over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you rather be 260 or 210?

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What would you rather be a 5 11’ natural recreational bodybuilder 210 pounds 48’ chest 18-19 arms, 30’ waist or 5 11’ 270 pounds 56’ chest 22’ arms, 36’ waist.

If you pick the natural recreation lifter you really wouldn’t have to worry about additional health issues, monitoring liver enzymes, blood pressure years of stress on the body of extra heavy lifting, wear and tear on the joints, body nervous system, organs etc. and high calorie consumption to maintain 260 muscle mass yo/yo affect dieting/bulking that creates additional stress and all the $$$ spent on AAS etc. use and risk of legal issues and maybe for a lot of bodybuilders trying to go Pro or be a top national competitor even risking relationships and family. When does a bodybuilder trying to obtain the above with all the risk call quits and the negatives start to out way the benefits taht haven't even maybe been obtained yet at all.

For the wise guys who are under 5 11' or over you can adjust your weight accordingly to fit the example.:)

i am assuming that you are referring to non competitive BBerhere. So my answer would obviously be the natty!!! I have said this many times to the members. If you are never going to compete then you should never use aas!! Period. there is no need to. Now of course you could then go and do a natty federation show and feel proud of your truly drug free status. So you could in fact enjoy the best of both world's. So the natty would get my vote. The natural scenario you describe would look damn good as long as you had legs to match the rest;) :D .

id rather be the 270 lb guy, assuming id compete. its a lifestyle you choose and you assume the risks when you do, but for those who do choose it the benefits out-weigh the risks. id be much happier with myself and would feel that i had truly pushed myself if i was at 270.

i train to get bigger, thats just how i am. thats what i like. id much rather be the "huge" guy rather than the naturaly guy.

just my opinion :cool:

I'm 5'10 285lbs i busted my ass to get this size. and I love it but now that i maid it i find my self wishing i was 220-240 again...

i am assuming that you are referring to non competitive BBerhere

What is considered non competitive. Someone who has competed 10 years and falls in the 260 pound bodybuilder above criteri and never has placed in national contest might still consider themeself competiitive,but where is it getting them. Ten years of drug use ,undue stress on the body, risk of legal issues etc etc. Not saying this is true for everyone, but what percentage you think of bodybuilders falls under the above. Probably what like 20% all of bodybuilders, natural and otherwise will ever suceed in making money and a career out out what they like to do, maybe?

When should someone start to look at it as being a healthy lifestyle and a hobby in addition to having a family and other career interest also without all the risk factors. You could be a person who loves bodybuilding, be a bodybuilder and have a healthy lifestyle a via a different route. Shouldn't this be fisrt and the the 20% be extra if you are the elite who know you will suceed and then the rsik may be worth it. It just seems 80% bodybuilders are chasing a dream,(not including bodybuiders who do it as hobby and healthylifstyle) they will never achieve and harming themselves to gain nothing.

Even if not considering talking about completely nautraul vs user. If a bodybuilder was not so natural and after 30 his test/gh levels started to lower and he started HRT at 250mg test EW and 1-2iu GH ED he still wouldn't have dealt with all the risk. Lost of us talk about the here and now and say I rather be 260 and get bigger, but what about 15 years from now when you not even 50and have medical issues or and dealt with other risk from wanting to be the 260 plus then. I bet many would have wished they could have changed what they wanted back then.

Last edited:
in short...whether i compete or not, higher dosages vs. HRT....

im going with the 270 lb guy.

not even a second thought.. i still want to be 260 even at 40..:D

I would pick #2 but I still feel #1 is very rare natural. Those are stats of many many juicers I know of.

210 without a second thought, It would take tremendous genetics to reach that at 100 percent natural, at that waist size the individual would appear pretty damn big

270.......even at 46 years old I still want to be the biggest guy in the room. I guess I'll never mature and grow out of it?:confused:

260 @ 8% is actually my goal, but i'm almost 6'2", so i can carry that weight very easily on my frame. i've been as high as 280 before, not fat but rather bloated, and that was a bit much, only because i would sweat alot. i can be 260 at my height and a low bodyfat and be pretty comfortable.

210.....at 53 years of age, i came to the conclusion a long time ago that i'm not gonna be mr olympia. i like the fact that i don't find myself red in the face and huffin & puffin from bending over to tie my sneaker.

I meant a competeing BBer. One that actually does get on stage. Bad choice of words i guess. But most non competeing bbers, not all I said would look bloated and soft at 270 full of gear. We do have some great examples of guys in this catergory here on this board that look incredible and have never graced the stage. But i still say that a fit, healthy 5' 10-11" Guy in great condition at 210-220 non aas user would be the way to go. No real health issues, no law issues and looking fantastic.

270 for sure,but lets be real here.210 @3% isn't a common thing naturally and is pretty freakin big!I say this of course cause that is my size now and I'm not natural.LOL!I'm a big mofo!:rolleyes:

IMO at 210 with those stats your gonna need just as much juice as the the 270stats. Sure you will need diff compounds but your health will be greatly effected and you have to think of it like this. Being too heavy is def hard on health, but its proven that being too lean is very detramental to one's health.

I was as high as 309 in college bloated as all heck, I prefer a much more in shape 210. I feel a lot more healthy.

Hmmm...which to choose--wait, I am #1 (except I'm 6' with a 33" waist). I'd rather be the 260 lb guy since that's what I'm working towards.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dren46
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws