over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine - yep, still awesome

that's 4cc+ per day. that seems like too much volume for me. where do you hit with that much volume every single day?

Yeah, like Gunsmith mentioned, Synthetek products are water based...So they'll flow easily through a slin.

Got my Synthetine in yesterday. Starting with 2cc at one time before cardio in morning. Easy and painless. So far not noticing any increase in sweating.

Got my Synthetine in yesterday. Starting with 2cc at one time before cardio in morning. Easy and painless. So far not noticing any increase in sweating.

Everyone responds differently and not everyone posts they sweat more but it does seem to be a very common effect. I personally notice it straightaway. I have tried many doses but most of the time I use 3ml or just over.

Everyone responds differently and not everyone posts they sweat more but it does seem to be a very common effect. I personally notice it straightaway. I have tried many doses but most of the time I use 3ml or just over.

did you sweat at the lower doses too? just curious if I might expect it after adding another 1ml or two over the coming weeks/months.

did you sweat at the lower doses too? just curious if I might expect it after adding another 1ml or two over the coming weeks/months.

Yes I do at 2ml as well but it's effects are definitely much stronger at 3ml+ for me. I think 3ml is a good dose for most to take that way a bottle lasts just over 1 month.

Is L-Car more effective injected vs. ingesting? Always used it with capsules and liquids. I'm sure after reading everyone's responses, Synthetek is higher quality than whats at the supp store.

Is L-Car more effective injected vs. ingesting? Always used it with capsules and liquids. I'm sure after reading everyone's responses, Synthetek is higher quality than whats at the supp store.

synthetine is by inj , its one of my staples!

let us know how you like it was you give it a try.

Don't take it orally. Ingesting L-Carnitine causes elevated TMAO levels in your blood, and can cause cardiac problems. It seems that the TMAO is produced by your gut, so if you inject it you won't have these issues. If you google L-Carnitine and TMAO you will find a lot more info if interested.

Don't take it orally. Ingesting L-Carnitine causes elevated TMAO levels in your blood, and can cause cardiac problems. It seems that the TMAO is produced by your gut, so if you inject it you won't have these issues. If you google L-Carnitine and TMAO you will find a lot more info if interested.
Greatly appreciated and makes sense after reading!

Greatly appreciated and makes sense after reading!
Just finished reading numerous medical reports substantiating the relationship between L Carnitine and TMAO. I'll never ingest L Car again. Looking forward to injecting!

Just finished reading numerous medical reports substantiating the relationship between L Carnitine and TMAO. I'll never ingest L Car again. Looking forward to injecting!

Have any links you found particular interesting?

Several were good but the attached document regarding ingesting L Car and intestinal microbiota. I've got cardio myopathy so seeing the effects of ingesting L Car on TMAO and the how it can impact cardiac health is interesting.

Attachments

• LCar.pdf
    165 KB · Views: 7
I am going to restart this tomorrow at 3ml per day. I could do with the boost in fat burning and vascularity. It's time to start moving up the gears before I start my next blast :)

Bumping this back up top for a couple messages I received about Synthetine.

This.

I started synthetine about 2 weeks ago at 1, then 2 ml and I have noticed I sweat a lot more as the dose goes up. Especially during cardio, which seems like a derp comment but I usually don't sweat like I have been during cardio. I havent changed anything else except adding synthelamin once a week which most likely isn't contributing as far as I know.

It was something I noticed but didnt think much of until I saw this thread. Im not taking this for fat burning at the moment. I started because I saw a thread bboy started about carnitine and the AR. I know I can get away with 1ml a day for that purpose and will probably go back to 1ml for my current use but I'll try the 3ml next week and see if I'm sweating more than at 2ml. More of an experiment than anything else right now.

I dont think I'll go as high as 10 or 20 (I believe it was Phideas that went that route) but 5 seems like a reasonable place to start for fat burning effects. If three has the sweat going then I can assume I have not been bullshitted on the fat loss properties of carnitine.

**speaking of synthetek, I found a 10 year old bottle of sythelamine that I tossed. How long is the shelf life of these products?**

Ok guys I dud a kit if ready.but please just want to make sure. I have a few bottles from when I was featured member on the month.

I had it for maybe 3 years ceasled.and in dark place.so im use it.anyways

On thr synthatine how much do I use to get some resolt but make the 100ml last if this is possible. At what dose and are doses done daily? IM shots?

I also have 100ml of seo but I don't think that's enough to use

And I have have another tiny bottle don't recall the name.but its supposed to super vein you out usually before a show.

So besides the question above can any be combined? Sorry to ask boyz

Ok guys I dud a kit if ready.but please just want to make sure. I have a few bottles from when I was featured member on the month.

I had it for maybe 3 years ceasled.and in dark place.so im use it.anyways

On thr synthatine how much do I use to get some resolt but make the 100ml last if this is possible. At what dose and are doses done daily? IM shots?

I also have 100ml of seo but I don't think that's enough to use

And I have have another tiny bottle don't recall the name.but its supposed to super vein you out usually before a show.

So besides the question above can any be combined? Sorry to ask boyz

The synthetine will be fine if it's sealed and be kept in those conditions. If you want to make 100ml last awhile but it to still be effective I would go with 2ml daily. I think that's the lowest dose someone should be using if fat loss and improving your physique is your goal. I find 3ml is much better than 2ml so you could move up in dose if you want more results and even at 3ml the bottle will last 33.3 days. Now if you used 3ml just preworkout and trained 4 days per week that bottle would last over 8 weeks.

For syntherol it depends upon many factors. Sure 100ml isn't enough for lasting results but it could still make a huge difference to a small muscle. Take your bi-ceps for example and you do 1ml in each bi-cep head (inner/outer) so 2ml per arm and 4ml per day. That means 25 days supply and most people even at just 2ml per day per arm that would produce crazy results. Although for syntherol you really want to run a long maintenance protocol for optimal results but 100ml is definitely enough to see how effective it can be.

Synthelator is the vasodilator and it's usually dosed at 10ml 1 hour pre stage for it's magic to work. However if you want to try it out it can be used with amazing effect preworkout. I have experimented with it at 1-3ml preworkout. Obviously it's not going to produce any lasting muscle building effects but just for the sheer wow factor and for using the product I would recommend trying it at 2ml pre workout one day. I would recommend trying it before training chest, shoulders and arms etc. There is a big difference between 3ml and 2ml preworkout but to test the waters try 2ml first time. Even at low doses it could effect your breathing (badly) for 5 mins post inj but it will go away and you will feel great. The pumps it creates are unlike anything else and out of everything I have ever tried over the years it has the craziest instant effect. Make sure you are well fed and hydrated and don't take any stimulants when using it. It can be combined with the other products but in a separate injection.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws