over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

I had 3 spots I could buy Excelsior up until about September of last year. I still can't find it anywhere, except ebay for $100. if you could share via pm also, it would be much appreciated.
predator still has plenty, just ships from the UK, takes about a week. Heard the new formula sucks though.

predator still has plenty, just ships from the UK, takes about a week. Heard the new formula sucks though.
ok. i was hesitant because Predator is across the pond. if they ship legit though, i’ll bite. i’ll report back if i have success,

What pre workout do you guys recommend that’s sold in store now ? I’m currently taking WOKEAF but already getting tired of it and ready to try something new

What pre workout do you guys recommend that’s sold in store now ? I’m currently taking WOKEAF but already getting tired of it and ready to try something new
Hmm , something strong or just basic? Bucked up isn’t bad nothing special and overpriced

I like insane labz psychotic gold

Nothing beats the original Ultimate Orange. That stuff was awesome.
I’ve made the same comment on different forums for many years. But it was just Tang, ephedrine and caffeine lol. The difference is I was like 15 when I first tried it and I had virgin receptors. I doubt I would even notice a boost of anything if I tried it now.

preworkouts like OG Craze and Excelsior are waaaay stronger than original ultimate orange

What do you guys think about the latest study Menno Henselmans reported on about a popular pwo being worse for performance than regular caffeine anhydrous?

The pwo was dosed high in all popular ingredients as well...

Basically confirmed what I already knew and said: (OTC) pwo's are 100% caffeine's effects and the rest of those ingredients doesn't do anything. (In this study that rest even worked against the pwo as a whole lol)

Add to that that caffeine itself only showed marginal strength improvements which don't compensate for it's nasty side effects imo.

Take home message: get yourselves an illegal stimulant (or illegal stimulant containing pwo)

I just ordered the new Defiant Unleashed and a nootropic supp called Skywalk. If Defiant sucks I’ll add some caffeine and ephedrine to the Skywalk. It’s got a good ingredient profile.

But the last couple years I’m so tired of ordering garbage preworkout tubs and using a few times and then leaving them under the sink to rot because it sucks. They need to make sample size bags with 1-2 servings of each preworkout. Then we could sample them and decide what suits us before buying a whole tub of trash.

What do you guys think about the latest study Menno Henselmans reported on about a popular pwo being worse for performance than regular caffeine anhydrous?

The pwo was dosed high in all popular ingredients as well...

Basically confirmed what I already knew and said: (OTC) pwo's are 100% caffeine's effects and the rest of those ingredients doesn't do anything. (In this study that rest even worked against the pwo as a whole lol)

Add to that that caffeine itself only showed marginal strength improvements which don't compensate for it's nasty side effects imo.

Take home message: get yourselves an illegal stimulant (or illegal stimulant containing pwo)
Ha!! I was going to post the same thing.
Guys are looking for that magic pwo from yesteryear.
All that magic batch was, was an illegal stim combined with some amino.

Better off picking up a few grams of illegal stim of Choice. Along with some bulk supplies of taurine and citrullene and creatine.
Dose 5-20mg of stim. Then dose aminos as desired.

That's your magic pwo. Plus much more cost effective then buying $100 of preformulated tub of pwo. Which as been stated is mainly highly concentrated caffeine

ok. i was hesitant because Predator is across the pond. if they ship legit though, i’ll bite. i’ll report back if i have success,
It´s $104 and that´s not counting shipping, ridiculous IMHO.

Ha!! I was going to post the same thing.
Guys are looking for that magic pwo from yesteryear.
All that magic batch was, was an illegal stim combined with some amino.

Better off picking up a few grams of illegal stim of Choice. Along with some bulk supplies of taurine and citrullene and creatine.
Dose 5-20mg of stim. Then dose aminos as desired.

That's your magic pwo. Plus much more cost effective then buying $100 of preformulated tub of pwo. Which as been stated is mainly highly concentrated caffeine
What surprised me the most about that study is that the pwo actually performed worse than an equal dosage of just caffeine... So the bèta-alanine, l-citrulline and aakg (and whatever else was in it, the usual suspects) actually made the caffeine less effective overall.

Things that make you go hmmm 🤔

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner