advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We all know oil based AAS can be used a long time after expiration.What are your thoughts on water base AAS and expiration?

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
Say that everything is sealed and in original boxes ,still plastic wrapped.Would iit go bad?
I’ve used expired test suspension but it was kept in the fridge.the boxes I found were in a dark place at room temperature.I didn’t know I still had them.

Me personally wouldn’t use water based 6 months past the expiration. That’s just me though. Used water based Winny 5 months after it expired without any issues. I don’t have any applicable science based evidence to apply to this though.

Cage

Does anybody have some real life experiences or does everyone just throw it out

Also,.off subject but bac water in the refrigerator that’s expired ,would you use it even if there unopened.I’ve been using it with my hgh so I’ll find out soon if it affected anything ..getting igf1 test on Saturday.

Also,.off subject but bac water in the refrigerator that’s expired ,would you use it even if there unopened.I’ve been using it with my hgh so I’ll find out soon if it affected anything ..getting igf1 test on Saturday.
Bottled water doesn't ever expire.

Why would water in a glass vial with alcohol in it?

If you leave bottled water in a car for a few days it goes bad.maybe it’s the bottle that goes bad not the water but still wouldn’t drink it.if in a refrigerator I don’t think an unopened bacteriostatic water would go bad no matter when it expired but was just curious on the 2 things.
I’m not sure if water based AAS would go bad even if kept in a cool dark place,that’s why I asked.

If you leave bottled water in a car for a few days it goes bad.maybe it’s the bottle that goes bad not the water but still wouldn’t drink it.if in a refrigerator I don’t think an unopened bacteriostatic water would go bad no matter when it expired but was just curious on the 2 things.
I’m not sure if water based AAS would go bad even if kept in a cool dark place,that’s why I asked.
The plastic leeches into the water over time but it is still safe to drink just tastes bad,doesn't mean the water itself is bad.

Water based AAS is made no differently than bacteriostatic water with the exception of adding hormone powder to it,so there is the answer to your question.

Bottled water doesn't ever expire.

Why would water in a glass vial with alcohol in it?
It's not water expiring. You're correct that that would be silly. The concern is bacteria potentially growing in the bottle. But I'm not sure how long a bottle of water based product would potentially last.

It's not water expiring. You're correct that that would be silly. The concern is bacteria potentially growing in the bottle. But I'm not sure how long a bottle of water based product would potentially last.
Bacteria need food to replicate. Water is not food or a nutrient. A sealed unopened bottle contains nothing but water.

Bacteria need food to replicate. Water is not food or a nutrient. A sealed unopened bottle contains nothing but water.
My mistake. I missed the op's description (shouldn't read a question after a 20 hour shift). I was answering as though the vials had been pierced. Again, my bad.

My mistake. I missed the op's description (shouldn't read a question after a 20 hour shift). I was answering as though the vials had been pierced. Again, my bad.
Yeah, if the seal has been broken and pierced, I would most definitely toss it. Unless it's a high quantity of testosterone, I'd probably toss it if expired. If it's never been opened, I think the biggest risk would be reduced potency. The BA in there should still be protecting against bacterial growth.

Does anybody have some real life experiences or does everyone just throw it out
I just spoke with my pharmacist friend (does compounding) because this question comes up every couple months. He said it should be good for 2 to 3 years. Oil can go rancid and water can stagnate but normally alcohol is used as an antimicrobial so unless the oil smells bad or has visible discoloration or separation it's probably safe but he said it's more likely that it's lost some or all of it's potency due to breakdown of the molecules. (and then obviously he told me he'd throw it away LOL)

"The more you know" right?

I’ve used Oils that expired over 5 years ago and are still good to go.it does depend on the oil used cause I’ve had some unopened bottles and they deteriorated the stoppers and leaked through the boxes and made a mess.it seemed to happen with company’s that I just bought to try but never got around to using but I’ve had other oil that was just as good as the day I got it.if the test wasn’t good or degraded I wouldn’t want to have sex all the time and waking up with wood like I did when I was young.the disage was the same as when I first used it.i

I’ve used Oils that expired over 5 years ago and are still good to go.it does depend on the oil used cause I’ve had some unopened bottles and they deteriorated the stoppers and leaked through the boxes and made a mess.it seemed to happen with company’s that I just bought to try but never got around to using but I’ve had other oil that was just as good as the day I got it.if the test wasn’t good or degraded I wouldn’t want to have sex all the time and waking up with wood like I did when I was young.the disage was the same as when I first used it.i
Well then. Load it up, junior.

No edit.also I had test suspension ,water based in the refrigerator for atleast 7 years and I used it an hour Pre-workout and my strength was through the roof.
I’m not really sure you lose potency and if it did it would have been so little I couldn’t notice it.people use expired hgh all the time from years ago and will say they don’t notice a difference.
I just wasn’t sure that the water based AAS that was in a cool dark place but not the fridge would still be good.
I’m sure plenty of you have used gear from many years ago.

No edit.also I had test suspension ,water based in the refrigerator for atleast 7 years and I used it an hour Pre-workout and my strength was through the roof.
I’m not really sure you lose potency and if it did it would have been so little I couldn’t notice it.people use expired hgh all the time from years ago and will say they don’t notice a difference.
I just wasn’t sure that the water based AAS that was in a cool dark place but not the fridge would still be good.
I’m sure plenty of you have used gear from many years ago.
So you weren't going to do anything anyone here said anyway. Don't waste our members' time. Twice in one day. I was going to give you a warning but not going to bother.

So you weren't going to do anything anyone here said anyway. Don't waste our members' time. Twice in one day. I was going to give you a warning but not going to bother.
I was going to listen on the water based gear that was expired in a cool dark place.i did that years ago the test suspension that was refrigerated.i don’t think I would now.
Nobody said don’t use the packaged aas that was in a cool dark place.I still don’t think I’ll use it.
For hgh,I’ve read on here multiple times of people using kits from 3 years ago that were in the refrigerator that were never reconstituted.
Why do you say I’m not listening ,I haven’t done anything since reading this thread.
Before writing it I was using the expired hgh which even the sponsor himself said it’s ok to use.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear