over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your favorite beer??

Bass Pale Ale is by far my all time favorite. Hands down it goes well with Guinness. You can even make a what they call a black and tan. Put the Bass in a Frosted glass about half way up and then carefully pout the Guinness on top and they will stay separated and that is hands down the best refreshment. I takes practice to get it to work. So I would rec. getting one at your local bar first to see what it is all about.

The only time I drink beer is when I'm in the outer banks on vacation watching the sun go down, and its corona with a lime, just like the commercials

Is there anything beer can't do?

All the Rogue beers out of Newport, Oregon are good. Love the Double Dead Guy Ale and the Russian Imperial Stout. Stone Brewery makes some good ones...their Arrogant Bastard Ale is excellent, along with their IPAs.

DogFish head brewery puts out a beer called "World Wide Stout".......... I believe the ABV 15 - 20 and the IBU is 70............ 15%-20% ALCHOHOL by volume! I had one and took a big swig of it. Nearly coughed up a lung! hahahaha This SOB is some strong sh!t !!! There is no way anyone could drink it as is. You need to sip on this bad boy slooowly. If I am not mistaking the acutall volume was around 17 or 19. Strong stuff boys and girls. It has more of a thick liquore consistancy.

Don't know if I have an absolute favorite but Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is pretty fawkin good!

Efes!

All around tasty beer - can't beat a Shocktop (including the Raspberry wheat).
Locally I enjoy Flying Dog Brewery's In Heat Wheat and Troeg's classic Troegenator.

If it is a beer pong/flip cup/lots of alcohol night I never opt for anything except National Bohemian. For less than 50 cents a can it tastes pretty damn good! Yeungling comes in a close second

delerium tremens hands down my favorite beer and its fuckin strong, next would have to be guiness, then boddingtons pub ale

Last edited:
DogFish head brewery puts out a beer called "World Wide Stout".......... I believe the ABV 15 - 20 and the IBU is 70............ 15%-20% ALCHOHOL by volume! I had one and took a big swig of it. Nearly coughed up a lung! hahahaha This SOB is some strong sh!t !!! There is no way anyone could drink it as is. You need to sip on this bad boy slooowly. If I am not mistaking the acutall volume was around 17 or 19. Strong stuff boys and girls. It has more of a thick liquore consistancy.

Dogfishhead puts out some really good beers, hard to find though...I like the 90min IPA and Midas Touch, Ill keep an eye out for the world wide stout.

delerium tremens hands down my favorite beer and its fuckin strong, next would have to be guiness, then boddingtons pub ale
Isnt that the one with the pink and purple elephants on the bottle? It's good but too pricey for what it is.

Top choices are..
1. Skullsplitter
2. HopJuice Double IPA
3. Russian River Pliny The Younger

Dogfishhead puts out some really good beers, hard to find though...I like the 90min IPA and Midas Touch, Ill keep an eye out for the world wide stout.

Isnt that the one with the pink and purple elephants on the bottle? It's good but too pricey for what it is.

Top choices are..
1. Skullsplitter
2. HopJuice Double IPA
3. Russian River Pliny The Younger

Check out their website. I believe you can enter your zipcode there and find out who has what in your area. If not, email them thru their website and they'll get back to you asap. That's what i did. Good luck in finding the world wide stout. It's well worth it brother, especially with some chocolate dessert.

If you can't find it shoot me a PM and I'll see about getting you one.

delerium tremens is hands down the very best beer in the world, and it's expensive.....

There's also a lovely micro-brew called Cold Hops by Boulder Brewery which I think very highly of.

I also like Magic Hat......whichever variety has the blue packaging....it's wonderful

what does this thread have to do with bodybuilding?

party pooper alert! :rolleyes: Beer and meat have brought together friends and enemies for many years! I drink beer while shooting my Test. (there, bodybuilding tossed in just for you!)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear