advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best supplement for the liver?

after all these are normal and slightly elevated enzymes after weight training lol

besides, I don't know why people check alt and ast which are complete and unreliable, check bilirubin and ggtp, they are important, and enzymes increased, even multiple times, do not mean anything dangerous
These liver values are perfect for anyone that trains hard.... You should do CPK blood test and get an heart attack then.. hahaha
Liver values become serious when AST ALT > 300 or GGT or Bilirubine get high.

HDL is pretty lowish for the drugs you use but everyone has his own response to AAS.
Add some cardio fasted to lower you LDL and lipids.

Stop statins right now, do cardio.
I partially agree with these statements. It is normal for AST/ALT to be elevated from exercise (more AST than ALT), but in my experience, the elevations are not that much, 30-40 points at most and that is only for AST, ALT is harder to elevate from exercise and won't be as much. You only need to take a few days off from the gym to get normal values, 2-3 days should be plenty. The halflife for AST is under 24 hours and the halflife for ALT is about 48 hours.

From a medical perspective acute (meaning short-lived) elevations 2x the normal value are considered pretty normal but continual chronic elevations of this level are a concern.

I personally have never had values that high even at my biggest on 2-3g total precontest cycles with orals included with bloods pulled at the peak, but I have had them close to that high and never worried about it as long as it was short term.

GGT is a marker of the exact kind of liver damage AAS can cause and should always be watched, also unaffected by exercise.

None of this really applies to the OP though, his values are fine. Of much greater concern is the lack of cardio.

Can you recommend a brand and site to get the Red Yeast Rice with Monacolin-K from overseas?
I don't necessarily like statins but if you want/need to use them why not just get a prescription for a statin? Then you can control the dose more accurately, you won't know for sure exactly how much of the statin is in the red yeast rice.

Get both of those,and is that the best place to purchase them.Usually eBay is more expensive than other stores or sites
I use both! On cycle no oral 1 pill each 2 a day. When using a oral on cycle I use 2 pills 2 a day. Trt 1 pill once a day

I partially agree with these statements. It is normal for AST/ALT to be elevated from exercise (more AST than ALT), but in my experience, the elevations are not that much, 30-40 points at most and that is only for AST, ALT is harder to elevate from exercise and won't be as much. You only need to take a few days off from the gym to get normal values, 2-3 days should be plenty. The halflife for AST is under 24 hours and the halflife for ALT is about 48 hours.

From a medical perspective acute (meaning short-lived) elevations 2x the normal value are considered pretty normal but continual chronic elevations of this level are a concern.

I personally have never had values that high even at my biggest on 2-3g total precontest cycles with orals included with bloods pulled at the peak, but I have had them close to that high and never worried about it as long as it was short term.

GGT is a marker of the exact kind of liver damage AAS can cause and should always be watched, also unaffected by exercise.

None of this really applies to the OP though, his values are fine. Of much greater concern is the lack of cardio.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned 48hrs. I've been as high as 110 for AST but blood was drawn an hour after intense leg day. 48 hrs I'm normal.

Synthergine and TUDCA.

Your enzymes are likely elevated due to training which can happen on any liver aids. Others have explained things perfectly and as posted always test for GGT and if that is elevated (along with the other markers) you have an issue. I would get retested after a few days off the gym. Although from your HDL/LDL (etc) it definitely looks like you need a break and you need to implement some changes moving forward.

So you haven't used any orals in the last few months(?) When you write your diet is clean what exactly does that mean(?) What do you eat on a typical day? Healthy fats? I would look at your diet and cardio and make necessary adjustments and cruise on a legit TRT dose and you will be gtg. Most importantly stay on that regime so next time you blast your values don't get too bad and if cholesterol is a persistent issue using that doctor prescribed statin on cycle may be needed/beneficial for you. Are you using ubiquinol/q10 and vitamin d?

Good info. I had unplanned bloodwork last year (needed a hematoma drained) and the doctor was a bodybuilder so he did CBC and CMP as a courtesy. He told me he doesn't consider AST / ALT an issue until they're over 100, particularly if he knows the patient is a drinker or uses AAS.

For what it's worth, mine were in the 80s - this was less than 24 hours after a very strenuous workout, at 265lbs, on grams plus an oral.

I agree that OP's values shouldn't be so high given what he's doing but he's made many contradictory statements that nobody seems to pick up on - the most recent being that his hands have severe nerve damage and he can't straighten them out (https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...w-painful-are-chest-shots.169956/post-3041590) while just a few months ago he claimed to lift more than most guys at his gym (https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...n-kratom-why-how-i-use-it.166882/post-3009501).

Good info. I had unplanned bloodwork last year (needed a hematoma drained) and the doctor was a bodybuilder so he did CBC and CMP as a courtesy. He told me he doesn't consider AST / ALT an issue until they're over 100, particularly if he knows the patient is a drinker or uses AAS.

For what it's worth, mine were in the 80s - this was less than 24 hours after a very strenuous workout, at 265lbs, on grams plus an oral.

I agree that OP's values shouldn't be so high given what he's doing but he's made many contradictory statements that nobody seems to pick up on - the most recent being that his hands have severe nerve damage and he can't straighten them out (https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...w-painful-are-chest-shots.169956/post-3041590) while just a few months ago he claimed to lift more than most guys at his gym (https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...n-kratom-why-how-i-use-it.166882/post-3009501).
He’s a troll. Whether purposely or because of narcotic pain medication he’s on. I’m not sure but after reviewing a couple posts I’m sure he’s full of shit whether out of boredom or he’s truly fucked up in the head/confused from his condition.

The Primo is most likely the culprit. Do low dose Test and GH. The only reading I would be truly concerned about is HDL.
^^^this ..mystery solved

..prob running TEST too low for his PRIMO dose

..surprised nobody's asked what his doses were

Do low dose Test and GH.

^^^best advice

your levels are not really bad just not in range 300-400 is bad, mine was a; little lower than yours for years.I just couldn't get them down.I was only on 250 test a week. I tried everything UDCA TUDCA.NAC, and nothing. then two months before I had my check up I bought glutathione. My values returned to normal by the time of my blood work. it's not cheap,about $100 a month but worth every penny.I take 1cc 3xs a week

I don't necessarily like statins but if you want/need to use them why not just get a prescription for a statin? Then you can control the dose more accurately, you won't know for sure exactly how much of the statin is in the red yeast rice.
Oversea's they treat it like an Rx (though it is not) and have an exact formula. Again, getting an Rx from a Doc and splitting it costs like 5.00, where RYR can be 40.00... Ill go look and see
Can you recommend a brand and site to get the Red Yeast Rice with Monacolin-K from overseas?
The one I used I cannot find anymore (its been a couple of years) but I just get it from Dr. for like 5.00, then cut 'em in half, so it lasts 2 months.

I used this one w/ success in the past if you just want to take a lower dose. (3 mg). I found them after reading this study that used them...

The RYR preparation contained per tablet was 200.0 mg RYR (3.0 mg monacolin K), 2.0 mg coenzyme Q10, 0.5 mg astaxanthin, and 200.0 μg folic acid (Armolipid by Madaus GmbH Köln, Germany—now a part of MEDA Pharma, Bad Homburg, Germany). The RYR preparation was free of citrinin—a nephrotoxic and hepatotoxic mycotoxin which could occur as a by-product due to the fermentation process of RYR.

Heber et al (1999), for example, demonstrated that a daily intake of 7.5 mg monacolin K lowered the LDL-C levels by 22% after a treatment of 12 weeks [14].
In our study, we proved a LDL-C reduction of about 15% in response to a supplementation of 3 mg monacolin K within 12 weeks.

Fuck the liver values... the 12 HDL and 249 LDL is more concerning. Do you have a history of heart problems in the family?
If this is consistently the way your lipids look your definitely at risk, and I would seriously start combing through my family history to see if genetically your prone or not?
Hate to say it but you would really be walking a fine line having a profile like that for years on end, consistently.

I've blasted my face off and haven't seen a lipid profile even close to that mid blast, I know its not the worst lipid report ever but man, HDL at 12 is very low at a 3rd of the minimum range and 249 is more than double the max range.

I wouldn't recommend Red yeast rice extract either it works in the same way that statins do. But they have less of the same ingredient on average and 1/3rd of red yeast rice extract supplements had poor purity reports...

Always check GGT and ALP (alkaline phosphatase) besides ALT and AST if you are looking for a possible drug induced liver damage.
GGT and ALP are specific markers of cholestatic damage, which is the most frequent damage pattern induced by AAS (mostly by 17 AA oral steroids).
UDCA and TUDCA work very well for cholestatic damage. NAC is great to replenish hepatic glutathione reserves, which counteract the oxidative stress induced damage (the one you see from AST and ALT elevation). The enzymatic reactions of drug detoxing often produce free radicals oxygen species, which are the main responsible of necrotic hepatocellular damage.
Better than NAC there's injectable glutathione. I take it E.V. on a regular basis and works wonder.
The combo of strong antioxidant like NAC and glutathione with an anticholestatic drug like UDCA or TUDCA is the best to cover your liver during an AAS cycle.

NAC is also great for kidneys, I give it prior to CT with contrast for my clients with one kidney or impaired renals.

Yes I got a script recently for a statin.she can’t figure out why my cholesterol is high with my diet.she suggested going on the statin but I know it has a side effect of joint pain so didn’t want to take it.
We agreed on the lowest dose of the safest statin which is 5mg.
she also dropped my diuretic cause we think that was causing some imbalance with low sodium,asking other things but nothing was more than a point off.
She put me another blood pressure Ned.

I’ve been taking 6ccs of synthergine a day and my liver values are totally off.they are ridiculously high
Ast-94 U/L
Alt-86 U/L
Also
Cholesterol and my diet is clean
HDL-12mg D/L
LDL-249mg D/L
Triglycerides-295mg D/L

Only on test,primo and hgh.dont understand how my values are so off.I’m not eating anything that would raise my cholesterol and wasn’t expecting liver values like this on test and primo.
Is there anything else to take to bring values down.
My dr put me on a statin,for my cholesterol.also on prescription omega 3 fatty acids called Lovaza.
I’ve done heavier cycles that didn’t effect my levels like this.
I have 4 weeks left then cruise for a long time.
any help appreciated.
My father will be 84 this month and his cholesterol and triglycerides are over 300 and 400 (once was over 1,000!) respectively. These are not terrible numbers. Synthergine is the bomb for liver health but load up on the omega-3, 6, 9's and like someone else said, go low dose statin & TUDCA/UDCA. Your ratio sucks but you can improve that.

I know the acne med roaccutane causes raised ast and alt,what liver protectant is best in this case?
tudca or nac?
Or any other recommendations?

Fuck the liver values... the 12 HDL and 249 LDL is more concerning. Do you have a history of heart problems in the family?
If this is consistently the way your lipids look your definitely at risk, and I would seriously start combing through my family history to see if genetically your prone or not?
Hate to say it but you would really be walking a fine line having a profile like that for years on end, consistently.

I've blasted my face off and haven't seen a lipid profile even close to that mid blast, I know its not the worst lipid report ever but man, HDL at 12 is very low at a 3rd of the minimum range and 249 is more than double the max range.

I wouldn't recommend Red yeast rice extract either it works in the same way that statins do. But they have less of the same ingredient on average and 1/3rd of red yeast rice extract supplements had poor purity reports...

My values are fine on trt,I tried doing a mild cycle so I wouldn’t mess up my values to much.once I’m done with this cycle in about 3 weeks going back to trt cause they won’t do surgery with messed up values.I still have atleast 4 more surgeries coming up.

My values are fine on trt,I tried doing a mild cycle so I wouldn’t mess up my values to much.once I’m done with this cycle in about 3 weeks going back to trt cause they won’t do surgery with messed up values.I still have atleast 4 more surgeries coming up.
Damn brother 4 more, fuck. Well head down, get through this shitty downtime and when you come out the other side, its GAINZ TO BE HAD!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws