mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who swore they'd never use AAS again...then did?

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member
I'm just curious if anyone here had sworn off steroids for any reason and at once said I'll never use again... And then started using again? Why did you once stop and say no more? Why did you start using again? Are you glad you started again?

I'm getting to a point in my life that I care about my health and don't want to use steroids anymore. But another side of me says have another go. Just curious if anyone has stopped and started and for what reasons.

Good thread, will be following

I reached the same point you are at and quit for a year. I got fat, had no motivation or sex drive. I resumed usage for quality of life. Compared to MY alternative.....this is the healthier choice.

The minute steroids shrunk my penis is the minute I swore I won't touch them again...

I did for about 8-9 years
Still worked out
Did more power lifting, got really strong, got big, but tough to be really lean and big without help
But once that monkeys on your back its always there...
Have no regrets , haven't been reckless with it

I stopped for 5 years, then started again and I am happy I did, but I am also happy I took the break.

When I started training pretty seriously in my mid teen's I swore I would never do AAS. Towards the end of High School some friends started doing AAS and were getting bigger than me even though I trained harder and ate better. Once I got to college I was even more dedicated and was in great natural shape, but when I was 20 I gave in and started doing steroids. Did them through out college like once or twice a year and continued once my career started.

Once my career took me out west I started doing more AAS but my training and diet lagged and I was partying too much. I basically became everything I said I wouldnt be, I was just doing steroids to stay in shape but not getting the most out of it as i was not training and eating properly. I always said I hated guys who had no idea how to train and were not dedicated but did steroids to be big, I thought it was a waste and like cheating the system. The i realized I was sort of being like that even though i knew how to train, I wasnt really hitting it hard.

When i stopped I didnt stop the right way and it was hell. Stopped training all together for a while bc I was so depressed and swore I would never do it again.

I started training naturally again for like 3 years and realized that my dedication was back and my training and diet was better than ever. So i cycled the last 3 summers, light doses and come off completely after. I get more results using less drugs because my training and diet are number 1 and the drugs are just the icing on the cake. I train hard year round and the gym is my passion not the drugs.

The reason I started again was because like Goody said its really hard to be big and lean, especially as you get a little older. And I know if I stop I will be fine because im addicted to training and the gym, not the drugs.

I'm getting to a point in my life that I care about my health and don't want to use steroids anymore. But another side of me says have another go.

don't know want quantities and variables of steroids you are concerned about. i surmise you are not talking about hormone replacement dosage. but if i'm wrong, the very latest information published in May 2016 Life Extension mag clearly cited the FLAWED studies that prompted an FDA "black box warning" of possible increased risk of heart attacks and strokes in patients taking Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

The FDA USED ONLY TWO OF FIVE STUDIES - the negative ones.

Rebeca Vigen M.D. scientific findings studies didn't even test levels after therapeutic treatment.

lef.org magazine stated The New England Journal of Medicine recently publish an important study that confirms benefits of testosterone therapy. Testosterone Replacement Therapy DOES increase longevity, helps prevent heart attack, helps with depression/mood swings, raises energy levels and helps with diabetes. it offers a wealth of benefits for older men.

low Testosterone contributes to the degenerative diseases of aging such as chronic inflammation, neurologic decline, diabetes and atherosclerosis.

use your knowledge and gut instinct. remember it can be addictive same as a lot of things if used too much. happy lifting.

Sorry for my long post it just seemed like my story was applicable to this thread.

I think once we all reach the point that we take moderate doses its easy to keep taking them, as long as your blood work is good.

If you are younger and you are taking higher doses irresponsibly you tend to get to the point where you feel like you need to stop. Then when you do take a break and you get everything back in line, you want to give it a go again !!

I reached a point where I was not even really cycling shit, just kind of staying on for long periods of time with no plan... training shitty, eating even worse... Meanwhile I was the most dedicated and hard working guy before all that shit, so I needed to get back to step 1.

Several times... While laying on the floor hacking a lung up after pinning Tren A. Then two days later I suddenly have short term memory loss or dementia. :)

Sure of course. Everything in moderation is my new slogan in life now though..well except for chew which i recently quit. Still debating if i want to do that in moderation or just completely stay the fuck off...

I like this question... Everytime i finish a long tren run.. Which is at least once a year... During pct im like that shit was awesome but I feel like shit... Then i recover and say hmmm cant wait to run some tren!!!

I stopped after having a heart attack at age 39, a lil over 6 years ago now. I have two hereditary blood clotting disorders, and that is how I found out. Generally all people with blood clotting disorders find out the hard way, heart attack - stroke - pulmonary embolism, otherwise how do you know you are having clotting issues. I can't touch anything safely now knowing this, as anything that could affect clotting or blood thickness such as RBC counts are lethal to me.

Shortly after that was when I began researching peptides, and I've been taking consistently now for about 4-5 years. You can get really great results without all the sides of AAS, or having to worry about cycling on/off, you just can take and jump off anytime with no ill effects. I'll never be a standout in my gym which is full of top quality bodybuilders, but for age 46 and AAS free, feeling healthy and playing many other sports on top of lifting, and being a heart attack survivor, I guess I'm doing just fine :)

Here are two pics from last summer

Attachments

• IMG_20150801_190116.jpg
    IMG_20150801_190116.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 10960468_10153030681264098_353947569192643_o.jpg
    10960468_10153030681264098_353947569192643_o.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 249
I stopped after having a heart attack at age 39, a lil over 6 years ago now. I have two hereditary blood clotting disorders, and that is how I found out. Generally all people with blood clotting disorders find out the hard way, heart attack - stroke - pulmonary embolism, otherwise how do you know you are having clotting issues. I can't touch anything safely now knowing this, as anything that could affect clotting or blood thickness such as RBC counts are lethal to me.

Shortly after that was when I began researching peptides, and I've been taking consistently now for about 4-5 years. You can get really great results without all the sides of AAS, or having to worry about cycling on/off, you just can take and jump off anytime with no ill effects. I'll never be a standout in my gym which is full of top quality bodybuilders, but for age 46 and AAS free, feeling healthy and playing many other sports on top of lifting, and being a heart attack survivor, I guess I'm doing just fine :)
Good job man, glad you're still with us.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws