over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine - yep, still awesome

I typically stop pinning glutes and quads pre contest but does anyone have experience using this pre contest in the glutes? Trying to avoid any knots or odd looks in my glutes and was curious if being so thin it would absorb unlike oil.

I've used 2ml Synthetine, 1ml Syntheselen on my last leg and back days. I can't recall sweating that much. I may load two syringes and try 4/2ml next week.

I typically stop pinning glutes and quads pre contest but does anyone have experience using this pre contest in the glutes? Trying to avoid any knots or odd looks in my glutes and was curious if being so thin it would absorb unlike oil.
I would any lump would dissipate within the hour being so thin, unless you have a reaction to the shot.

I've used 2ml Synthetine, 1ml Syntheselen on my last leg and back days. I can't recall sweating that much. I may load two syringes and try 4/2ml next week.

the sweats are insane!

I seem to get night sweats from it, but not during the day.

Anyone else get this?

What I meant to say was I can't ever sweating as much. My shirt was soaked like I had done an hour of cardio post workout.

I read your other post as not sweating due to the wording and thought that is strange :D I have been away and trained before and took 4ml preworkout all the sweat was ridiculous. It is hot here now but crazy sweating right from the start.

Anyone else get this?

It's a possibility but I don't. Although has it got hotter where you live? Sometimes we look towards the drugs/supps and it could be something even simplier. Although anything that can make you sweat like synthetine can when training could do it when sleeping too. The worst things for me for night sweats are taking pre bed ZMA or prami. Then of course DNP and/or tren a can be really bad as well.

I read your other post as not sweating due to the wording and thought that is strange :D I have been away and trained before and took 4ml preworkout all the sweat was ridiculous. It is hot here now but crazy sweating right from the start.

It's a possibility but I don't. Although has it got hotter where you live? Sometimes we look towards the drugs/supps and it could be something even simplier. Although anything that can make you sweat like synthetine can when training could do it when sleeping too. The worst things for me for night sweats are taking pre bed ZMA or prami. Then of course DNP and/or tren a can be really bad as well.

Elvia I know you’ve been using synthetek products a long time what’s your thoughts on pinning synthetine in glutes pre contest not daily because rotate sites but typically 2-3xa week 3mls each glute.

I also take ZMA before bed. Maybe this is contributing as well.

Just wanted to give a shout out to the ProM Store that they are quick on their service and delivery. I have not sued my Synthetine yet, but the transaction was great!:cool:

Need to get some things in order...mainly diet and some sort of training, then i'll introduce it. Don';t want to waste it just doing nothing, lol. Will update at another time:)

Just wanted to give a shout out to the ProM Store that they are quick on their service and delivery. I have not sued my Synthetine yet, but the transaction was great!:cool:

Need to get some things in order...mainly diet and some sort of training, then i'll introduce it. Don';t want to waste it just doing nothing, lol. Will update at another time:)

Keep us posted on how things go my man...Been telling myself the same for a while now:eek:

I can't see how taking zma before bed would cause sweats. It's supposed to help you sleep. I use it a lot and I never even thought about that.

Debating on adding this in for my first show. Just over 16 weeks away and staring to really clean up the diet, and add a small amount of cardio.

Always been a big fan of John and enjoyed all the products he endorses/touches/creates

Always been a big fan of John and enjoyed all the products he endorses/touches/creates

He's run it a few different ways...Judging by how things are going for him, he got the perfect combo down!

Elvia I know you’ve been using synthetek products a long time what’s your thoughts on pinning synthetine in glutes pre contest not daily because rotate sites but typically 2-3xa week 3mls each glute.

Sorry I missed this post. I think any amount is better than none. I prefer frequent dosing but sure that would still work great. I would use higher amounts due to the infrequent shots. I see you mean 6ml each day (read it at 3ml first) so that would be a good amount. 6ml eod would have a great effect. I don't have any issues shooting synthetine anywhere but for anyone who did the glutes is definitely the best option.

Debating on adding this in for my first show. Just over 16 weeks away and staring to really clean up the diet, and add a small amount of cardio.

Did you end up trying it?

Anyone else get this?

How are you getting on now?

Been running synthetine for a while now getting good results. Thinking about adding in slin.
What's the best timing if I want to do 2iu slin (novolin R) and 2ml synthetine for my 30min fasted cardio? Can I take both at the same time usually 15min or so before I start on the treadmill?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Been running synthetine for a while now getting good results. Thinking about adding in slin.
What's the best timing if I want to do 2iu slin (novolin R) and 2ml synthetine for my 30min fasted cardio? Can I take both at the same time usually 15min or so before I start on the treadmill?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you've been using synthetine for a while you probably don't need to add insulin. At the outset would've been the time add it. And 1 iu would probably be plenty in that situation. I know if I use 2iu I'd get hypo symptoms.

You can still try adding insulin though. Again, I think 1iu taken with the synthetine is plenty. Keep some carbs handy in case you go hypo though!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity