over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

I tried that but didn’t get much from it. Gave it to one of the lads in the gym who instantly did 3 scoops, not seen him since
I literally buy the all and it's one of my favorites and it's had excellent reviews. Of course we all respond to things different.

FDN is the real deal. A quality guy. I respect his reviews 110%
Absolutely! He’s the only one I follow that reviews preworkouts but I really like his reviews. And we have similar tastes in that he knows the difference in just stimmed out and stimmed, sense of well-being and focused. And he knows the ingredients that are required for each. He seems like a cool dude.

DMAA makes my wiener tiny for like 6 hours but I’m going to order some from same place as you to add to the 2 new preworkouts I just purchased if they need some help. It’s been a long while since I’ve had a good preworkout blend that I look forward to waking up for. Hopefully I can make something good with what I just ordered.

man, I know you are correct. It’s like playing with toys using these cookie cutter preworkouts. I’ve ordered lots of things online over the last 15 years and have seen about everything available. Except for a selection of legitimate stimulants. I don’t know one single source that has those things.

or more likely I do know several sources that carry them but idk what they are called in the list so Idk what to order. Care to name a few? Messenger is fine if you’d rather.

It's legit man. Hims view on youtube reviewed it , as well and he loves it

Absolutely! He’s the only one I follow that reviews preworkouts but I really like his reviews. And we have similar tastes in that he knows the difference in just stimmed out and stimmed, sense of well-being and focused. And he knows the ingredients that are required for each. He seems like a cool dude.
"Flavor review rating out of 10..... FUUUUCK YOUR FLAVORS, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT FLAVOR. You drink it for 10 seconds"

So, I got a ton of samples of nutra innovations burn which is a powdered fat burner aka pre workout without beta alanine, with l carn and GBB lol. Very nice. Low stim, makes me sweat and good focus. I did one serving today w/ half a scoop of pyschotic gold . Fuck taste, but it taste great lol

1651811007323.png 1651811022977.png

I literally buy the all and it's one of my favorites and it's had excellent reviews. Of course we all respond to things different.
Weirdly I didn’t get anything at all from the original dark energy when everyone was raving about so maybe there’s a common ingredient that I’m tolerant to

Weirdly I didn’t get anything at all from the original dark energy when everyone was raving about so maybe there’s a common ingredient that I’m tolerant to
I still have a tub of the original Dark Energy. Oddly enough every time I used it I would have to take a nap after the gym. A friend of mine told me he thought it was from the high GABA content.

You may love it but I thought Convict was crap. I recall it made me feel horrible. I just located my original review...

Condemned Labz Convict- On paper this looks ideal for me but it was terrible for me. I always felt out of breath on it even with 1 scoop. However it didn't feel strong nor did it give the focus and energy other product's do. It actually worsens my workouts which is strange for a pre workout. Maybe I should have tried a very small serving for a little booster but I gave my tub away. Most seem to love it though and it's rated very highly. For me it has to be a 1.5/10.
Looking at the label it might have been the Yohimbine HCL that didn´t agree with you, I know it makes me feel terrible like you describe above, strangely enough Alpha Yohimbine (Rauwolscine) at 2.5mg / 3mg solo works great for me.

Looking at the label it might have been the Yohimbine HCL that didn´t agree with you, I know it makes me feel terrible like you describe above, strangely enough Alpha Yohimbine (Rauwolscine) at 2.5mg / 3mg solo works great for me.

That does make sense as it's very hit/miss for people but I have used it many times in multiple products and usually respond well to it.

That does make sense as it's very hit/miss for people but I have used it many times in multiple products and usually respond well to it.
If that’s the stuff that causes the cold chills when you’re sweaty or the weird body temperature fluctuations then y’all can keep that mess. That’s supposed to be pleasurable or performance enhancing? Makes me feel really uncomfortable.

If that’s the stuff that causes the cold chills when you’re sweaty or the weird body temperature fluctuations then y’all can keep that mess. That’s supposed to be pleasurable or performance enhancing? Makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Yes it is. For many they get cold chills and I agree it feels horrible but yohimbine doesn't really do that to me but it's common in others. Convict made me crash really hard. I will have to try the newer formula to see if it's any different for me.

So weird. See, I'm okay with rauwolscine at dose .5mg - 1.5mg usually, but I had a product with 3mg and I felt like I was going to die lol. However, I can go pretty high with yohimbine hcl and feel great.

I still have a tub of the original Dark Energy. Oddly enough every time I used it I would have to take a nap after the gym. A friend of mine told me he thought it was from the high GABA content.
Hmm, with all of the stims in that product , I'm not sure if GABA would even touch it, but it makes sense.

I have been using a lot of pre workouts over the last year so thought I would start this thread. I have also seen a lot of talk about various pre workouts scattered all over the forum. I figured we could all post our favourite pre workouts and why. New ones come out all the time too so I can keep this thread updated. Although I am gonna calm them down alittle for health reasons but no chance I will be stopping. I should note I used to be extra sensitive to caffeine but over time that is the opposite now.

Here are a few I have tried in recent times each with a brief review...

GAT Nitraflex- Not impressed at all. I just had a 2 weeks break from caffeine too. Need to give it another week but so far doesn't do much. It's meant to have 325mg caffeine and 1.5g beta alanine per scoop but I don't feel either. Taste means nothing for pre workout's but I will say the pina colada is nice.

Gaspari SP250- Very good. Better for energy and focus than pumps bit overall a great pre workout. It did make me crash a bit later on though. I would get the shakes too. Ver strong even at just 1 scoop and it is not a 1 scoop formula.

Beast Yourself Raging Bull- Very good. On paper it is incredible but doesn't live on to that. Really good pumps and combined with an espresso it comes alive even more.

Lee Lebrada Super Charge Xtreme 4.0- Not impressed at all. I bought a big tub and I doubt I will even have half over 6 months. Not a cheap pre workout either. It's meant to have loads of caffeine in but I feel a single espresso more. Might be ok for some but definitely not for me.

Dorian Yates NOX Pump- Decent. I used this years ago and it was incredible. This time nowhere as good so the formula must be different (something got banned). Maybe better than decent as with an espresso I am an animal in the gym. This an a single espresso was a fav of mine for a while.

Cobra Labs The Curse- Fantastic. On paper this is the worst one. Very basic etc. I think it has 125mg caffeine and 5mg olive leaf extract. But I feel this a lot and it seems to get great reviews by most. Very cheap too. 2 scoops of this will make you a machine in the gym. 1 scoop (125mg caffeine) is stronger than Lee Lebrada's and Nitraflex that are suppose to have alsorts in including 325mg+ caffeine. Definitely recommend if you want something simple but effective.

GSN's NitroNOX Pro- Best pre workout I have ever taken. This is amazing for energy, pumps, mood etc. It has everything and I recommend it to anyone.

Matrix Nutrition NO Pump Xtreme- Amazing. This only has 80mg caffeine per scoop and is more a pump one. Incredible pumps and feel with a nice boost in energy. 2 scoops of this will give you ridiculous pumps and great energy. One of the best I have ever used.

MRI Black Powder- Crap. Not even worth writing more about. How can you fuck up a pre workout so much. 2 pro plus would be better.

Musclemeds NO BULL- Great product. Amazing for pumps and good energy. Feel very different but in a good way. Some of the best pumps ever but they fade away after 2 weeks or so.

Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition KILL IT- This one I only tried a sample so take this review with a pinch of salt. I wasn't impressed and expected/hoped for better as I like 5%. Didn't notice too much but again only a sample. I am gonna order a few of their products in the future so will get this to try out properly.

I have just order jym pre jym that is the best rated pre workout on bodybuilding.com. It sounds great so I am hoping it is. I know nothuman just used that so maybe you can chime in. Their list is nothing to go by though as nitraflex is no.6 and No Explode is no.3. Although I see the Curse is no. 5 so pleased about that. CT Fletcher's new pre workout looks good too.

There was a lot of talk on Angeldust by Blackstone Labs recently after I asked about it so thanks for the input. I may try that one time too (looks good).
Go with Stim free Buccees Up with glycerol insane pumps no stims to cause vasoconstriction, I add a scoop of arginine to it via dry scoop on first swallow.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear