Votes: 76 44.2%
  • concentrate like most name brand whey

Votes: 31 18.0%
  • blend of iso and concentrate

Votes: 45 26.2%
  • I dont use whey pwo

Votes: 20 11.6%

• Total voters
optimum nutrition pro complex get it from my buddy for cheap apparently its the best out there

optimum nutrition pro complex get it from my buddy for cheap apparently its the best out there

I was online today looking at the profile of the product. It did look interesting for sure.

Soy is my main Protein Powder

I only use Soy Protein and LBA

I feel like in most parts of bodybuilding it just depends on the person. Different work out plans work for different people as well as different diets. Protein shakes or no protein shakes pre or post workouts are the same. I prefer protein shakes pre and post work outs but for me its a stomach issue. If i eat a meal before a work out i feel ill and if i eat a meal after it doesnt go down well and might come back up. But shakes work great for me pre and post. Of course like everything in life everyone is different so in the end i feel that we each should do what ever works for our bodies. Just my 2 cents

EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder, anyone ever try it? The wholesale place near me has it for about $27.00 for a 5lb bag. I figured for the price you couldnt go wrong. Keep it at work in case of a pinch. But if it's not worth then it so screw it.

since anvisa blocked my protein from entering brazil, i have been drinking 1 liter of milk@ 1.5 % fat. % 50 grams carbs 33 grams protein, 9 grams fat. Havent really noticed any difference better or worse since i started couple months ago. Then i eat an hour later.

How many grams of protien from soy are you getting? Dont you worry about too much estrogen conversion from the soy?

That's not the only thing you have to worry about when consuming soy. No one should be consuming soy. With easily digestible and assimilated sources like LBAs and whey isolate, why even bother with a source like soy.

since anvisa blocked my protein from entering brazil, i have been drinking 1 liter of milk@ 1.5 % fat. % 50 grams carbs 33 grams protein, 9 grams fat. Havent really noticed any difference better or worse since i started couple months ago. Then i eat an hour later.

Whole raw milk contains a vast number of molecules with positive health benefits and probably more that have yet to be found. Milk contains whey and phosphoproteins (properly called miccellar casein) is the predominant type.

That's not the only thing you have to worry about when consuming soy. No one should be consuming soy. With easily digestible and assimilated sources like LBAs and whey isolate, why even bother with a source like soy.

Most imporatntly, soy contains trypsin inhibitors that reduce the absorption of proteins. Soy protein is very inexpensive protein source that manufacturers choose because they think that you don`t know the difference. Now you do.

Most imporatntly, soy contains trypsin inhibitors that reduce the absorption of proteins. Soy protein is very inexpensive protein source that manufacturers choose because they think that you don`t know the difference. Now you do.

Emeric thank you. Nice tid bit of info here. Never been a fan of soy (taste, lower BV, phytoestrogen) and now even a greater reason not to like it.

^^^ This is good to know. For some reason I thought Emeric and Phil both supported soy but I must be trippin. I always thought a little soy was good for yah. Like 20g per day or so.

Dymatize Iso 100. Great taste, and awesome for post workout. Won't tide you over at all drinking it before bed or even as a snack. I drink this stuff, and I can feel it absorb over the next 10 min, and I am starving again!!!

Interesting, I never knew that. Thanks.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner