over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what was nick trigili steroid cycle on geared up forum

Is this the Kuwait "secret"
super dosing the cheapest compound?

Where the fuck would you even pin all that?

not really that hard, u can do 3-4 places on each delt, 8 or so on each leg, all up and down the glutes. traps...
then calves which i dont recommend. i had blood shoot out in a stream once.
but yeah. there's alotta square inches on the body.

86f0f1c6f42eec0f157cead5c116dbaf.jpg
9fdc4819b12e31f8fd045d127f0e8c23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing how some one got 2000-2500mg confused with 20000-25000mg [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Amazing how some one got 2000-2500mg confused with 20000-25000mg [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

NH stated he said 20g's for offseason and 2000-2500mg for pre contest. I haven't listened to the interview as not really bothered so don't have a clue what he stated. Just the same old stuff but I am pleased to see more guys being honest about stuff. I have stated these type of doses for a long time. They are not a rare thing for some of the biggest guys. This honesty I think is the only way guys will realize this sort of abuse is stupid. Pretending all the biggest freaks are on 1.5g gear and it's just their genetics that make them 300 pounds and lean is not going to help anyone. The more that come out and the more health issues exposed the better for the health of future competitors. It's only when we find out the truth that we know and can act on it. These sort of doses will kill many current bodybuilders in the next 20 years.

Again I still don't get why some guys think it is almost impossible due to the pinning. You can get 250-500mg test all over so as little as 40ml would be 20g's. Even if that figure was 60ml it's not hard for an abuser to inject that volume. 3ml in each delt ed would be 42ml per week. That is just one muscle used and you can inject the delts in various places. You could do that volume in just your glutes alone as well. Then add your arms, quads, lats, chest, traps etc and it's not hard. There are guys putting 100ml syntherol in their arms alone weekly. This abuse is not hard to do if someone wants it enough. Guys will even inject igf-1 all over their bodies frequently like Dallas did and others.

NH stated he said 20g's for offseason and 2000-2500mg for pre contest. I haven't listened to the interview as not really bothered so don't have a clue what he stated. Just the same old stuff but I am pleased to see more guys being honest about stuff. I have stated these type of doses for a long time. They are not a rare thing for some of the biggest guys. This honesty I think is the only way guys will realize this sort of abuse is stupid. Pretending all the biggest freaks are on 1.5g gear and it's just their genetics that make them 300 pounds and lean is not going to help anyone. The more that come out and the more health issues exposed the better for the health of future competitors. It's only when we find out the truth that we know and can act on it. These sort of doses will kill many current bodybuilders in the next 20 years.

Again I still don't get why some guys think it is almost impossible due to the pinning. You can get 250-500mg test all over so as little as 40ml would be 20g's. Even if that figure was 60ml it's not hard for an abuser to inject that volume. 3ml in each delt ed would be 42ml per week. That is just one muscle used and you can inject the delts in various places. You could do that volume in just your glutes alone as well. Then add your arms, quads, lats, chest, traps etc and it's not hard. There are guys putting 100ml syntherol in their arms alone weekly. This abuse is not hard to do if someone wants it enough. Guys will even inject igf-1 all over their bodies frequently like Dallas did and others.

WHAT interview? He didn't go on Geard Up. So far, I have seen nothing to substantiate NH's claim that it was 20,000mg.

WHAT interview? He didn't go on Geard Up. So far, I have seen nothing to substantiate NH's claim that it was 20,000mg.

Exactly lol.

My body really doesn’t like jabs it seems.

10ml n I’m struggling. I get lumps n bumps every time I hit glutes with 2-3ml
Or delts with 2ml. It’s a nightmare.

Read what I put. This post should be directed to NH. I wrote I haven't a clue and haven't even bothered looking up an interview. I don't care if the guy was on 1g or 40g's it makes no difference to me. If Nothuman has stated incorrect information then he has no major thing. I am sure he will post about it when he sees. All I read is he stated he said one cycle for pre contest and another for off season. If there has been no interview he is obviously wrong then. Again I don't care what this one particular guy done but my post still applies.

My body really doesn’t like jabs it seems.

10ml n I’m struggling. I get lumps n bumps every time I hit glutes with 2-3ml
Or delts with 2ml. It’s a nightmare.

I guess the biggest factor is what you inject. Even 3ml per day of certain short esters (100mg/ml) would be a pain for me. Then you have inj orals and again they can sting. Now 3ml of test300 daily would be easy for me not that I would do it. I done 3ml geno test e in my glute once and felt nothing in reagrds to pip. Now if I done 3ml of his test p that would be a lot different! I am putting in 5ml syntherol in each arm eod now. So that works out as 35ml per week and that is as easy as can be and it's just my arms. Anything that doesn't cause major inflammation should be easy to do. I can be quite lazy though so when I hear about guys doing IGF-1 50 times all over their bodIes eod I think fuck that. In regards to pain that would be easy and no pain at all but injecting yourself 175 times per week just with igf-1 would get old fast :eek::D People do some crazy stuff and there is a whole spectrum.

No I didn't. There was a lot more to that Q and A than the screenshot posted, which I made that clear in this thread. Read before being passive aggressive.

There's no context to this. I don't know if that means Test levels, Grams of gear, grams of test...an Atlantic City slot machine etc.

There's no context to this. I don't know if that means Test levels, Grams of gear, grams of test...an Atlantic City slot machine etc.

He didn't provide the context you're looking for

Any pics of this guy at his best? Tried to find his insta but couldn’t

He didn't provide the context you're looking for
Cmon man...this was seemingly obvious to me and it has been confirmed by another that this is 23,000 ng/dl. This is not 23 grams of gear or 20 grams of test like you stated. This is the same number of total T that those of us on 200mg TRT score 800-1100ng/dl on.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No I didn't. There was a lot more to that Q and A than the screenshot posted, which I made that clear in this thread. Read before being passive aggressive.

Passive aggressive lolol

Please see knights post. He beat me to it.

Just because you misread or mis quoted no need to be passive aggressive when it’s pointed out.

HOW WILL HE RECOVER???
If you have a good body and hpta system and actually cycled off then maybe after 2yrs off he'll be quasi ok, but I doubt it bc even Dorian Yates, one of the most gifted guys out there who didn't touch slin till his last two years competing didn't fully recover after two years. True no pct, but there's only so much the body can handle. He's trt for life.
That is if your asking about hpta. Idk this guy so idk if he's had some other major health problem, which wouldn't surprise me. At all. That oil has to go somewhere, sometime.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws