over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TSA doesn't care about gear

I've traveled with gear when I had to go for a week at a time on work trips but when its just for a few days I just pin right before I leave and as soon as I get back. I'm carrying enough shit as it is.

All it takes is one person or ONE small mistake , if TSA happens to call over security or something than you're FUCKED. It's not worth going to jail, possibly getting fired from your job , paying a BUNCH of fines, having a record etc. Like someone else said , just mail the gear to destination. I would never risk this type of thing , seems like the benefits definitely don't outweigh the cons. If there's one thing I've learned in life it's that eventually most people get caught when they continue doing the wrong thing, so if you make this a habbit best be ready for when shit hits the fan. This is of course my opinion.

it would also help if you were white here lol, my background is sikh, northern indian tho I was born and raised in Canada but few people can make out what I am and that especially includes tsa and customs so they're seeing any number of possibilities and some of which make them take pause then my passport has countries like Egypt, Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Oman on it. I'm gettin the 3rd degree, I am not keeping shit all on me.

lol!

sad

but soooo true!

being a cracker has certainly saved my ass more then I can count!

:p

no matter where you are darker people have a harder time.

In July I flew out to California. When I got to the hotel there was a slip in my suit case(I checked in) that stated they went through it. I had prescription test and syringes in my shave kit.when I opened it they had been taken out of the kit and were laying on top of my clothes . I have to believe it would have been an issue if I didn't have a script.

I know the thread is more about going through security(TSA) but I just wanted to mention a very recent experience I had flying with gear.

Last edited:
In July I flew out to California. When I got to the hotel there was a slip in my suit case(I checked in) that stated they went through it. I had prescription test and syringes in my shave kit.when I opened it they had been taken out of the kit and were laying on top of my clothes . I have to believe it would have been an issue if I didn't have a script.

I know the thread is more about going through security(TSA) but I just wanted to mention a very recent experience I had flying with gear.

I've gotten that slip many times. Makes no sense to check meds that you have scripts for...just carry em on. Airline will even tell you not to check meds.

I've gotten that slip many times. Makes no sense to check meds that you have scripts for...just carry em on. Airline will even tell you not to check meds.

Agreed. It's ridiculous to check luggage when you're only going away for a short trip and don't need to pack much. It usually costs around $25-50 just to check luggage these days depending on the airline.

That's true,normally I don't check anything.I bring a carry on and a roller suit case.But they were giving me shit about size of carry on... then about the weight... So I had to move stuff around in a hurry etc... But yes, you should keep meds with you in case luggage gets lost etc.. just had a rough time getting checked in that day,lol.And there was a group of us and I was holding up the whole group.I just wanted to get the F on the plane and go!

My point is more about the fact :THEY WILL POSSIBLY GO THROUGH YOUR STUFF,not as much about efficient airline travel and tips.

Last edited:

Were you coming into California from another country (international flight) or was it domestic?

I've have gotten that slip many times on domestic/domestic trips. I fly about 200K miles per year...for 18 years now. Point is...they DO go through some checked bags.

That's true,normally I don't check anything.I bring a carry on and a roller suit case.But they were giving me shit about size of carry on... then about the weight... So I had to move stuff around in a hurry etc... But yes, you should keep meds with you in case luggage gets lost etc.. just had a rough time getting checked in that day,lol.And there was a group of us and I was holding up the whole group.I just wanted to get the F on the plane and go!

My point is more about the fact :THEY WILL POSSIBLY GO THROUGH YOUR STUFF,not as much about efficient airline travel and tips.

I hear you brother...they can be finicky about the size of the carryons every once in a while. Yes, they do go through some bags (domestic too).. I've never had anything missing, but they do toss things around in there sometimes.

I've have gotten that slip many times on domestic/domestic trips. I fly about 200K miles per year...for 18 years now. Point is...they DO go through some checked bags.

Oh man!! I don't envy you having to fly all those miles! You must be a patient guy? definitely stay off the tren!! lol

Yeah..I'm a no stress guy. Train all over the country and Europe as well. I tolerate Tren pretty well..I usually catch myself when I start to get ornry. :p

They not gonna go through the trouble of seeing if you have a script or not. Also they may think you're a diabetic since you had slin pins not 3cc or 5cc needles.

Pills to them in a pill carry case look like meds lol..Unless you have a shit ton on you they won't care.

Think of how many people need meds that travel.

They not gonna go through the trouble of seeing if you have a script or not. Also they may think you're a diabetic since you had slin pins not 3cc or 5cc needles.

Pills to them in a pill carry case look like meds lol..Unless you have a shit ton on you they won't care.

Think of how many people need meds that travel.

Good luck with that, Rick Collins ESQ. Remember that name;)

It's posted on the monitor in the Vegas checkout that you'll be detained if they find contriband, narc etc..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity