over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what was nick trigili steroid cycle on geared up forum

If you have a good body and hpta system and actually cycled off then maybe after 2yrs off he'll be quasi ok, but I doubt it bc even Dorian Yates, one of the most gifted guys out there who didn't touch slin till his last two years competing didn't fully recover after two years. True no pct, but there's only so much the body can handle. He's trt for life.
That is if your asking about hpta. Idk this guy so idk if he's had some other major health problem, which wouldn't surprise me. At all. That oil has to go somewhere, sometime.

I was talking about NH lol

We all know that to get to the enormous size we are seeing on stages now that a huge cocktail of drugs is needed at some point in one's life to build that size.

Someone could go mad in their early to mid 20's and get that freaky size and then reduce the dose to something more manageable and come in year after year at a similar weight.

But to get there to start with you are not using 1-2g a week lol.

It takes a lot of gh and slin now too to get to 250+ on stage at 5'8-5'9.

This isn't to say all pros are using high dose year round, some may be older now and maintaining their size with a more moderate dose,say 3g.

But all top pros, Coleman, cutler, Greene, dallas, compton, wolf etc at some point would have really pushed the doses to extreme levels. And the rest well they most likely have done too.

Last edited:
If you have a good body and hpta system and actually cycled off then maybe after 2yrs off he'll be quasi ok, but I doubt it bc even Dorian Yates, one of the most gifted guys out there who didn't touch slin till his last two years competing didn't fully recover after two years. True no pct, but there's only so much the body can handle. He's trt for life.
That is if your asking about hpta. Idk this guy so idk if he's had some other major health problem, which wouldn't surprise me. At all. That oil has to go somewhere, sometime.

From what I've seen, the guys who have naturally high T levels seem to recover much better than the guys who have lower natural T levels. For example, I knew a guy (a doctor, actually) who had a natural T level of about 1,500 ng/dl (yes, that is very high). After many years off gear use (the guy used AAS on and off for 20 years; this was back in the 70's-80's when guys still cycled) and after being off for 5 years his T levels went back to 1,100-1,200 ng/dl.

So, this guy ended up about 300-400 points under where he started.

But, if you take a guy who has a natural T levels of 500 ng/dl and he ends up 300 points under his original level, he will be sitting at 200 ng/dl.

Obviously, it doesn't follow this pattern every time, but the point here is that if someone has a very high natural T level, he may only make a 50% recovery, yet still end up at 600 ng/dl...which is fairly "normal". However, if someone has a moderate to low natural T level, a 50% recovery may leave the individual in a state of severe deficiency.

More often than not, it's the people who have lower natural T levels that end up with testosterone deficiencies, than people who have high natural T levels.

Mike and others. I often wonder if test levels are only a part of the puzzle. Well, of course they are but I'll explain what I mean.

If you use AAS and you body goes through a series of changes; increase vascularization, increased CNS output...etc. Once going off the AAS perhaps the test levels do not need to be where they were as the body has amplified factors that it did not have prior. Therefore the person could be very similar in recuperation or performance comparing their pre and post AAS abilities yet have less test levels post AAS.

I'm not sure if Im explaining my thought 100% or if you understand what I mean. I feel I have used AAS in my lifetime and now am off and feel I'm virtually the same person with the same performance or output I had pre AAS. I do not get my test levels tested enough to make comparisons and am going off of how I feel and have felt.

Mike and others. I often wonder if test levels are only a part of the puzzle. Well, of course they are but I'll explain what I mean.

If you use AAS and you body goes through a series of changes; increase vascularization, increased CNS output...etc. Once going off the AAS perhaps the test levels do not need to be where they were as the body has amplified factors that it did not have prior. Therefore the person could be very similar in recuperation or performance comparing their pre and post AAS abilities yet have less test levels post AAS.

I'm not sure if Im explaining my thought 100% or if you understand what I mean. I feel I have used AAS in my lifetime and now am off and feel I'm virtually the same person with the same performance or output I had pre AAS. I do not get my test levels tested enough to make comparisons and am going off of how I feel and have felt.

You've still built more satellite cells from years of AAS use. Why can a lot of guys who've been doing this for decades look very impressive on TRT? The cellular changes have already taken place.

If one was to restore their test levels; they would still be at an indefinite advantage.

What it takes to build, and what it takes to maintain are 2 very different things. Guys who come off a lot of stuff and go down to TRT or even come completely off can still put up very impressive numbers in the gym, because the CNS, the tendons, the muscle cells (while shrunk) have still had changes taken place that are permanent.

One of the reasons why doping in sports is such a controversial subject; because a user will always have an advantage so long as prior homeostasis of the endocrine system has been established. And even then...:)

This obviously is doesn't apply to the guy whose been doing this for 2 years, and comes off and looks shittier than ever; body's barely had time to even make those internal changes.

you gotta wonder sometimes... how do these pros (who should have all their gear and ancillaries sorted out) get gyno?

trigili, aaron clark... hell even Ronnie and big ramy
I agree... It's strange. But when you run that much 19nor or test, sometimes it can get out of hand even with plenty of AI. Prolactin/progestin could climb way out of whack on high 19nor (tren, Deca) doses even with an AI in your protocol. Hell, if you're running that many grams of test, you may even overshoot your AI dose. Who knows, but it obviously happens to guys who shouldn't have an excuse to get gyno.

Even if he's talking about 23k ng/dl, that has to be close to 6-10g's of test every week??

95c8b816f852d3003642266b85d8b818.jpg

This was Test level. Not dosage in mg. Dallas had 55 000 for his test level.

Even if he's talking about 23k ng/dl, that has to be close to 6-10g's of test every week??

no. not necessarily. i was on 1g test ew my levels were 20k. i think the longer your on high dose test and never come off, it either builds up or your receptors hold more and or you add more receptors. i don’t know the science behind it, just a theory.

no. not necessarily. i was on 1g test ew my levels were 20k. i think the longer your on high dose test and never come off, it either builds up or your receptors hold more and or you add more receptors. i don’t know the science behind it, just a theory.

yeah well you're a monster so..

You should make a progress thread. Is the one on RX muscle still going on? Still dealing with back issues? Always good to see ya here

jesus fuck, I thought I was crazy with 8k on 1g.......

TT will build with time and length, yes.

This is why the time between last pin and PCT is tricky business (not that you know what PCT is :D). TT can still be elevated.

Take a look at Nebido administration. Over time for TRT very infrequent doses are required (2-3 months), but the ester length and weight wouldn't suggest that. The volume and length of use determines the patients TT level.

"I was taking 1000mg test a day"

that's what Nick said i asked him.

and its his test levels 23,000 ng/dl he meant to say on that amount of test.

Now stop fucking arguing about it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
"I was taking 1000mg test a day"

that's what Nick said i asked him.

and its his test levels 23,000 ng/dl he meant to say on that amount of test.

Now stop fucking arguing about it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
U got kids Dev?

U would make an excellent babysitter

[emoji39]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

U got kids Dev?

U would make an excellent babysitter

[emoji39]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even trust Dev to babysit my dog. He would probably inject him with tren a :p

Once again... Nick was not doing 23000 grams of gear... His test reading was 23000 ng... Huge difference... No one is injecting 23 grams of gear... Matter of fact if you hit 10000 ng most will tell you to back the hell off.. I admire Nic talking openly about it but that doesn't change the fact that he should not ever of done it..

That being said its difficult to know what 23000 ng translates to per individual.. I know a guy who registered 19000ng and was on 1200-1500 mgs of test.. But he was on a very long time...

Personally, I cycled for 3 years in the late 80s early 90s, then took 1.5 years off. Then cycled for another 3 years then took 10 years off. I don't know where I started as a guy in late 20s but in my mid 40s I was in the 700s ng/dL range before I started cycling again. Now in my late 50s and not recovering above 300s after 15 weeks off I just TRT at 100 mg/w for a 750 ng/dL level and maintain about 210 lbs t 5'8" which would translate to about 195 10% BF. So in my case I recovered probably over and over and without any PCT into my 40s but it took over a year in each case..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear