over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most badass PROHORMONES

Mike, how do you compare DMZ 3.0 (IrongMag Labs) with say 50mg of dbal, in terms of Toxicity and effictiveness?

Toxicity is overexaggerated when it comes to orals. just be smart and you're fine.

Without any doubt at all, Super DMZ 3.0 is stronger for both growth & strength, when compared mg for mg. All 3 of the steroid contained within are stringer than D-bol. 2 caps supplies 60 mg per day, total. 60 mg of D-bol does not compare. You will also look much better on DMZ 3.0. I like how I feel on D-bol better, but that's about it.

I never even think about prohormones as I had no clue any of them work as well as aas.

I never even think about prohormones as I had no clue any of them work as well as aas.

Most being talked about here aren't even true prohormones. They are steroids picked from Vida. Just ones that haven't been used before so they aren't classified as scheduled drugs. It's a real gray area.

Toxicity is overexaggerated when it comes to orals. just be smart and you're fine.

Without any doubt at all, Super DMZ 3.0 is stronger for both growth & strength, when compared mg for mg. All 3 of the steroid contained within are stringer than D-bol. 2 caps supplies 60 mg per day, total. 60 mg of D-bol does not compare. You will also look much better on DMZ 3.0. I like how I feel on D-bol better, but that's about it.

Thanks!

So I guess when FDA tests them, they then classify them as aas?

They've always been classified as AAS--they just aren't controlled substances--yet. However, many of these products have already been classified as controlled substances by Congress.

Before any of these AAS can officially be categorized as controlled substances, Congress must first put forth new legislation which labels them as such. Congress has already done this 3 different times since 2005, but there are still numerous steroids being sold by supplement compnies that Congress either missed, or which started to be sold after the ban.

Superdrol, which was one of the most popular legal orals eve produced, escaped legislation on 2 different occasions--in both 2005 & 2008. It wasn't until 2012 that it was finally added it to the ever-growing list of controlled drugs.

I've been reading that super dmz is harsh on the kidneys.

Is that true?

I've been reading that super dmz is harsh on the kidneys.

Is that true?

No. No steroid is "harsh" on the kidneys. High blood pressure is harsh on the kidneys, so any steroid which caues high blood pressure can potentially negatively later kidney function. This is why controlling your BP is so important.

As far as DMZ 3.0 goes, it is not any more prone to causing high BP than something like D-bol. In fact, it is less likely to do so, as it does not cause the same degree of water retention.

Whenever you read claims like this about any steroid, stop first to consider the source of information. Does the source have evidence supporting their claim, or is it just smething they posted on the Net? Anyone can post anything, but without proof, it means nothing. I could start posting that Anadrol causes cancer and believe me, LOTS of people would start re-posting that information all over the place, but there would be absolutely zero truth to it.

None of the different DMZ's, from the original to 3.0, have been shown to be damaging to the kidneys. Control your BP--that is the most important thing you can do as an AAS user to keep your kidneys in good health.

Other than taking the recommended dosages and following the time on/time off protocol.. What else do you need to do to be safe on a ph cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than taking the recommended dosages and following the time on/time off protocol.. What else do you need to do to be safe on a ph cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same as if you were taking dbol or any other oral aas. Liver protection and pct.

Are there any superdrol clones with a slightly different formula that are still legal? If not what is the closest thing to SD as far as similar gains that is still legal? I haven't used a PH in years but I loved superdrol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131