advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your #1 health concern from using steroids?

What health problems?

I was born with a bad liver. Adopted a liver friendly diet and vitamins and my levels are good enough. Its a balancing act. Drinking in my 20's did not help.

I combat family heart issues with regular check up and staying in shape.

Like anyone with preexisting conditions, its risk vs reward. I know Steroids are not good for me, per se. But staying in as good shape as possible has been far better for me.
Just be smart with the TRT dozes, also try to get as much possible your vitamins and minerals from food souses.

Having seen what heart failure and kidney failure looks like at the end I fear the kidneys more than the heart. I feel, FOR ME, living on dialysis sounds worse than dropping from the heart going.

The fact that we are even having these conversations now a days is a HUGE step in the right direction for our sport/hobby/lifestyle.

My #1 health concern from using steroids is having a higher risk of early death from heart disease.
Mine is ending up with a baby dick. 👶🏻

Having seen what heart failure and kidney failure looks like at the end I fear the kidneys more than the heart. I feel, FOR ME, living on dialysis sounds worse than dropping from the heart going.

The fact that we are even having these conversations now a days is a HUGE step in the right direction for our sport/hobby/lifestyle.
Starting out we were always told about liver problems, nobody really mentioned kidneys. Having read @DOGGCRAPP stuff on kidney health really opened my eyes to doing all I can to try and look after my kidneys

Just be smart with the TRT dozes, also try to get as much possible your vitamins and minerals from food souses.
Absolutely brother.

I tend to get a little cunky (body type) from trying to whole food everthing. But 90% of the year I am healthy.

Thanks for the advice and concern. Not on TRT yet for that reason. Putting it off as long as possible.

Damage to the heart, kidneys, etc. BP issues and early death. 😂 and we still do it.

heart, ive learned it again the hard way.
Some years ago ive made some stupid runs with orals and Tds. Main component was transdermal trest and ive used it quite a bit..
i had to go to hospital due to shortness of breath and they told me heart is enlarged, EF is down to 40% etc.etc. "i should give up lifting".
Well, ive continued lifting went off (and on trt some months later) and sparingly used anavar or winstrol for 2 weeks max a time max and a big break in between run.
Had following meetings with cardiologist and my heart issues were gone, EF up to 53% again, thickness etc. down...
Now as time passes and one feels good, the greed comes back and one wants to try a bit more again,
So ive upped test to 800mg together with 6-9iu hgh. 11 weeks passed and on tuesday night ive woke up with shortness of breath, ambulance came and took me with them. Got excessive testing done and its the heart again. Similar to last time, EF down to 38-40 and "stage 2 heart insufficience). (same diagnosis)
This is the time that i hope ive learned i can not run gear that puts on weight fast on me. It is always the issue with somehow wet compounds where i gain 10+kg in a too short time due to water, glycogen etc.
of course they told me no weights again but i know the true reason and am sure that alone will fix it again. And from now on, the only thing ill take is test up to 300 a week, primo and low dose mast

Someone in my family had to get 2 heart stints.The cardiologist said one of the worst things you can do to your heart is rapid increases and decreases in weight like a yo yo,it takes a tremendous toll on your body.He said it much more elegantly than that.Writing and grammar is not a strong point of mine.

Some years ago ive made some stupid runs with orals and Tds. Main component was transdermal trest and ive used it quite a bit..
i had to go to hospital due to shortness of breath and they told me heart is enlarged, EF is down to 40% etc.etc. "i should give up lifting".
Well, ive continued lifting went off (and on trt some months later) and sparingly used anavar or winstrol for 2 weeks max a time max and a big break in between run.
Had following meetings with cardiologist and my heart issues were gone, EF up to 53% again, thickness etc. down...
Now as time passes and one feels good, the greed comes back and one wants to try a bit more again,
So ive upped test to 800mg together with 6-9iu hgh. 11 weeks passed and on tuesday night ive woke up with shortness of breath, ambulance came and took me with them. Got excessive testing done and its the heart again. Similar to last time, EF down to 38-40 and "stage 2 heart insufficience). (same diagnosis)
This is the time that i hope ive learned i can not run gear that puts on weight fast on me. It is always the issue with somehow wet compounds where i gain 10+kg in a too short time due to water, glycogen etc.
of course they told me no weights again but i know the true reason and am sure that alone will fix it again. And from now on, the only thing ill take is test up to 300 a week, primo and low dose mast

Sorry to hear all that. How old are you?

Sorry that you’ve gone through this. Me heart goes out to you. I think primo sounds like a good choice, not sure about mast though as it can have a bad impact on cholesterol.
The decision I’ve made is to only stick with trt test, dhb, and primo and maybe a little var. I also am paying extremely close attention to my diet. I’ll have one day where I enjoy with the family like a skip load for 12 hours.

Anyone use/recommend an on cycle support supplement? I haven’t cycled in years but when I do I want to do it the “smart” way. Especially since I’m in my forties now.

Sorry to hear all that. How old are you?
i am 31, so not really old..
The good thing is that it is reversibel if you get the chance to catch it early enough (no heart attack etc) and you have the willpower to stay on low dosage, do your cardio and eat somewhat healthy.
But the thing is one often "forgets" about the past and tries to blast again.. for me, i think the high dosage hgh was the main culprit. 9ius for a while was definitily pushing the limits of what i am capable of..
i think @maldorf had similar experiences where he had some issues first, was able to revert them but then got back into higher dosages. Unfortunely, for his the second time ended up quite bad..
But i think he is pretty okay now...

How many years ago did you have the initial problem? In your twenties? What steps did you take in between the first and second issues? Ubiquinol, supps, etc? Did you slowly ramp up dosages or did you just start blasting again?

The good thing is that it is reversibel if you get the chance to catch it early enough (no heart attack etc) and you have the willpower to stay on low dosage, do your cardio and eat somewhat healthy.
But the thing is one often "forgets" about the past and tries to blast again.. for me, i think the high dosage hgh was the main culprit. 9ius for a while was definitily pushing the limits of what i am capable of..
i think @maldorf had similar experiences where he had some issues first, was able to revert them but then got back into higher dosages. Unfortunely, for his the second time ended up quite bad..

How many years ago did you have the initial problem? In your twenties? What steps did you take in between the first and second issues? Ubiquinol, supps, etc? Did you slowly ramp up dosages or did you just start blasting again?
i think it was 2015, but would have to recheck my papers to be sure.
yes, i took ubi, d-ribose and some other stuff for a while. They did help for sure but the biggest impact had low doses for gear.
no, i did not go up in dosage, only for gh. Started at 2iu in september and slowly went to 6, then more or less jumped to 9..
i did also not really bulk in those time, just now when ive thought it would be a good time due to corona, lockdowns etc..
well, was dumb and will be changed now..

I wish you the best. That could happen to anyone. Seems a lot of guys thought gh was safer than AAS and started leaning heavily into it.

i think it was 2015, but would have to recheck my papers to be sure.
yes, i took ubi, d-ribose and some other stuff for a while. They did help for sure but the biggest impact had low doses for gear.
no, i did not go up in dosage, only for gh. Started at 2iu in september and slowly went to 6, then more or less jumped to 9..
i did also not really bulk in those time, just now when ive thought it would be a good time due to corona, lockdowns etc..
well, was dumb and will be changed now..

I wish you the best. That could happen to anyone. Seems a lot of guys thought gh was safer than AAS and started leaning heavily into it.
Thank you!
i think HGH is pretty safe but only up to a certain point. Same with testosterone.
I would say this point would be, depending on purity, dimer etc, around 3-4iu (i am talking clean hgh here, pharma quality)
but ive used cheap quality which led to huge water retention due to dimer content and impurities (thats my guess). Ive used genotropin in 2019 and it was
a whole different feeling, no water bloat, no lethargy, pure enery @ 5iu daily compared to the 9 of the chinese stuff with gave me lethargy, immense water retention etc.
if i go back, then to low dose pharma. Even if it means i hve to kill my bank account (ive paid 95dollar for a 100iu kit of the chinese stuff, compared to the 170$ for a 36iupen)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131