advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why are the doses getting bigger and bigger?

I don't blame anyone or anything but the individual who makes the decision.

Absolutely. I should probably run less tbh, but its my choice and to blame the internet or gh15 or whoever is ridiculous. It's my doing and i have to accept any consequences as my doing. My dose is quite low by pm standards to be fair but my physique does reflect this

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I'm not looking to place blame , I'm just trying to understand the logic , and I agree 100% in order to get bigger you have to up the dose their is no question about that but the doses could be much much lower if the diet and training where better

it just pisses me off when 180 pound 12%BF "Sir talks a lot" is telling his buddies how his awesome body was built with a gram of test 500 mg tren 100 winstrol a day and good diet cause he only has one cheat meal a DAY !! the. they look at me who is 260 pounds 8-9% and think
"holy fuck it must take 5000mg to get like that"
when I'm actualy on less than a gram a week , but my diet is very clean and calculated , my training is perfect and I've been lifting for nearly as ling as they have been alive !!!
or you get the assholes that think "anybody can be that big if they spend 4 hrs a day in the gym and take a ton of juice"
when it's actualy the other 23hrs a day I'm busting my ass keepi g hi gs in order with food , and juggling life.

I guess it's just the laziness of it that pisses me off.

I'm not looking to place blame , I'm just trying to understand the logic , and I agree 100% in order to get bigger you have to up the dose their is no question about that but the doses could be much much lower if the diet and training where better

it just pisses me off when 180 pound 12%BF "Sir talks a lot" is telling his buddies how his awesome body was built with a gram of test 500 mg tren 100 winstrol a day and good diet cause he only has one cheat meal a DAY !! the. they look at me who is 260 pounds 8-9% and think
"holy fuck it must take 5000mg to get like that"
when I'm actualy on less than a gram a week , but my diet is very clean and calculated , my training is perfect and I've been lifting for nearly as ling as they have been alive !!!
or you get the assholes that think "anybody can be that big if they spend 4 hrs a day in the gym and take a ton of juice"
when it's actualy the other 23hrs a day I'm busting my ass keepi g hi gs in order with food , and juggling life.

I guess it's just the laziness of it that pisses me off.

i think your anger is more geared towards the uneducated, stupid or egoistic self promoters, not the irresponsible or risk takers

which id have to agree, i hate seeing 170 pound ripped guys bragging about how good there diet, and then running a gram of tren and pretending it has little effect LOL

wats worse i think is the ones who make facebook and internet pages dedicated to themselves, and promote themselves based on lies

Last edited:

I can't agree with that if the individual who makes the decision was mislead, deceived, or poorly advised.

I can't agree with that if the individual who makes the decision was mislead, deceived, or poorly advised.

i disagree to an extent, i think if your a full grown adult and have access to education networks and knowledge (e.g simple internet connection) you should make your own decisions and be held accountable for them

of course if its a minor (someone whos 15 etc) then i could understand immaturity as being a culprit to making poor decisions

but a full grown man who decides to use 2 grams of AAS should educate himself

its like breaking the law, just becoz you didnt know you were breaking the law doesn't mean you should be made as an exception becoz you were unaware, its the responsibility of the user to make themselves aware, especialy when information is so easily and readily available in the modern world

just my thoughts

The amount of gear needed to get to a certain size is relative to one's natural genetic peak. If an individual maxes his genetics out at 180 pounds than it may take a gram a week to get him to 200, two grams may get him to 215 and he may need even more to get even higher.

I think it's funny when guys assume that someone running high doses doesn't know how to eat or train or has a lack of discipline. Guys must think that they are the only one's that know how to eat clean and train hard. No amount of eating differently or training differently will result in gains once you max out your genetic limit or your dose.

That's true Ross, but for every post, article, or account of someone running a big cycle, there's another one discussing reasonable cycles, weighing risk/reward, and offering conservative cycle advice.

At the end of the day, all options are "out there" for the world to see - it's the individuals choice as to which path they will choose and how they value the different aspects of the effects of gear (positive and negative).

Personally, I err on the side of caution. I don't judge others for the choices they make, as hopefully I am not judged for those I make.

The "blame" lies in human nature, not the Internet... And realistically, "blame" really only applies to the naive, impatient, or lazy individuals, as those who have already paid their dues in the gym and at the table really have no alternative but to up doses to continue progressing.

The amount of gear needed to get to a certain size is relative to one's natural genetic peak. If an individual maxes his genetics out at 180 pounds than it may take a gram a week to get him to 200, two grams may get him to 215 and he may need even more to get even higher.

I think it's funny when guys assume that someone running high doses doesn't know how to eat or train or has a lack of discipline. Guys must think that they are the only one's that know how to eat clean and train hard. No amount of eating differently or training differently will result in gains once you max out your genetic limit or your dose.

I think the underlying concept is true, but realistically if you need a gram a week to add 10% lean mass to your frame, maybe knitting is a better hobby?

Not referring to any individual, just commenting on the #'s referenced in this post... Please don't take offense or feel my comment was directed at you kinglewy! :D

I agree with alot of you guys i just ran 250mg of test and 400mg of deca for only 8 weeks and still gained 23lbs. I was gonna go 500mg test e a week but didnt see the need and i was right. Im up 23lbs and strenght is up aswell. I trained hard and ate my ass off and all this was while workin 12hrs of hard manual labor 5-6 days a week with no breaks or lunches.

I think the underlying concept is true, but realistically if you need a gram a week to add 10% lean mass to your frame, maybe knitting is a better hobby?

Not referring to any individual, just commenting on the #'s referenced in this post... Please don't take offense or feel my comment was directed at you kinglewy! :D

Yeah the number's are probably different for everybody based on each's own genetics. I know I had maxed out my genetics at 175 and 750 mg/wk got me to 205 (30 pounds), I thought that was a pretty decent gain but then again my genetics are shit, if someone is gaining say 50 pounds on a gram a week of test than that person has phenominal genetics in my opinion.

Yeah the number's are probably different for everybody based on each's own genetics. I know I had maxed out my genetics at 175 and 750 mg/wk got me to 205 (30 pounds), I thought that was a pretty decent gain but then again my genetics are shit, if someone is gaining say 50 pounds on a gram a week of test than that person has phenominal genetics in my opinion.

You're up nearly 20% on less than a gram and feel you have poor genetics...

Imagine gaining half that on more gear? To each their own...

I think many people are convinced UGL is under dosed so they use more.. That's why I just stick to HG

I had taken test in upwards of 1400mg or so a week I found out I started feeling like shit I learned the most I can take is 900mg. I actually had more side effects with the high dose of the test than the lower dose. I started feeling like shit had no labido and started getting gyno lesson learned.But I now am taking 5iu rips ed about 900mg of test 300mg of deca and 600 mg or Eq and also 25mg of provarin- If I don't take the higher dose of test I have no labido with the deca and eq but I also learned that the provarin makes it possible to have a labido with these compounds so backed the test back to 600 but then again I work my ass off in the gym and I eat like a damn horse. I want to make it to the national level hopefully will do so after this year. I am usually 230lbs offseason this year I have went up to 250lbs still growing and getting leaner so I won't know final lbs of lbm until I compete at the end of this year. I weighed in at 195@4% last year if I weigh in at 210 or 215 that means I packed on 15 to 20lbs of lbm and -YES IT WAS WORTH IT- And I don't think what I take is excessive. My cutting stack consist of 300 mg tren 300mg test and 300mg masteron and I only used 50 mg ed of winny tabs the last 4 weeks. I mean is this excessive???

I had taken test in upwards of 1400mg or so a week I found out I started feeling like shit I learned the most I can take is 900mg. I actually had more side effects with the high dose of the test than the lower dose. I started feeling like shit had no labido and started getting gyno lesson learned.But I now am taking 5iu rips ed about 900mg of test 300mg of deca and 600 mg or Eq and also 25mg of provarin- If I don't take the higher dose of test I have no labido with the deca and eq but I also learned that the provarin makes it possible to have a labido with these compounds so backed the test back to 600 but then again I work my ass off in the gym and I eat like a damn horse. I want to make it to the national level hopefully will do so after this year. I am usually 230lbs offseason this year I have went up to 250lbs still growing and getting leaner so I won't know final lbs of lbm until I compete at the end of this year. I weighed in at 195@4% last year if I weigh in at 210 or 215 that means I packed on 15 to 20lbs of lbm and -YES IT WAS WORTH IT- And I don't think what I take is excessive. My cutting stack consist of 300 mg tren 300mg test and 300mg masteron and I only used 50 mg ed of winny tabs the last 4 weeks. I mean is this excessive???

If you're stepping on stage, then chances are that you've paid your dues at the gym and dinner table. You know what it takes to get to where you are and know the risks involved... I don't think anyone here would judge you or what you use... That's your call, as you've earned that right.

If you're stepping on stage, then chances are that you've paid your dues at the gym and dinner table. You know what it takes to get to where you are and know the risks involved... I don't think anyone here would judge you or what you use... That's your call, as you've earned that right.

I the bottom line of my post is that I have learned the higher dose is not always better and there are compounds out there that make others work better together hint Provarin. I had done the high dose of test just bc I had so much from GAULS on hand I couln't help it ya know the whole mentallity hell if 750 did this then what would 1400 do???? so I did and learned my body couldn't handle it and nothing but negative side effects. Each person has a threshold of how much gear there body can tolerate I learned that a lower dose of multiple compounds does a hell of alot better than a high dose of a few. No more is not always better

on a side note: i have no idea why everyone here criticizes or needs to sook about high dose drug users when half the people everyone admires on this board use exactly that,

Im willing to bet (forget willing to bet...I know) that 2 guys on this board who are going to be trying for their pro card this year in the top two heavier classes who outweigh a guy on this thread in the offseason by 50-80 pounds each...and outweigh his onstage weight by 40 to 70 pounds each have never used nearly as much testosterone a week as he has...

Last edited:
who gives a fuck how much gear someone is taking? i don't give a fuck how much gear you take, i don't give a fuck what position you fucked your wife or girlfriend in last night. all that matters is that i handle my business up on that national stage and i satisfy my wife completely :D

The doses I've seen on this site don't even sound too bad compared to what some people I've met are running. One kid I recently met is 20 years old on his 4th cycle running 1600mg of test. He was no more that 180lbs at 5'9" on that dosage. I don't know how someone can just go into this stuff with no research.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws