over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What age did yot put most of your size?

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I rarely see any guys whose are putting slabs of muscle after they reach 35 or so years and was wondering at what age body is primed most efficient for new growth. At what age have put most of your muscle? How to yot thinj what was the main cause of these gains, what was you doing differently compared to before or after that? (more/new drugs or more/different food,diet or change in training style etc?). If your goal is continiouslly adding muscle - how much are you expecting to add at the end?

Tough call...I trained like a maniac in high school. Went from 145 to 245 (18y/o). But I put a lot that down to puberty.

Then went to University with a good program (D1) and graduated at 273 (23y/o) No drugs then, still. I was big but sloppy (18%).

Then lost it all down to under 190-ish for endurance sports. Probably 11-12% :(

Interestingly, while way sloppier, I did carry 223lbs of LBM, no drugs, at 273@23y/o.

Which is more than I carry now, sadly. While way leaner, and older, but using AAS. And I can't touch the weights I lifted as a natty fatass kid. Look far better now though, so that's somethin'.

The difference?: I ate everything then. 3 steaks a day and s ton of Pasta and whatever. Never any fatty crap, no pizza and that, I don't like it. But lots of solid complex carbs and meat of whatever kind.

And lifting was straight heavy. 3x a week. 1 lift, 5x5 in the offseason. Mon/Wed/Fri. Squat. Bench. Dead.
Then; Squat, Bench, Clean
Then later in the year; Squat, Bench, Snatch

And eat and eat.

Last edited:
Early twenties but I contribute that to not having priority in my life except for bb. I focused so much on bb during that time...lost alot doin it.

I'm putting on slabs of muscle right now (28) faster than any other point in my life. Before this I was in the military (hospital corpsman for marine corps infantry followed by combat medic for the army) and couldn't put on weight to save my life with all the running I did. I was confined to weigh 200 lbs from high school (when I joined) on. Now I'm finally gaining weight (finally over 220) at a fairly rapid rate.

I'm 30, and this may have been my most productive year yet. I don't think it's because my body is more prime for growth, I think it's because every year I learn more and incorporate it into my nutrition and training.

16-17 went from 160-200. Food, Lifting, Creatine Monohydrate.

18-19, went from 140 pounds to 230 pounds

mainly a combo of AAS, puberty and being underweight due to previous amphetamine abuse when partying

18-19, went from 140 pounds to 230 pounds

mainly a combo of AAS, puberty and being underweight due to previous amphetamine abuse when partying

What weight did you start AAS at?

freshman year of college 18-19. I put on 65lb of pure fat! damn i got fat as shit in college. all you can eat cafateria is a bad idea for a fat boy:D

they had a waffle bar breakfast lunch and dinner!!! WHY???

Ages 19-23, my body like kicked in overdrive or something. I gained almost 70lbs, not all muscle obviously.

16-17 i went from 146 to 186. No drugs. Balanced diet and lots of body weight exercises.

in all seriousness. at age 33 I was 155lb lean and 110lb of fat. i lost all the weight and i am currently 250lb with very visible abs do maybe 10% fat.

so i added maybe 60-70lb of muscle age 34-37

aside from puberty growth spurts during my teens when 20-30 pounds would show up almost "overnight".. back in 09, was in the 280s, stocky, took maybe 5 mo went down to lean 260's.. got sick went down down to 250's in about wks time...said fuck that blasted a monster cycle and went back to 285's in 10wks.. settled for 277 after PCT.. body was in totally depleted state from being ill so capitalized on the opportunity...

then recently, last 6-8 months.. was in the 280's and progressed to now where am in the 300s...I think since I am 31 body is undergoing some metabolic changes and just slowing down since my food intake is less than when 5 yr ago etc.. ... and ya, blast/cruises, and other psych meds recently, like SSRI's, thyroids, from just being mentally burned out with certain ongoing life situations... they all play a part but the fact my body at least adjusting in a somewhat favorable manner.. no bitch tits, pot belly or spare tire around waist, fat packs on my shoulders etc etc..

18-22. College. Got a meal card and great lifting facility. Always someone that was either going to the gym or going to eat.

From 23 to 26. Now that I'm in the 280 range off-season, the gains slow down. I hope for a few pounds per year now.

from 19-21 i went from 138lb to 242lb. i started using gear at 19.

Maybe I am atypical or it took me a long time to learn how to work out, eat, "supplement" correctly
Starting lifting at 17 6 feet 167 by the time I was 21 I was 210, thats ten pounds a year, not quality growth.
from 21 to 24 went up to 248 and was even more bloated.
25 to 37 worked out at home raised family started career hovered around 235 was big but not lean.
from 237 to today i.e. 42 I have gone up to a 2xl t shirt and I am a fairly lean 240
So in the last 5 years I went from 237 down to 230 and back up to 240
I am the most developed and largest I have ever been.

Went from 155 to 202 around 15-16 maybe 17 memory is hazy (drug free). Wasn't 100% clean weight but I really wanted to make sure I never came off the football field.

Between 29-32... I am 29 ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311