over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most badass PROHORMONES

Would anything be gained from changing the ProHormone every two weeks over an eight weeks cycle? I'm thinking along the lines of keeping your body fresh to responding.
If any, what order would you think works best?

CG

Would anything be gained from changing the ProHormone every two weeks over an eight weeks cycle? I'm thinking along the lines of keeping your body fresh to responding.
If any, what order would you think works best?

CG

Not prohormone--steroid.

No, I would not do that. Rather, select the oral that best fits your goals and use that the entire 8 weeks.

For example, if your goal is size & strength, you you would be way better off using SD the entire way through, rather than using SD for 2 weeks, then Epistane for 2 weeks, then Halo Extreme for 2 weeks (not related to Halotestin, but more like T-bol), then LMG for 2 weeks.

Your gains would only be a fraction as impressive when using those 4 drugs compared to a single extended run with SD. I am not trying to say that switching AAS does not have benefits, as I believe it does, but it depends on the circumstances.

Not prohormone--steroid.

No, I would not do that. Rather, select the oral that best fits your goals and use that the entire 8 weeks.

For example, if your goal is size & strength, you you would be way better off using SD the entire way through, rather than using SD for 2 weeks, then Epistane for 2 weeks, then Halo Extreme for 2 weeks (not related to Halotestin, but more like T-bol), then LMG for 2 weeks.

Your gains would only be a fraction as impressive when using those 4 drugs compared to a single extended run with SD. I am not trying to say that switching AAS does not have benefits, as I believe it does, but it depends on the circumstances.

Would you titrate the SD dose up as the weeks increase and if so how?

Thanks CG

Thanks for bringing a sanity check Mike A (and some others). All I ever knew was what was regurgitated over and over on the web. Nice to hear a different perspective, from a knowledgeable guy.

there was a new designer steroid control act issued in march i believe. honestly im supprised by how many legitimate companies offer these and how openly they are sold.

anywhere we can still get pheraplex?

currently using ***** meds superdrol

it's amazing, but i should have gone with a cheaper source like beastdrol or mdrol or something

as i'mi assuming they're all the same thing

Not prohormone--steroid.

sdrol for 8 weeks, uh oh. :eek:

I've ordered a 6-8 week run of the 3-MHD:
Breakdown is as follows per dose/serving:

Dymethazine (2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstane-17β-ol-3-one-azine) 20 mg
Hexadrone (6-Chloro-androst-4- ene-17b-ol-3-one) 25 mg
Methylstenbolone(2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one) 10 mg

My questions are 2 fold.What AI and Serm would you recommend and what's the preferred PCT. I've used Torem before but not Clomid or Nolva.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody try Neanderthal by dna anabolics? Contains trenevar, epistane, and hexadrone???

prohormones alway smake me feel tired and drained

Most orals do, but if you're not running test with your orals/PH's than this is why. Even when I run test with Dbol I always got really tired and lethargic. I really came alive in the gym though.

sdrol for 8 weeks, uh oh. :eek:

8 weeks is a bit much for SD. Normally, 6 weeks is about all I recommend, but with D, 6 weeks is plenty long enough to make substantial changes to one's size and strength.

However, if one is taking some solid cycle support products, such as Milk thistsle & Liv 52, the liver actually deals with 8 week cycles pretty well. In fact, I have seen labs in which liver enzymes were barely out of range--by like a couple points-- after 8 week SD runs when those supps were being used. Good liver supps are invaluabe to those who regularly use oral AAS, but not just liver supps--cardiovascular supps are very important too.

8 weeks is a bit much for SD. Normally, 6 weeks is about all I recommend, but with D, 6 weeks is plenty long enough to make substantial changes to one's size and strength.

However, if one is taking some solid cycle support products, such as Milk thistsle & Liv 52, the liver actually deals with 8 week cycles pretty well. In fact, I have seen labs in which liver enzymes were barely out of range--by like a couple points-- after 8 week SD runs when those supps were being used. Good liver supps are invaluabe to those who regularly use oral AAS, but not just liver supps--cardiovascular supps are very important too.

What kind of cardio supps?

Spartan 45 by mythological labs was the bomb. it was superdrol, gains in strength and mass were unreal....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws