over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

Has anyone tried ABL phenta plex pre workout? Label is not impressive but first reviews claim it is on par with the original excelsior in focus and mental boost even longer lasting and no crash?
I've tried it, I dont think its spiked. Def not with an amphetamine like excelsior. Its a decent clean energy with a serious tunnel vision. The tunnel vision I could see some describing as being focused, but for me it was more like added brain fog.

Has anyone tried ABL phenta plex pre workout? Label is not impressive but first reviews claim it is on par with the original excelsior in focus and mental boost even longer lasting and no crash?
s-l1600.jpg

I think all bets are off as I can tell by the prop blend that this is NOT labeled in a legally correct fashion. If this tingles there is NO WAY it has more hordenine HCL than it does Beta Alanine and taurine. If it actually does that is completely idiotic. I don't have a tub in front of me but I don't believe it has a contact address printed on the label, legally required..........................good chance this one won't be around long lol.

Just checked their own website and DMHA is no longer in there......at least on the front of the label...........another quality fly by night. I understand the desire for these products I really do but companies like this will eventually be the end of the loose regulation of the industry that we all enjoy.

I think all bets are off as I can tell by the prop blend that this is NOT labeled in a legally correct fashion. If this tingles there is NO WAY it has more hordenine HCL than it does Beta Alanine and taurine. If it actually does that is completely idiotic. I don't have a tub in front of me but I don't believe it has a contact address printed on the label, legally required..........................good chance this one won't be around long lol.

Just checked their own website and DMHA is no longer in there......at least on the front of the label...........another quality fly by night. I understand the desire for these products I really do but companies like this will eventually be the end of the loose regulation of the industry that we all enjoy.
Also the scoop they include is about 14grams, about double the serving size lol

I've tried it, I dont think its spiked. Def not with an amphetamine like excelsior. Its a decent clean energy with a serious tunnel vision. The tunnel vision I could see some describing as being focused, but for me it was more like added brain fog.
I grabbed some too to try after some Youtube reviews. It's decent. Not high stim for me but pretty solid with respect to focus. I like it. Been using Bottle Rocket for my heavy leg day (quads) and this one for Hammy day.

Anyone know why Excelsior seems to have disappeared? The only sources we can find with it right now are wanting upwards of 100 a tub.

Yeah i have it. It’s for sure spiked. Super long smooth energy and focus. Closest you will get to excelsior.

I disagree. It’s definatley soiked. Last way to long to be dmha like they claim on the label. It’s a full 30 servings and excelsior was not. If you want it to hit harder try 1.5 scoops. It may not be the exact same but they definatnely put something in it to make it last that long.

I disagree. It’s definatley soiked. Last way to long to be dmha like they claim on the label. It’s a full 30 servings and excelsior was not. If you want it to hit harder try 1.5 scoops. It may not be the exact same but they definatnely put something in it to make it last that long.
The only thing I could see it being spiked with is some sort of modafinil. Definitely not an amphetamine.

The only thing I could see it being spiked with is some sort of modafinil. Definitely not an amphetamine.
Could be. I just know it last longer then it should. I didn’t like excelsior as a pre. Never built a tolerance so quick to something and that was only using it a few times a week. I’ll use this on rare occasions. Like I said try 1.5 scoops it hits harder. As far as actual preworkouts go Lots I’d better products. Flame,crack, crack gold, Assassin, etc

DS (Driven Sports) Frenzy- much better than I thought it would be from reading the label. Great energy and focus and no crash afterwards. I didn't notice much for the pumps on this one (energy formula) but they are usually good anyway (next to no pump ingredients and inadequate doses). The flavour was really unusual as it was purposely very fizzy (orange pop). They recommend 1-2 servings so this could get better if dosed higher. For 1 serving I give 7.2/10.
Is the frenzy you tried from a batch in the last 2 years? I ordered a tub and didnt feel much more than Id get from a cup of coffee.

To anyone looking for a new preworkout, I recently got Dark Labs Crack and I had one of the best workouts Ive since I can remember. About to order their other product Flame.

I also got a recent tub of Excelsior, 04/24 expiration and can confidently say they took out the fun stuff lol To anyone considering ordering from the UK. Some insane scalpers on ebay for this. Saw a tub for 500 lmao

Is the frenzy you tried from a batch in the last 2 years? I ordered a tub and didnt feel much more than Id get from a cup of coffee.

To anyone looking for a new preworkout, I recently got Dark Labs Crack and I had one of the best workouts Ive since I can remember. About to order their other product Flame.

I also got a recent tub of Excelsior, 04/24 expiration and can confidently say they took out the fun stuff lol To anyone considering ordering from the UK. Some insane scalpers on ebay for this. Saw a tub for 500 lmao
I like Crack a lot but don't like Flame. It doesn't have DMAA and there's enough Alpha Yo in there that it gives me cold sweats / shakes that it doesn't work for a pre workout. I don't like any form of yohimbine in a pre really, just before fasted cardio in the AM...HCL only

I like Crack a lot but don't like Flame. It doesn't have DMAA and there's enough Alpha Yo in there that it gives me cold sweats / shakes that it doesn't work for a pre workout. I don't like any form of yohimbine in a pre really, just before fasted cardio in the AM...HCL only
Alpha Y is supposed to be more tolerable but yea some people can ONLY take HCL and others the opposite.

I'm just glad Dark Labs does smaller doses of Alpha Y compared to other brands that use 3mg or more. But honestly looking at the label again it doesnt look that attractive. May just wait for Crack Gold to restock. Have you ever had it?

Alpha Y is supposed to be more tolerable but yea some people can ONLY take HCL and others the opposite.

I'm just glad Dark Labs does smaller doses of Alpha Y compared to other brands that use 3mg or more. But honestly looking at the label again it doesnt look that attractive. May just wait for Crack Gold to restock. Have you ever had it?
Yeah, I had Gold too. Same general experience as Crack to me. I like them both...which ever is in stock I grab a couple to hold me over for awhile. I Just use DMAA pre(s) 1-2x wk

Yeah, I had Gold too. Same general experience as Crack to me. I like them both...which ever is in stock I grab a couple to hold me over for awhile. I Just use DMAA pre(s) 1-2x wk

How much DMAA do you use at once? Do you get any sides from it?

I got an email saying they brought the real deal Crack with DMAA in it back recently and I ordered it. It comes with one of those water jug holders lol. But I’m so tired of garbage preworkouts lately. None of these new blends do jack sheet for me. Hopefully the Crack is as good as I remember.

I have it and thought it was decent the first couple times but now it is weak too. And it’s got one of the most bizarre aftertaste too. I don’t think mine has amphetamines in it. I remember how OG Craze and Excelsior felt and it’s not even close unfortunately. Maybe you’ll get a lucky spiked jug lol

they say Gold has 100mg, so that's probably the highest...I think a different one actually claimed to have 120mg... I've never noticed sides from DMAA, but I only use those once or twice a week. It's more of a focus / endurance ingredient for me.

1 scoop of Crack has 60mg and thats more than enough for me. Could just keep going at the gym. Bit of an energy crash a couple of hours after the gym but its expected.

Got a bottle ABL phenta plex and rocket fuel on the way. Thanks for all the reviews guys.

BTW does anyone mix pre-workout powders here? For instance 1 scoop of a pwo gets you almost there and instead of adding another 1/2 scoop or serving of the same product you add in another product at half a serving. Or just do a half serving of each. With the right combination, i wouldnt be surprised if there was some synergy.

Been away from the game for quite while… recently bought both Gorilla Mode and Gorilla Mode Nitric… I love them both! Great pump and energy. I use the Nitric for my late evening w/o’s. I highly recommend them both!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws