over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to up it?

tatteredxangelx

Registered
Alright guys, I been stuck @ a pretty solid plateau now for around 8-10 months ... not size wise ... i have managed about 6-8 lbs of solid muscle, but strenght wise, i haven't gotten very far .. i think it's time to up the dosage ...

ive been running 800mg of test a week during my on time for the past year or two and i need some opinions on whether it's time to take it up ... im thinking of going to around 1200ish ... how do you think i should do this .. by adding a prop or suspension every couple days to my enanthlate or just increasing the test e? I've tryed other things as well ... anadrol, running EQ or Deca w/ the test ... insulin and growth only helped me add muscle and not solid strength ... i feel my options are exhausted ... I'm 6'0, 242, 20 yr old, 10% body fat range ... lifts ... deadlift = 565-585, squats 405x15 (don't go heavier now a days), overhead press - 305-315 ... my goal is to turn pro in strongman this coming spring ...

Alright guys, I been stuck @ a pretty solid plateau now for around 8-10 months ... not size wise ... i have managed about 6-8 lbs of solid muscle, but strenght wise, i haven't gotten very far .. i think it's time to up the dosage ...

ive been running 800mg of test a week during my on time for the past year or two and i need some opinions on whether it's time to take it up ... im thinking of going to around 1200ish ... how do you think i should do this .. by adding a prop or suspension every couple days to my enanthlate or just increasing the test e? I've tryed other things as well ... anadrol, running EQ or Deca w/ the test ... insulin and growth only helped me add muscle and not solid strength ... i feel my options are exhausted ... I'm 6'0, 242, 20 yr old, 10% body fat range ... lifts ... deadlift = 565-585, squats 405x15 (don't go heavier now a days), overhead press - 305-315 ... my goal is to turn pro in strongman this coming spring ...

1. Your doses are higher, if your going to ask a question, post real stats so you can get an on point honest answer...an answer based on false info is a false answer.... but to answer your question (based on what i know about you, so nobody chime in with any "thats bad advice" bs k?)...i would do 100mg suspension and 100mg drol on your big lift days to increase aggression and lifts....

2. I TOLD you slin wouldnt make you stronger (hes a strongman competitor, not a powerlifter), but GH will at the right dose. Well talk later about it, call me (dont want newbies readin this)...

3. You aint 10% lol

4. Shit i woulda posted your t-bar personal best lifts, thats your most impressive lift!

my dosages aren't higher ... im on 800mg of test e, 600mg of eq, and 100mg adrol a day ... and my tbar lift isn't impressive cause it fucked up my back for 4 months !

You know Tattered, you always worry me about the high doses you take all the time at such a young age. You know I do not condone it.

You know Tattered, you always worry me about the high doses you take all the time at such a young age. You know I do not condone it.

In his defense.... he doesnt train fast but when he does his sets hes scary (in the zone you could call it). INTENSITY. Your not gonna change what hes already taken, so all we can do is offer good advice from this point out. No point in commenting on his past or current doses. We all know at this point backing them down wont do him much good.

Like i said... take the advice i gave you TWICE now (here and at the gym). Suspension + drol an hr preworkout will make you a madman in the gym for your workouts. I suggest this no more than 3-4 days per week, and DONT take the susp/drol on your off days. Gotta also remember you are young, your ligs/tendons will strengthen over time as well as your muscles as they mature. Stop tryin to beat Pudziniouwsky by next year haha. You got plenty of time.

I would also suggest during your time "off" back off the weights and do more technique work for your lifts, as to give your body a break from the heavy loads and stress, and as im sure you know, improving technique can improve your performance A TON without any strength gains at all needed.

tell me what days your running it so i can stay away from JS.. its gonna make you a mean aggressive mofo... but at least youl be strong and have great workouts lol.. dont get hurt

Sorry but I think it's a shame that you are 20 yrs old and been on gear for 2 yrs already..

if hes got the knowledge and someone like tp4u guiding him along the way, i dont see the problem with it at all

I got him. Iv already intervened once or twice lol.

I wish we could all stay away from the negative comments. He IS a friend of mine, and nothing is going to change what has already been DONE... so lets keep it positive and try to HELP him and keep this constructive. He DOES get his blood work done and take proper precautions, which is more than i can say for 99% of juiceheads, so hes doing something VERY important right.

Anyway, who is to set the bench mark for WHAT age is proper to start use? WHo is to say who is right and wrong? I know kids who started puberty at 10yrs old. How is them using at 19 worse than a kid who started puberty late around 15 and using at 24 different? Nowadays all the best competitors started early, you can either start early yourself or accept that you cant compete. There IS going to be alot that start early, so rather than chastise them, why not guide them best you can so they are as safe as possible?

tattered whats up brother. what's your current training routine look like? i've modified a westside/metal milita 4 day split that is freaking out of this world. i'm making gains faster than i did when i was on my last cycle. you might just need to change your training up a little. anything i can do to help a fellow strength competitor i'm happy to do.

on a side note, im looking into trying either drol or halo on my workout days like was suggested above. if you give the drol a try on your workout days let me know how it works out for ya.

TOM, Thanks for the input.
Tpfu, good lookin out :)

IronFreak: It's weird ... a combinations of storngman training, lowerbody powerlifting (only squat once every other week, alternate with heavy deadlifts), olympic lifting one day and I guess bodybuilding for chest (just trying to build a shelf to press easier off of) ... give me a detailed version of your routine if you have the time, i'd like to look @ it ... adrol @ 100mg a day worked great for me ... easily a rep or two per exercise per week ... was inclining 275x5, 4 weeks later it was 275x10 ...

TOM, Thanks for the input.
Tpfu, good lookin out :)

IronFreak: It's weird ... a combinations of storngman training, lowerbody powerlifting (only squat once every other week, alternate with heavy deadlifts), olympic lifting one day and I guess bodybuilding for chest (just trying to build a shelf to press easier off of) ... give me a detailed version of your routine if you have the time, i'd like to look @ it ... adrol @ 100mg a day worked great for me ... easily a rep or two per exercise per week ... was inclining 275x5, 4 weeks later it was 275x10 ...

damn, yeah man i'll give either the drol or some halo a try in the near future. gettin ready to go back on cycle before too long.

my routine looks like the standard sun,mon,wed,fri westside template. but it's a lot of heavy sets of 2 and 3 on my max effort days. i don't know how you would do it and incorporate your strongman training in there though. when i get some time ill send you a detailed version of it.

First off I'm sorry you started so early and are already at such high doses. As TPFU pointed out twice now there is no going back on that now, but to up the doses because your strength is dumb IMO. Are you going to up the dose everytime you get stuck? If so you'll be at a couple of grams a week by the time you are 25.

Now that I'm off my soap box let me ask you some questions. What is your current training split? When is the last time you did some active recovery or just took some time off? How many hours do you sleep at night? Do you eat primarily clean foods? Do you have a stressful life between work and or school? Answering these questions will get you stronger a lot faster and safer than just being lazy and upping the dose.

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help a younger guy out. I had a lot of experienced help when I was getting started that helped me avoid making similiar mistakes so if you ever have questions feel free to ask.

In his defense.... he doesnt train fast but when he does his sets hes scary (in the zone you could call it). INTENSITY. Your not gonna change what hes already taken, so all we can do is offer good advice from this point out. No point in commenting on his past or current doses. We all know at this point backing them down wont do him much good.

Like i said... take the advice i gave you TWICE now (here and at the gym). Suspension + drol an hr preworkout will make you a madman in the gym for your workouts. I suggest this no more than 3-4 days per week, and DONT take the susp/drol on your off days. Gotta also remember you are young, your ligs/tendons will strengthen over time as well as your muscles as they mature. Stop tryin to beat Pudziniouwsky by next year haha. You got plenty of time.

I would also suggest during your time "off" back off the weights and do more technique work for your lifts, as to give your body a break from the heavy loads and stress, and as im sure you know, improving technique can improve your performance A TON without any strength gains at all needed.

Yes, I agree. He knows I care about him as I've yelled at him from his very start while at alinboard. He's a big, and all around strong kid already, and would probably do much better over time if he cut his doses now, but I know Tat, and that ain't happening. So basically, I just give him an ear full of shit every time I talk to him in hopes that some day it will sink in.

what about a simple powerlifting routine bro ?

if ur strength doesnt increase, the key is not more roids but a training routine based on strength gains on the 3 most important compound movment ... get stronger on squat/dead/bench and u'll get stronger in everything

god i wish i had your genetics ... what you weighing now, 450?

lol no i'm hovering around 308 right now, which is right where i wanna be since i wanna stay in the 308 class. i had a 7.5 hour operation last april and my shoulder was screwed up because of the way they had me laying. it's about 90% now and im getting back to the strength level i was at before all that happened.

just a suggestion, but you might wanna go to a strictly powerlifting training routine for a few months and give your body a break from the strongman. that way you get recovered, build some more strength up in the gym, and when you go back to the strongman training you'll be even more of a beast.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member