over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

I liked it. I’d give it an 8.5/10. Will try 2 scoops next go around. I like that it’s low in beta alanine…hate the flushing and tingles associated with the stuff.

Thanks for the recommendation!
Yes , 2 is a usual serving. Glad you liked it and I hate beta alanine too.

I liked it. I’d give it an 8.5/10. Will try 2 scoops next go around. I like that it’s low in beta alanine…hate the flushing and tingles associated with the stuff.

Thanks for the recommendation!
Hey man send me a dm, let me know what happened a while back.

You want a new kind of pre-workout product? Check this stuff out. I GUARANTEE that there is nothing else like it on the market. You want mood elevation with increased energy and focus? This is it. No jitters. No anxiety. None of that. Just a great mood with improved energy and enhanced cognition.

MITRADOPA

"The Next Vicaine"

Now Available!!!!

Discount Code:
am15

Link: https://masupps.com/product/mitradopa/

1652401668044.png

Here are the first 2 reviews (links below) and both were great, despite both individuals using the product at sub-optimal doses their 1st time out! The first shipment of products just went out customers, so we will have a lot more coming in soon!

Review #1:

Wesley Inman

"6 caps at once with a cup of coffee. Took about an hour but I felt it kick in. Definitely noticed mood improvement immediately. Def has anti depressant effects. Absolutely improved my motivation yesterday and on a bad note, it motivated me to go to the gym. I say bad bc recall I said I was slightly sick. So I went in and kicked legs ass, did some heavier squats then I have in awhile and I felt amazing..,

The euphoria of 6 caps only lasted a few hours, I will say that, but it absolutely reminded me of VICAINE version 1. Not version 2. Version 1 for me was superior. Though both were good...

...But I will say this, I felt good as hell on the MitraDopa yesterday and I can't wait to try the 8 caps tomorrow.

Wish me luck :)"

Review #1:

Smont

"6 caps was noticeably different from 4. I felt very good and clear headed. A bit more talkative than usual at work.

Shortly after taking it this morning I got in a argument with my girl on the way out the door and within about 30sec after the argument ended I was right back in a good mood."

There will be many more great reviews to come. No one has even used it at the optimal dose yet!

The new MuscleForce DEFIANT preworkout is pretty solid. Took one level scoop and a modafinil 200 and had the best workout ive had in a month or more

Ryse Supps - Godzilla

I have been meaning to try this one. The ingredient panel looks fantastic. It's definitely what I call an all rounder so it's on my list to buy.

I have been meaning to try this one. The ingredient panel looks fantastic. It's definitely what I call an all rounder so it's on my list to buy.
Whelp, there goes my impulse control! Took a quick look and just placed an order. Will definitely post my thoughts after giving it a shot.

You want a new kind of pre-workout product? Check this stuff out. I GUARANTEE that there is nothing else like it on the market. You want mood elevation with increased energy and focus? This is it. No jitters. No anxiety. None of that. Just a great mood with improved energy and enhanced cognition.

MITRADOPA

"The Next Vicaine"

Now Available!!!!

Discount Code:
am15

Link: https://masupps.com/product/mitradopa/

View attachment 157589

Here are the first 2 reviews (links below) and both were great, despite both individuals using the product at sub-optimal doses their 1st time out! The first shipment of products just went out customers, so we will have a lot more coming in soon!

Review #1:

Wesley Inman

"6 caps at once with a cup of coffee. Took about an hour but I felt it kick in. Definitely noticed mood improvement immediately. Def has anti depressant effects. Absolutely improved my motivation yesterday and on a bad note, it motivated me to go to the gym. I say bad bc recall I said I was slightly sick. So I went in and kicked legs ass, did some heavier squats then I have in awhile and I felt amazing..,

The euphoria of 6 caps only lasted a few hours, I will say that, but it absolutely reminded me of VICAINE version 1. Not version 2. Version 1 for me was superior. Though both were good...

...But I will say this, I felt good as hell on the MitraDopa yesterday and I can't wait to try the 8 caps tomorrow.

Wish me luck :)"

Review #1:

Smont

"6 caps was noticeably different from 4. I felt very good and clear headed. A bit more talkative than usual at work.

Shortly after taking it this morning I got in a argument with my girl on the way out the door and within about 30sec after the argument ended I was right back in a good mood."

There will be many more great reviews to come. No one has even used it at the optimal dose yet!

nice! - I realy liked the original vicaine, used it 2-3 times per week for my biggest workouts and was one of the best pre workouts I've ever used!

will you be doing a write up on the product and/or the ingredients? For those of us who enjoy reading those types of things :)

Anyone try BZRK from Black Magic Supply?

I have but they have changed the formula since I last used it. Like with other products you often have different batches in circulation that have different ingredients panels. They have also released multiple limited edition versions of the product through the years. The limited edition versions usually look better than the original because they have added ingredients so I would go with one of those if you buy it. The review I gave the original version was...

Black Magic Bzrk- This is a solid product but very standard in today's market. If you respond well to DMHA you should like this one as it contains 200mg amongst other stimulants. Great focus, energy and pumps. It also tastes great which is rare (peach ring flavour). I would give it an 7.7/10.

Big fan personally. I had 600mg of Nutrabio Alpha GPC. Great 'daily' user that won't smash your CNS.

New review- Kodiak Nutrition Attack . Tried 3 samples on different days and by far my new favorite pre workout. The beta alanine tingles hit hard in around 10-15 mins and level out, but do not leave. The energy is very smooth and clean. Major euphoria with this one and I train pretty angry using it, but puts me in a good move. Strength, endurance and pumps are all increased. Absolutely 0 crash with this one, as well. All around 9/10 for me.

Mix ability was 9/10 I was able to simply dump the powder in water and it dissolved without much shaking . Taste amazing

1653025616169.png

I will start posting in this thread more because I haven't included many products I have used in the last year so it definitely needs updating. I want to mention a new pump product that caught my eye recently. A lot of guys are after pump products so this one looks ideal...

WOLF PUMP​

Citrulline Malate - 10g
Glycersize - 4g
Betaine - 3g
Nitrosigine - 1.5g
Alpha GPC - 1.2g
L-Citrulline Nitrate - 1g
Rednite (beetroot) - 1g
Silicon Dioxide - 800mg
Sodium Chloride - 300mg
Resveratrol - 25mg

I will start posting in this thread more because I haven't included many products I have used in the last year so it definitely needs updating. I want to mention a new pump product that caught my eye recently. A lot of guys are after pump products so this one looks ideal...

WOLF PUMP​

Citrulline Malate - 10g
Glycersize - 4g
Betaine - 3g
Nitrosigine - 1.5g
Alpha GPC - 1.2g
L-Citrulline Nitrate - 1g
Rednite (beetroot) - 1g
Silicon Dioxide - 800mg
Sodium Chloride - 300mg
Resveratrol - 25mg
I need another pump product like I need another hole in the arse but that looks really good.

I’ve just got the inlat8 product from elev8. Used it last night, seems good but tbh I’ve found all the decent pump products are pretty similar in terms of effects

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws