over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 rumor?

GoneForever

Banned
Ive always heard mixed reviews on this. Some say t3 can effect the natty thyroid, but many say there is no documented proof that long term t3 use can effect natural production. If someone wanted to run 25mcg for a long time, like 6months is there a chance it could effect natty production? Anyone ever use for a very long time and get tested? Thanks

Ive always heard mixed reviews on this. Some say t3 can effect the natty thyroid, but many say there is no documented proof that long term t3 use can effect natural production. If someone wanted to run 25mcg for a long time, like 6months is there a chance it could effect natty production? Anyone ever use for a very long time and get tested? Thanks

Taking T3 will surely shut down natural production through a negative feedback loop just like how exogenous test will shut down natural production. About all i can offer. The question is, can your body then recover when coming off of the T3? I suspect it is much like when you take cortico steroids, you should taper off slowly. Things like prednisone shut down your natural production and can cause permanent damage from what ive heard. Not confirmed. From what I was reading, many of the gear heads on the boards seem to think that you will recover on your own even after using that long.
Question is, why put yourself at such a risk? If your levels get too high it can cause heart damage and im sure a whole host of other problems. taking it for such a length of time is asking for trouble if you ask me.

From what I heard, a small dose like 25mcg in the am gives the body ample time to recover later that day so there is no real shutdown.

Longest I had taken it was 4 months at 50 mcg/day (100 mcg the first 3 weeks). Got tested a month later and function was normal...I began taking kelp and ran 2 weeks worth of 7-keto dhea to assist me in recovery.

why 25mcg when the avg male makes 26mcg naturally a day?

When dieting strictly and your own thyroid production is suppressed, then 25 is replacement dose and your metabolism continues as normal (sort of).

personal experience

I have ran up to 100mcg for 3 weeks then tapper down.Your body will recover from this.The most i have ran it for was 6 months.I tappered down for like a month.your body will recover.But like other people said before my post,you have to be carefull thyroid function isnt nothing to fool around with.good luck stay educated.

taking t3 in the am makes no diference it has a very long half live atleast 36hrs i think

According to Big A, t3 cannot shut you down.

I think there is more to it. Your body still produces the normal production as well. When on GH a dose like that can help with protein synthesis as well. I cant remember everything I read, but seemed like there were many benefits to adding 25mcg t3 into the mix.

Correct - T3 can not shut down your thyroid completley

Again here we are making a huge leap of faith. There are no scientific studies that I am aware of that prove this. All we have is peoples emprical evidence gathered from their personal experience with the drug. What this amounts to is a bunch of uncontrolled case studies. I wouldnt count on that.

Again here we are making a huge leap of faith. There are no scientific studies that I am aware of that prove this. All we have is peoples emprical evidence gathered from their personal experience with the drug. What this amounts to is a bunch of uncontrolled case studies. I wouldnt count on that.

Agreed (somewhat)

However, show me any studies that T3 supplementation "has" shutdown your thyroid.

I can speak only with personal experience. I have taken 50MCG for 6 months at levels were completely norm.

I've heard most people say they get a rebound for about 2weeks after long term thyroid use before it returns to normal. Im curious how they know this? What if they just gained some lb's from eating the same without the t3, how can they prove its a rebound with low t3 levels for a few weeks.

The problem with all this is that there are no definitive studies to look at. People are assuming and guessing but the facts are unknown. It's not just t3 either. There are many unanswered questions, for example exactly how liver toxic is dianabol? How long can you effectively run clen? I can think of hundreds of questions. I wish someone would do some controlled studies and clear up a lot things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131