over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

Last few tubs of excelsior that I have received certainly are not “the same”… They definitely changed something and it’s now a run of the mill pre workout. Hydrazine is better than the latest batches of excelsior IMO.

what hydrazine dose do you recommend? How long do you feel the buzz? Any particular brands you like?

Everyone is chasing the buzz of Amp salts or RC/grey-market stims.
That's the difference between the 'working' before batches and the 'not so much working' after batches.

This. Ive been through multiple tubs since the first few batches and theres zero chance they are the same now. I would look elsewhere.

Last few tubs of excelsior that I have received certainly are not “the same”… They definitely changed something and it’s now a run of the mill pre workout. Hydrazine is better than the latest batches of excelsior IMO.

This. Ive been through multiple tubs since the first few batches and theres zero chance they are the same now. I would look elsewhere.
These guys appear to be more clever then their predecessors. Maybe they will start all over and make a new pre-workout with amphetamines and again exit when it gets too hot again. Rinse and repeat.

Any guess as to which amphetamines these shady companies use to make these pre-w/o’s so good. I may as well try to find some of it.

Gets old falling in love with a product and getting a surprise they unexpectedly changed their formula and got rid of the good stuff.

Is it just plain Adderral?

I have plenty of experience with adderall and it isnt that. I would say its closer to DMAA. It's probably just some grey market stims mixed with a higher than advertised dose of caffeine since I can get close to recreating the effect using those. Old school ephedra with caffeine in the right dose could get you there.

I am not a fan of these "proprietary blends" which list off ingredients without dosages. I thought they were supposed to label blends with a descending order of highest to lowest concentration but I am not sure how many of these companies even do that.

Any guess as to which amphetamines these shady companies use to make these pre-w/o’s so good. I may as well try to find some of it.

Gets old falling in love with a product and getting a surprise they unexpectedly changed their formula and got rid of the good stuff.

^ agreed on all

I keep reminding myself to quit ordering these stupid pre-work outs that have dubious labels and change their formulas all the time… and just make my own consistent blend my old lazy ass never gets around to it. Lol

Agree 100%. I bought 3 tubs in late 2019 (may be a bit off -can't remember). Other than f'ing up my sleep and appetite at times, that stuff was gold. Bought new batch and it was crap.

I know it's not for everyone, but I started using 5G of white vein kratom 3-4X a week as a preworkout. Toss & wash with a gatorade. It gives me the right mindset, energy, and doesn't kill my appetite like excelsior used to. Again, I know it is not for everyone - just sharing what has worked for me. I read that some folks get nausea when doing intense workouts with Kratom, but I've never experienced this (or gone much above 5g). Is it necessary? No, not at all. Does it make the workout more "fun"? For me it is a clear yes - I get in the zone.

I also need to mention - I'm in my 40's. I've done it all - ultimate orange, ripped fuel, xzenadrine in the 90's, Jack'd in the 00's, and everything in between.... Nerve receptors are most likely worn down from 30+ years of lifting and taking stuff.....

On a mg per mg basis it is not as strong as DMAA or DMHA. This can be overcome with simply higher dosing and the caps are 150 mg so not an issue. It is smoother than DMAA and DMHA. 4 hours, to me, is about it with the "peak" being 30-120 mins depending on stomach contents at the time of dosing.

The only compounds I have ever found to be long-acting were finils and whatever the hell was in the old AX Slim Extreme, with the latter being way too long for me as even AM wake-up dosing had my sleep trashed 16 hours later lol.

Do you think 150mg is a good dose to take for the Eria jarensis ? How long does it take to kick in? So, you would say it keeps you going for about 4 hours? What are the most significant effects you get from it?

I have never taken it solo. I wonder why this stuff gets such crappy reviews on Amazon, no matter who the Company is.
I know SNS has a quality product but for other companies, it could be as simple as garbage raws. Beyond that people have such a huge tolerance issue these days as guys start with pre's from day one. If you habitually use pre's and start with the strongest DMAA based stuff it's all going to hit less hard and leave guys thinking everything short of a line is weak.

People are also idiots and I don't even bother with amazon reviews. Go find a product, anything does not have to be a supp, that you know is quality and you love and read the reviews. There are always a few morons who probably couldn't even figure out the unpacking and they all take to the review sections to scream to the world how bad the product is.

I recently picked up Cbum's new preworkout from raw nutrition, I really like it, maybe a little too much caffeine (140mg/serving I think) for me but still good stuff.

I recently picked up Cbum's new preworkout from raw nutrition, I really like it, maybe a little too much caffeine (140mg/serving I think) for me but still good stuff.

Obviously to anyone who doesn't take stimulants that is a decent amount (similar to a strong double espresso) but most would really need to take a full serving (2 scoops) to get the most out of it. For clinical doses of all it's ingredients you definitely need 2 scoops. Now 3g citrulline, 1.6 beta alanine, 1.5g creatine, 1g taurine and 500mg tyrosine (etc) will still have a good effect but I think most would need to take double to get optimal effects. It's a decent/simple formula full of tried and tested ingredients without being too stim heavy so definitely a great choice for most lifters.

N,alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (N,a-DEPEA)

Obviously to anyone who doesn't take stimulants that is a decent amount (similar to a strong double espresso) but most would really need to take a full serving (2 scoops) to get the most out of it. For clinical doses of all it's ingredients you definitely need 2 scoops. Now 3g citrulline, 1.6 beta alanine, 1.5g creatine, 1g taurine and 500mg tyrosine (etc) will still have a good effect but I think most would need to take double to get optimal effects. It's a decent/simple formula full of tried and tested ingredients without being too stim heavy so definitely a great choice for most lifters.
I used to do 200mg+ caffeine preworkout and always did double shots in the morning but cut it all in half a few years ago, it honestly feels pretty similar after a few months, I just became more sensitive.

I've only been doing singe shot espresso and citrulline as a pre-workout for the last few years and this is a noticeably better pump.

Huh, normally hate prop blends but that's an interesting one. The tianeptine especially. I thought that was no longer legal to use as a supplement. I'd definitely be curious to try it but I would really like to know the dose of that if I used it though. And I thought agmatine inhibited the action of citruline but still provided vasodilation effects on its own. I may be wrong about that though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131