I do my own PreWO, so I can play with dosages. I really like this:

300mg AMP citrate
300-600mg Adrafinil
2gr of Tyrosine
2gr ALCAR
400mg Theanine
5gr Leucine
5gr EAA's

I have just order jym pre jym that is the best rated pre workout on bodybuilding.com. It sounds great so I am hoping it is. I know nothuman just used that so maybe you can chime in.

Pre Jym was good! Definitely gave me that long lasting energy and pumps throughout my workout and made me want to do more sets than I planned. I haven't used any of the others you have used though so I can't compare them.

I actually switched it up since and kind of make my own pre workout now (although I'm going to take a break from them for two months). Now I take 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 4g taurine, and 300mg citrulline malate pre workout, with Prime EAA, 300mg Citrulline Malate, and 5g creatine intra workout.

My go to right now is ESP from Metabolic Nutrition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what are the ingredients?

E.S.P. Pre-Workout Proprietary Matrix (consisting of):
Beta Alanine Citrate, 1,3,7-Trimethylpurine-2,6-dione, Methyl Pentane Citrate HCl, 3.7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Picamilon, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Glycerol Gluconate, Magnesium Glycerol Gluconate, Potassium Glycerol Gluconate, Sodium Glycerol Gluconate

It's real smooth clean energy .. No crash, I enjoy it a lot.

I stack H-VOL by Allmax (stim free pump product) with 1/2 - 3/4 sccop of nanovapor. I'm sensitive to stims and I drink a large cup of coffee/day so I try to stay away from stims as much as I can.
The pumps I get with this stack are unreal and I get a little energy boost from it.
If I take a full scoop, its like being on coke, I talk too much and fell anxious and just want to go home lol:(:eek:

I highly recommend ENGN by EVLUTION Nutrition. Used it for the last 8 months. I love this and their BCAA Energy product.

50mg caffiene
10mg bronkaid
3g creatine hcl
10g beta alaline

good to go.

Taladafil is used almost every pre workout also

Last year in Columbus @ the Arnold I tried a Pre-WO sample from Dynamic Formulas ....I went back to the expo the following day to get 2 tubs
Formula One .

E.S.P. Pre-Workout Proprietary Matrix (consisting of):
Beta Alanine Citrate, 1,3,7-Trimethylpurine-2,6-dione, Methyl Pentane Citrate HCl, 3.7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Picamilon, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Glycerol Gluconate, Magnesium Glycerol Gluconate, Potassium Glycerol Gluconate, Sodium Glycerol Gluconate

It's real smooth clean energy .. No crash, I enjoy it a lot.

500mg caffeine if I recall correctly. Very potent stuff!

50mg caffiene
10mg bronkaid
3g creatine hcl
10g beta alaline

good to go.

10g beta alaline... how do you feel on that? I bet your whole body must tingle or did it adapt quickly?

This nitraflex is a big disappointment. Sure I built up a tolerance to stimulants and if I tried it (and many others I didn't rate) 1 year ago it would probably hit me hard. But I even took 2 weeks off all caffeine before trying this. Plus it gives me no added pumps whatsoever just what I normally get. I even gave my gf 1/2 scoop today and she doesn't even drink coffee or have any pre workout ever. It was the first time she has trained in pretty much a year. She said she felt a tiny boost but not much. 1/2 scoop is meant to be 162.5mg caffeine. It literally does nothing to me but I still feel a bit of a crash later on. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Old school Dark rage By MHP the taste is not that great but the pumps and vascularity are Insane !

i never tried pre-workout sups (other than eca maybe 2 times early 90's) a few times before 05. i then found myself using n.o. explode on heavy back and leg days for a few years. a couple years back i switched to c4 and liked it ok and the taste was fine without a crash. about a year back i quit them all after realizing i focus better,train harder and i'm stronger without any of the stimulants. i sometimes take 4-5 grams of gplc with maybe 30-40ml's of glycerine about 20 minutes prior to training. for me i think the stimulants do more negative than positive at this point.

Pre jym and kill it by 5% nutrition are two that I love. Pre jym gives you that ever lasting energy, kill gives you a good amount of energy but sick pumps. Maybe I'll just mix the two lok

yes, the ESP is great, i can only manage half scoop i can't imagine the full 500mg caffeine lol

If guys are after big energy and focus the Gaspari SP250 I used is great for that.

I loved their old superpump 250 even though it was nicknamed superdump (which was true :D). That was amazing for pumps and their superpump max was great for energy so I used to mix them with great success.

Tmuscle I think you would like that SP250. I am going to get a full tub of KILL IT and I have Pre Jym on the way and looking forward to trying it :)

Just ordered some ndure from true nutrition. Heard good things about it!

Methyldrene ATP by Cloma Pharma was amazing. Lately APS Mesomorph has been knocking it out of the park, I think they have perfected the DMAA to caffeine ratio. Good to stack with some agmatine sulfate.

Day in day out superpump is great but when looking to get jacked to the 9's Mhp dark rage is the shit.
Some of the shit on the market can ruin a workout. Nothin worse then being fully pumped after 2 sets.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear