advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the bare minimum Tren E Dosage in your opinion...........

Bare minimum for what? To feel it? To get amazing results?

I would say the bare minimum for it to make a difference in results would be 100mg per week. At that dose you should get added strength, aggression and improvements in body composition. Even if you are running 2 grams of test adding 100mg tren would be good. But 200-400mg would be much better.

400mg is very effective

100 mg on top of anything will give benefits.
I love 500 test 100 tren and 600 primo.
Big full and ripped all at the same time.
With no sides....

the bare minimum?

for what?

honestly, you could get by pretty damn well with 200mg/week

My last run I only did 200. I was very surprised how much I actually got out of it. Increased appetite keeping fat off. Best part was very little sides

110% or expect to regret it!

I've ran only 200mg/wk with 1 gram of test. That small amount of tren made a huge difference in how I looked. I really liked the effects and I didn't get the bad sides.

I ran a similar cycle my last time around, as it was my first experience with tren. Great results with minimal side effects.

Just an FYI, all tren ace that were tested on anaboliclab.com tested as only 91-94% accurate dosing from what it's supposed to be. I know this thread is about enanthate but that could mean you need a few more mg's to get the amount you plan to use

Tren e at 200mgs a week with either trt dose of test or even test at 350mgs a week always gives me decent/great results without any sides amd it,seems to not hinder my cardio like higjer doses

I feel 200mg just fine but prefer 400-500 if I'm cycling.

If your asking what is the minimum tren E because you don`t want negative effects like night sweats, internal damage to your body or w/e, TREN MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU. It`s been said 200-600mg/wk is good for most.

Everything is dose related.. Sides are different for everyone.. Instead of looking at the " bare minimum" one should look at he amount you can take and get results with minimal sides.. Tren can give great results at 150 to 200 a week.. I personally can't go over 200 a week without feeling awful within weeks.. But 200 mgs gives me decent results very quick.. If your seeing good results at 200 mgs stay there.. No real concrete answer..

Can the tren be combined with test Enanthate?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Well this is my own experience. I love tren but im super sensitive to sides, expecially insomnia and anger issues. Even at 200mg i have anxiety. So after many trials i found out that with 40mg a week i get no sides but a lot of benefits, expecially strenght and body recomp. I take that along with my trt sometimes for 3 months and it makes a huge difference.....

Can the tren be combined with test Enanthate?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

How many times are you going to ask this ? This has been answered many times already.

Anyone that is in the 100-150mg - 200mg range.. How long are you guys running this? and any of you guys still end up using caber or prami along with it still?

Caber is the best for prolactin control imo. Prami made me sick and very tired, even when increasing dosage slowly. Is there any otc supplements that help with prolactin? I'm very sensitive to prolactin induced gyno. Planning on running tren in my cut cycle but don't have access to caber pills and from everything I've read the liquid isn't stable.

I should probably rephrase what I just said. I know where to get caber if needed but don't need anything else at the moment to meet standard order minimums

Caber is the best for prolactin control imo. Prami made me sick and very tired, even when increasing dosage slowly. Is there any otc supplements that help with prolactin? I'm very sensitive to prolactin induced gyno. Planning on running tren in my cut cycle but don't have access to caber pills and from everything I've read the liquid isn't stable.

Yea been reading a lot on that, people feeling sick and tired etc, some of them take it right before they go to bed.. I am not wanting any of that prolactin buildup period.. It's one reason why I don't use deca or tren in the offseason... But if I can still be ok with 100mg of tren or even 50mg-75mg, I wouldn't mind but I'd still want to go for using something to help prevent prolactin buildup.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131