advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who here built their physique on high doses and now maintain on low doses?

As I know myself and stated earlier its very much a case of when someone is well over their genetic max and they have used a lot of AAS to get there it is IMPOSSIBLE to maintain that when running a HRT dose.

One can however still look very good, lean and hard and maintain a large % of their strength gains if your diet stays consistent etc.

I personally drop about 15-20lb on HRT mainly due to 3 factors - 1. Calories drop from 5000 down to 3500 (otherwise with the lower hormone levels I just add fat in the long haul), 2. I drop all slin and peptide use (so a drop in water weight which must be a good 7lb plus this also mean I can gain fat faster on HRT if my diet isnt in check), 3. AAS drops from 2000mg to about 150mg.

There is no way I will ever revert back to my original pre AAS weight of 185 even if I ate 1500 calories a day, but the only way I will keep the scale nearer 235-240 is if I eat like a pig and keep slin, peps etc in and then the extra weight that I would have kept is mainly water and fat anyway, so I just drop to a lean and healthy 220-225.

Someone like Kai, Jay, Phil etc who are 280-290 off season on everything under the sun and eating a boatload of calories then drop to 150mg HRT and lower calories and cease using peps,hgh, slin etc would most likely drop down 25-30lb - impossible to stay near their blasting weight but can still maintain a fair bit.

The only way then to maintain a higher cruising weight in the future is to exceed your old blasting weight, i.e add more muscle and then on HRT should hold a higher cruising weight in future. I know I will need to increase my old blast doses to do this and TBH cant really be bothered

As I know myself and stated earlier its very much a case of when someone is well over their genetic max and they have used a lot of AAS to get there it is IMPOSSIBLE to maintain that when running a HRT dose.

One can however still look very good, lean and hard and maintain a large % of their strength gains if your diet stays consistent etc.

I personally drop about 15-20lb on HRT mainly due to 3 factors - 1. Calories drop from 5000 down to 3500 (otherwise with the lower hormone levels I just add fat in the long haul), 2. I drop all slin and peptide use (so a drop in water weight which must be a good 7lb plus this also mean I can gain fat faster on HRT if my diet isnt in check), 3. AAS drops from 2000mg to about 150mg.

There is no way I will ever revert back to my original pre AAS weight of 185 even if I ate 1500 calories a day, but the only way I will keep the scale nearer 235-240 is if I eat like a pig and keep slin, peps etc in and then the extra weight that I would have kept is mainly water and fat anyway, so I just drop to a lean and healthy 220-225.

Someone like Kai, Jay, Phil etc who are 280-290 off season on everything under the sun and eating a boatload of calories then drop to 150mg HRT and lower calories and cease using peps,hgh, slin etc would most likely drop down 25-30lb - impossible to stay near their blasting weight but can still maintain a fair bit.

The only way then to maintain a higher cruising weight in the future is to exceed your old blasting weight, i.e add more muscle and then on HRT should hold a higher cruising weight in future. I know I will need to increase my old blast doses to do this and TBH cant really be bothered

Same exact thing happened to me. I lost 15lbs in a week doing exactly what you said

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws