mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your #1 health concern from using steroids?

I also want to mention that my urine color didn’t change from when I used Tren without any issues and when I had rhabdomyolysis.It was that same dark urine you get from using Tren.What I did notice and something that could help someone see the signs early is the foam from my urine would keep rising and rising and would reach a peak higher than the toilet bowl.There was so much foam I could barely see my urine underneath it.My girlfriend at the time was like what the fuck is up with the amount of foam when you piss.This was before the throwing up and extreme fatigue.I’m rambling but hopefully this could help 1 person.The earlier you catch it the better.

In general - heart.

But I have a family history. One side dies from heart issues young, primarily due to obesity, smoking, bad lifestyle.

Other side has issues starting 50, but bypass and stints has them all living to 70's.

I am willing to bet that being in even decent shape for normal folks at 50 (20% body fat) but still exercising out weights any damage for steroids.

I have some fertility concerns. About to start planning for kids. Never used many cycles but my first was young.

Liver is already bad.

Kidneys, hey, I have two.

My attitude is completely different than a general or average person. I have dog shit genetics.

Heart and kidneys

Heart is the concern, and I have followed all the advice given by @DOGGCRAPP . The result is the best blood work of my life.

The stuff makes a difference. It's anecdotal but though I have no heart issues in my family, my younger brother who doesn't train or use gear had a heart attack a couple of years ago and I'm still kicking, so it must be worth something.

The issue with this is that it's not one or the other. When one is being damaged the other one is as well. When they are done they are done.

I went into Rhabdomyolysis using tren.It started with me just feeling overly tired all the time than I started throwing up everything I ate and dry heaving when brushing my teeth.They put me on an IV and flushed out my body with saline for 2 days straight I was so bloated I looked like a balloon.My kidneys are back to normal now.

My heart.One second everything is fine than the next your gone.We’re playing with fire in that regard.
That’s scary! How much Tren where you using and had you been on it
non-stop for a long period of time? Also, did you experience any changes in heart rhythm, fluid build-up in lungs or shortness of breath?

1. Kidneys
2. Kidneys

3. Heart . Because it could then affect the kidneys

I wish we could post a sticky of @DOGGCRAPP s Instagram posts of his support meds

kidneys was astralagus, grape seed, and...one other...started with a P

I wish we could post a sticky of @DOGGCRAPP s Instagram posts of his support meds

kidneys was astralagus, grape seed, and...one other...started with a P

what is his IG? I haven’t been around long so I’d like to look back at some of those posts. I know some were mentioned here.

I have had a swollen liver 2x according to bloodwork in 2014 and in nov 2020. Both times I was severely depressed and my body was totally out of whack including CNS. It was definitely from abusing orals, I was on orals for years straight. After aggressive tudca and liv52 and NAC, my values are back to normal thank the lord. that and anything causing CVD which is mentioned in various ways above

I don't have any concerns now, as I don't use/abuse any longer. All my testing looks like I am healthy at 55yo....
Thanks you Phil Hernon repeatedly for warning me and encouraging me to not abuse myself. Also Dante has been a very positive influence.
I wish you all the best. Be safe

In general - heart.

But I have a family history. One side dies from heart issues young, primarily due to obesity, smoking, bad lifestyle.

Other side has issues starting 50, but bypass and stints has them all living to 70's.

I am willing to bet that being in even decent shape for normal folks at 50 (20% body fat) but still exercising out weights any damage for steroids.

I have some fertility concerns. About to start planning for kids. Never used many cycles but my first was young.

Liver is already bad.

My attitude is completely different than a general or average person. I have dog shit genetics.
So what you going to do about your health problems?

So what you going to do about your health problems?
What health problems?

I was born with a bad liver. Adopted a liver friendly diet and vitamins and my levels are good enough. Its a balancing act. Drinking in my 20's did not help.

I combat family heart issues with regular check up and staying in shape.

Like anyone with preexisting conditions, its risk vs reward. I know Steroids are not good for me, per se. But staying in as good shape as possible has been far better for me.

Without question....everything heart related.

All of it Heart, Kidney, HBP, Blood Clots, Diabetes everything is good so far 🤞

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rileyalex
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner