mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the best compliment/lay you ever got because of your size?

I guess you could call it a compliment: I was in a jacuzzi with an ex stripper girlfriend, i stood up in the tub and began posing in the mirror, turned her on so much she put her mouth to good use as I stood there and posed!

(true story) :p

Went to a little bonfire party, with a brand new white tee that had already the sleeves cutoff, and I was pretty tan, so the color contrast made my guns look even better. As I walk into the house, all eyes on me with a look on 75% peoples faces as if they wanted to say "DAMN :eek:"

I make my way to the backyard, and some dude by the bonfire says...

"Well FUCK, bro do you LIVE in the gym?"

In the gym there is always this older dude, that tells me the SAME shit everytime...

"Man im in here doing this heavy work, cuz I NEED to look like this guy" as he points to my arms.

Btw, im not some outrageously massive freak. I am 6'3 230lbs, and my arms really standout because they are 19.5 and have a very nice shape.

As Ross FagNShredded would say " MY ARMS ARE FUCKING AWESOME, THEY ARE MY MOST AWESOMEST BODY PART, CUZ I GOT DAT ACUTE BIOCHEMICAL INTERLEUKIN, FOLLISTATIN AND GH RELEASE FROM MUH TRAINING METHODZ"

Running the best cycle I have ever been on, shredded, huge, blah, blah blah...Standing in line at the bank, wearing a tank and army fatigue pants...this woman walks in with her 4-5 year old kid. He looks at me, his mouth drops, and he starts pulling at his mom's pantleg. She asks him what's wrong and he whispers to her "It's GI Joe!"

Nothing could ever top that for me.

I get comments/hit on by random club girls/skanks all the time...doesn't do a thing for me compared to when my fiance is like "WOW hun you are looking GREAT."

My favorite is when they use the line "You must work out" or "Do you work out?" No I was just born like this :banghead:

1. had two girls come up to me at a beach club and they both knelt down and starting sucking a nipple each cuz of how sexy I was..they said it...my gf at the time was not into this scenario

2. had two SMOKING hot girls in the bathroom at a party, one playin with herself as i got into the other one on the sink....

So this chunky girl thats in love with me and her 7.5 friend are talking, and i turn around and chunky one says "omg your ass got bigger". I say "if you want a bigger ass too ill show you how".
I came up to the 7.5 and started showing her how to squat while shes infornt of me :p

I usually get the whole "you must work out all the time" or the "damn dude how much you bench?" but my personal favorite is when I was at a local country club with some friends and we were all laying out catching some rays. My upper body is pretty decent but my legs waaaay overpower my upper half. So of course while tanning I rolled up my bathing suit up to tan my upper thigh's. All of a sudden this gorgeous woman walking by stops, tilts her sunglasses down and said " Damn i want to lick those thighs "

That was my moment!

Needless to say I had her lick way more than that...:D

Just going to list things that get said that I am sure many of you have heard before

- dam hello you must work out
- come help me lift this up
- girl: I loveeee your (insert body part here)
- guy working out with trainer: so next week, my arms will look like this (points) guy's, right?
- big man on campus is here (upon entering the gym)
- don't turn into the hulk and get angry
- you should be the hulk for halloween
- do you play football?
- nice bod
- are you one of those serious bodybuilders who doesn't like to have fun?
- let's arm wrestle!
- do you take steroids?
- your dick is probably two inches from all those roids
- can you be my bodyguard?
- so if I get in a fight, you have my back, right?
- dayammm (when taking shirt off)
- are you a trainer?
- (screaming things like)...HGH, MUSCLE MILK, PROTEIN
- I want to stick a needle in your arm so you can deflate

I am probably forgetting twice as much, but I am sure many of these can resonate with you guys.

I get more request from people for me to help them move their stuff from one house to the next, or " can you help me pickup this?" Lots of "joking" comments from wife's friends etc, but I get way more comments from random fat chicks at the gas station than anything :(

Had a girl with her friend stop and watch me do strait leg dead lifts once , the older of the two , maybe mid 40's steps up when i finished my set and said (kinda loud) "i bet you fuck like a run away rhino" , i just laughed a little blushed like a little girl and said
"no actulay im pretty sensual and gental but if you wanna walk funny tomorrow i can do that too" she blushed and said "might have to see" all i could do was say sorry im married

My daughters friend with ud to a water and she tells my baby girl kinda quiet "may you dad look like Captain America or somthing" and she replyed "pshh , my dad would kick captain americas ass"

Thats probably my favorite comment

Of course you get the "damn brah you jacked , how much you lift"

Positive comments from guys and very unnatractive females. Attractive females always turn their heads. Away.

My wife says I am an attention seeker and hates it.

I do get some funny looks from the mailman, he has to be in the know. Packages from all over the world and gun magazines. A steroid user? Ya think?

I love these don't hate me because I'm beautiful threads? Where is Ross?

Last edited:
Last week in Mexico:
Hey Mr. Muscle, want to arm wrestle?
Hey Conan, parasailing today?
Hey Rambo!

Best one from when I dropped weight and got more defined:
You look younger :)

I've heard "I don't think that's going to fit" more than a couple times in my life. That makes me feel better than any complement about my physique.

Funniest thing I read here in a while!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I do get some funny looks from the mailman, he has to be in the know. Packages from all over the world and gun magazines. A steroid user? Ya think? ?

mailman.jpg

LOL.. If I told the truth you would all know what a slut i am ..so to keep that part to myself.. I will say that I WON.
i am 49 ...and have a 17 year old girl friend that I met online...she loved my body from the moment we met.( yes ..17 is legal in my state...and would get me arrested in several others )

LOL.. If I told the truth you would all know what a slut i am ..so to keep that part to myself.. I will say that I WON.
i am 49 ...and have a 17 year old girl friend that I met online...she loved my body from the moment we met.( yes ..17 is legal in my state...and would get me arrested in several others )

:(

Let me take a wild guess, it's a Red State?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner