, ubiquinol, curcumin with synthetine is a great way to reduce mitochondrial decay, thus, help with anti-aging.

whats the longest youve been off elvia1023 , i have been on straight for a few years now going between 2-4ml per day. that and synthergine i keep as my two regulars along with my trt.

whats the longest youve been off elvia1023 , i have been on straight for a few years now going between 2-4ml per day. that and synthergine i keep as my two regulars along with my trt.

Not quite sure matey. I have been on/off for quite a few years now. The longest I have been off is probably about 6 months. I have stayed on for 6+ months as well and loved the results. Synthergine is one of my staple health supplements as well. I have occasional breaks from synthergine but stay on most of the year. Synthetine I use in cycles and standard doses are great for health imo. I used 4ml today with 1ml syntheselen and been using approx that preworkout for a few weeks now. One thing for sure when you use it after a long break it kicks in fast for me now. Within days of restarting I feel warmer, sweat loads whilst training and my vascularity increases.

Whenever I have a long or even short break from synthetine I can always see the difference in sweating the first time I use it again.

You definitely feel that sweating real quick...That's for sure!

I had forgotten about this compound somehow. Used it religiously my last 3 shows and definitely made a positive impact. 10/10

For those of you that have used synthetine subq, have you done the total volume in one spot or multiple spots? Speaking personally, the most of any water based substance I've injected in one spot subq is 1 ml.

For those of you that have used synthetine subq, have you done the total volume in one spot or multiple spots? Speaking personally, the most of any water based substance I've injected in one spot subq is 1 ml.

I'd definitely spread it out, even 1cc sub q leaves a noticable bump for a while

I do 1.5ml per spot sq, all over the body. Obviously choose the fattier spots - stomach, ass fat, side pec if you have any, etc.

I'd definitely spread it out, even 1cc sub q leaves a noticable bump for a while

I can do 5ml in one spot with no pip or lumping but I use a swallow IM injection. I even get lumping from some 0.1-0.2ml bac water sub-q shots so I don't even bother with 1ml+ of anything. Everyone is different though and I know a few guys that do multiple 1ml synthetine shots sub-q all over their bodies.

I do 1.5ml per spot sq, all over the body. Obviously choose the fattier spots - stomach, ass fat, side pec if you have any, etc.

I can do 5ml in one spot with no pip or lumping but I use a swallow IM injection. I even get lumping from some 0.1-0.2ml bac water sub-q shots so I don't even bother with 1ml+ of anything. Everyone is different though and I know a few guys that do multiple 1ml synthetine shots sub-q all over their bodies.

Thank you fellas. I’m a little put off by the idea of 3ml IM daily so I just wanna make sure I’ve got some options. Take care.

Side question: how long does synthetek usually take to ship once payment is made?

Thank you fellas. I’m a little put off by the idea of 3ml IM daily so I just wanna make sure I’ve got some options. Take care.

Side question: how long does synthetek usually take to ship once payment is made?

Usually within 24hrs. There is a Synthetine shortage right now though, so it's about 2 weeks delay.

It sounds a lot but for most it's very easy. Synthetine is water based and causes me no pip. Even some of my 0.3-0.5ml short ester injections are much worst to give you an idea. The only way to find out is to try it for yourself as some get pip but most don't. But 1ml sub-q is definitely another option. I have heard US guys receive orders (payment to at your door) within a few days most of the time.

Does anyone know if it is OK to eat meat post-workout when using insulin?

Reason I ask is because I've read to avoid eating any fats while it is active in your system. Wasn't sure if eating steak, chicken, etc. would be OK or not? I usually have steak and potatoes post workout. I eat top round though, so it is pretty lean.

Reason I ask is because I've read to avoid eating any fats while it is active in your system. Wasn't sure if eating steak, chicken, etc. would be OK or not? I usually have steak and potatoes post workout. I eat top round though, so it is pretty lean.

Another related question - do you have to worry about fat in your diet, if you are cutting and only taking 2iu insulin with the L-Carnitine?

Another related question - do you have to worry about fat in your diet, if you are cutting and only taking 2iu insulin with the L-Carnitine?

You really dont have to worry about getting fat on 2iu.

You are just using 2iu slin at all times? You don't have to worry about fat at all. Well obviously if you are cutting you have to worry about your overall amount in the day but not a small amount when slin is active. So if you take 2iu and synthetine preworkout/cardio and want to eat steak afterwards go ahead. I assume this is your first time using insulin? What type of insulin are you using? Always carry some sweets (or dextrose tabs) when going out after using slin just as a precaution.

Just put in an order for Synthetine (from ProM Store)...first time user.

Was wondering if anybody received any additional cognitive improvement from it's use similar to that of alcar supplementation?

Just put in an order for Synthetine (from ProM Store)...first time user.

Was wondering if anybody received any additional cognitive improvement from it's use similar to that of alcar supplementation?

For me the cognitive improvements even at high doses are not as good compared to a decent dose of ALCAR. However the opposite can be said about physique benefits (fatloss, vascularity etc) and ALCAR doesn't compare to synthetine.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zyzz1711
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity