over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

I still have a tub of the original Dark Energy. Oddly enough every time I used it I would have to take a nap after the gym. A friend of mine told me he thought it was from the high GABA content.
The tub I had listed 50mg of GABA which is so low it makes zero sense to even add it at such a dose. Most GABA products are 500mg+ per capsule. No of course they could have who knows how much in there as they were not exactly the poster boys for cGMP compliance lol.

It sounds more like a massive come down/crash if I had to guess.

Only difference is the isosyn. Guess we will see how it went
What amusing is they took out the isopropylnorsynephrine and replaced it with higenamine...................an ingredient that multiple company's have received FDA warning letters about, lol BRILLIANT!

Thing is 90% of preworkout are too strong for me. My best coffeine or total stimulant range are in 80-150 mg. I hate to have a junkie mix with 400 mg coffeine in one shot. Too much of it and i can forget about focus as it overstimulate my cns. Any good product ? I also dont care about pump i
train fasted plus keto.

Thing is 90% of preworkout are too strong for me. My best coffeine or total stimulant range are in 80-150 mg. I hate to have a junkie mix with 400 mg coffeine in one shot. Too much of it and i can forget about focus as it overstimulate my cns. Any good product ? I also dont care about pump i
train fasted plus keto.

SNS Focus XT and they have a caffeine free version as well. I think you would like this. Otherwise Animal Pro Pump, MuscleForce Obedient X3 are also no stim and pretty awesome IMO.

Used to be a pre guy... it's an addiction just like anything else

Once I stopped and got used to not using it I get reminded why I stopped anytime I take some here and there...

Not for me anymore

Once I stopped and got used to not using it I get reminded why I stopped anytime I take some here and there...

Not for me anymore
Really depend for me it is useful tool , if i can get better focus and mind muscle connection then it is good in my book but I hate with passion high stims products they are exactly what you say - legal high and it is not a good idea at all. Just a tiny bit of caffeine is all that one need , just like a cup a coffee. In my opinion above is excesive.

Really depend for me it is useful tool , if i can get better focus and mind muscle connection then it is good in my book but I hate with passion high stims products they are exactly what you say - legal high and it is not a good idea at all. Just a tiny bit of caffeine is all that one need , just like a cup a coffee. In my opinion above is excesive.
Yep coffee is all I need. I also take a small amount of Modafinil everyday when I wake up. Not enough to get all geeked out but it keeps me alert and focus.

Yep coffee is all I need. I also take a small amount of Modafinil everyday when I wake up. Not enough to get all geeked out but it keeps me alert and focus.
How much Moda. and coffee do you take daily?

Not for me anymore
Only caffeine I get is from the occasional chocolate. If any.
Otherwise I intentionally stay away from caffeine.
Don't like elevated HR. Nor do I like how it affects other very important bodily functions.

train fasted plus keto.

Foresight Re-Focus should be great for you.

L-Tyrosine is amazing... shit I need to grab some, it's been a couple years

I was given a product called sneak energy recently as a present. I would never buy it myself and when I looked at the label I thought this is crap (some ingredients have pointless doses) but it feels really good. It's basic but very effective as all you need is a decent dose of l-tyrosine with some caffeine and that will create great focus. Per scoop it's 1500mg l-tyrosine, 1000mg taurine and 150mg caffeine. If I have 1-2 scoops I am super focused and feel great. It's a nice little product to give a boost without loading yourself up with stimulants. It's a general purpose product and contains no pump ingredients.

train fasted plus keto.

JNX The Curse is a very well reviewed pre and low in caffeine with no other crazy stims. I believe you're in the UK so I linked it with the UK shop

I was given a product called sneak energy recently as a present. I would never buy it myself and when I looked at the label I thought this is crap (some ingredients have pointless doses) but it feels really good. It's basic but very effective as all you need is a decent dose of l-tyrosine with some caffeine and that will create great focus. Per scoop it's 1500mg l-tyrosine, 1000mg taurine and 150mg caffeine. If I have 1-2 scoops I am super focused and feel great. It's a nice little product to give a boost without loading yourself up with stimulants. It's a general purpose product and contains no pump ingredients.
Years back when I first got into nootropics I loaded up on a bunch of them to try. Tried them on their own. Tried combos. And quite frankly my favorite out of all of them was L-Tyrosine. Also, Piracetam with L-Tyro was prob the best combo from what I remember.

Now half a Moda does the job

I'm currently taking some time off the Moda just because I've taken a half practically everyday for over a year and feel it's good to give your body a break from things like that.

All this L-Tyro talk, I'm def going to be ordering some soon!

Will be interesting to try it with some moda... may be a big intense though, we'll see

Years back when I first got into nootropics I loaded up on a bunch of them to try. Tried them on their own. Tried combos. And quite frankly my favorite out of all of them was L-Tyrosine. Also, Piracetam with L-Tyro was prob the best combo from what I remember.

Now half a Moda does the job

I'm currently taking some time off the Moda just because I've taken a half practically everyday for over a year and feel it's good to give your body a break from things like that.

All this L-Tyro talk, I'm def going to be ordering some soon!

Will be interesting to try it with some moda... may be a big intense though, we'll see

I actually have moda on it's way to me. Gonna try it for the first time.

JNX The Curse is a very well reviewed pre and low in caffeine with no other crazy stims. I believe you're in the UK so I linked it with the UK shop

I tried a few tubs of that a long time ago...

Cobra Labs The Curse- A fantastic and versatile product. On paper this doesn't look good at all (very basic and many ingredients underdosed). It contains 155mg caffeine and 2mg olive leaf extract per scoop (50 servings per tub). 2 scoops of this should make you a machine in the gym. Definitely recommended if you want something simple but effective. Rating changes with scoops but overall a 8.5/10.

I actually have moda on it's way to me. Gonna try it for the first time.
NICE. You will love it.

I would start with a half at first tbh. The times when I take a full (very seldom) I'm so geeked out I can hardly get anything done my mind is so scattered.

Also, I def wouldn't consider it a pre-workout at all. I mainly use it for focus and keeping my mind sharp and alert.

It's very helpful for the work I do.

NICE. You will love it.

I would start with a half at first tbh. The times when I take a full (very seldom) I'm so geeked out I can hardly get anything done my mind is so scattered.

Also, I def wouldn't consider it a pre-workout at all. I mainly use it for focus and keeping my mind sharp and alert.

It's very helpful for the work I do.

That was my plan. I am starting it to increase my productivity through the day which is very much needed. It's solely being added in for work and I am definitely not looking at it like a preworkout. Although it should definitely help with NEAT as hopefully I won't lay about so much :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131