advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here built their physique on high doses and now maintain on low doses?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've gone this route recently and so far, I look the same, which is great. I am wondering more about the people who have been doing this for the long term, however.

Who here has been maintaining their physiques on lower doses, and look exactly the same as they did when they were using higher doses?

Would this involve blasting and cruising or coming off?

Either I suppose, but mainly blasting and cruising. If people can specify, that would be great

Bump for this. This is what I would prefer to do long-term, and it would be great to hear some experienced members' experiences.

Just speaking for myself, blasting and cruising is a good way to keep a great physique. You may not look AS GOOD on 250mg of test as you did on a gram of test and 700mg of tren, but you'll keep more of those gains on 250mg of test than you would on some clomid or nolva IMO lol

I'm curious as well. As I get up there in age I'm interested if I can keep gains and just switch to trt doses from a certain age til the day they ship my ass to an old folks home. Actually i'd like to run trt dose until the day I die. Lol

Last edited:
I try to get the most out of the least , but with that being said. Your only as big as your dose

I try to get the most out of the least , but with that being said. Your only as big as your dose

That's what i would think. If you started out at 200lbs and went to 260lbs and 10%bf (obviously over a length of years and cycles) and then went to a trt type dose or even 250mg/week of long ester test. I don't see it logical to think you can/will still maintain that 260lbs and 10%bf frame. If so then either you have Pro genetics or it will only last for a few months and slowly dwindle down over time to maybe an attainable 220lbs at 10%bf in the long run. Just my theory

20+ years of cycling usually a gram of sust mixed in with deca, winny, dboll or anadrol etc. Sometimes for months. Now I Cruz Emeric style. 27.5mg of andropen daily sub q. Maybe at 46 my metabolism is just slower but I find I can maintain my weight very easily. Actually a little too easy. Dieting is a bitch now. I am thinking of dropping this dose to every other day. If you eat enough you can maintain on trt doses. People actually comment on how little I eat but how large I am. :D

I think I may have done a pretty bad job at making the original question more clear. Sorry Guys!

Let me give an example of what I really am asking...

Johnny Studman is 5'10 and juices for 5 years, blasting and cruising, and going from 170lbs to 235lbs and lean. He tops out at 1g test, 700g of tren, 50mg dbol ed, 10iu gh ed (hypothetical)

Now Johnny decides he doesn't want to get any bigger. All he wants to do is keep his current physique, but doesn't want to use the same doses he was using to get to this point.

Now he decides to use 200mg of test per week, 350mg of tren per week, and 3iu gh ed...

Let's suppose he stays on those doses for 2-3 years straight (pretend he doesn't cruise or come off just for the sake of the question. again, hypothetical)...

How much will he shrink after those 2-3 years, if at all? On paper, it would seem logical that he would SLOWLY lose a little bit. However, I'd love to hear from someone who has gone through this or gone through something similar.

Please share! Hope that makes it more clear

20+ years of cycling usually a gram of sust mixed in with deca, winny, dboll or anadrol etc. Sometimes for months. Now I Cruz Emeric style. 27.5mg of andropen daily sub q. Maybe at 46 my metabolism is just slower but I find I can maintain my weight very easily. Actually a little too easy. Dieting is a bitch now. I am thinking of dropping this dose to every other day. If you eat enough you can maintain on trt doses. People actually comment on how little I eat but how large I am. :D

ok this is what I was looking for. Good stuff

A friend that used to blast over a gram all the time, pretty big guy...now uses 250/500 test in 8week blast/12 week cruise and now uses insulin and GH. He is slowly gaining still instead of maintaining in his 50's

I think I may have done a pretty bad job at making the original question more clear. Sorry Guys!

Let me give an example of what I really am asking...

Johnny Studman is 5'10 and juices for 5 years, blasting and cruising, and going from 170lbs to 235lbs and lean. He tops out at 1g test, 700g of tren, 50mg dbol ed, 10iu gh ed (hypothetical)

Now Johnny decides he doesn't want to get any bigger. All he wants to do is keep his current physique, but doesn't want to use the same doses he was using to get to this point.

Now he decides to use 200mg of test per week, 350mg of tren per week, and 3iu gh ed...

Let's suppose he stays on those doses for 2-3 years straight (pretend he doesn't cruise or come off just for the sake of the question. again, hypothetical)...

How much will he shrink after those 2-3 years, if at all? On paper, it would seem logical that he would SLOWLY lose a little bit. However, I'd love to hear from someone who has gone through this or gone through something similar.

Please share! Hope that makes it more clear

With those doses very little. I'm on 200mg test and 100mg tren e a week. I feel amazing, absolutly no sides and same size and vascularity as doses that were 3x that. Strength is no where near as much but I could give a shit

ive never ran more than 500mg test, 600md deca, 4iu slin, 4iu gh....biggest and leanest ive been

Its about the quality not quantity

Great thread. This seems to be the best route to get there granted health is ok in the process

good thread. the issue though is how low can you go and maintain? 200mg test indefinitely still isn't healthy. I'd be very interested to hear from anyone using trt

good thread. the issue though is how low can you go and maintain? 200mg test indefinitely still isn't healthy. I'd be very interested to hear from anyone using trt

It's about blood levels and how you metabolize hormones. If you have been blasting high doses and your liver and kidneys are ok. 200 a week may be low.
My friend at 250 is around 990-1000. I'd be over 1300 on that.

It's about blood levels and how you metabolize hormones. If you have been blasting high doses and your liver and kidneys are ok. 200 a week may be low.
My friend at 250 is around 990-1000. I'd be over 1300 on that.

very true

i would say moderate dose.. but im off every thing PCT for the first time in two years and I hate it. Well not off every thing, staying on gh, slin, clomid, and hcg until i get my wife preg... She better get preg soon so i can cruise again because i definently feel the difference having my test levels low.

Good thread OP, also in for replies.. 200test/350tren sounds like a very nice maintenance dose, actually on that right now for small cut

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131