over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you still use...

bumping for Phidias. not trying to bug you, man, just curious about your approach to using insulin for maximal benefit..

thanks!

Ok ok, time to reply I guess... :p

Though I'm not using it anymore for it makes me feel way too uncomfortable heart wise (this thread wasn't meant to be taken seriously ;)), the method I found to work optimally/best for me over the years was to use it only once or twice a week on either full upper body or/and all out leg workout day.

Those days I'd use anywhere between 20-30 IU's fast acting slin (Humalog, Novorapid, Actrapid... nearly all the same) PRE and then again the same amount POST-workout.

I'd make sure to be in a kinda depleted state before hitting the gym (low carbs the day before and no food for at least 5h pre-training), and would start sipping on an intra-workout homemade beverage after my first set.

Goal being to limit/avoid completely fat storage, my drink would be based on the following maths: 1 IU slin per 5g carb/4g EAA's... which means for 20 IU's, I'd have 100g carbs/80g EAA's (plus 20g glutamine and maybe some creatine).

Same maths post-workout, with solid food this time.

That was with OR WITHOUT GH, use of the latter of course being a must (the more the better... in terms of growth/fat gain limitation that is :cool:... cause let's face it, all of this is everything but healthy... :eek::().

Was it needed or too much? Hey... :cool: All I know is it always worked damn well for me. Now, just a bit of slin before training, and my workouts are miserable... I simply can't ENJOY working out anymore if I take it PRE... Post is alright though, but I'm now so in love with my huge (fatty) post-workout meal that using slin would only make me fat... and as I'm getting older, I'm not willing to get rid of the real pleasures of life just in hope of adding a few grams of muscle mass (and fats are anabolic anyways :D)... :eek::p;)

Hope I answered your question in depth enough, 11111! :)

Ok ok, time to reply I guess... :p

Though I'm not using it anymore for it makes me feel way too uncomfortable heart wise (this thread wasn't meant to be taken seriously ;)), the method I found to work optimally/best for me over the years was to use it only once or twice a week on either full upper body or/and all out leg workout day.

Those days I'd use anywhere between 20-30 IU's fast acting slin (Humalog, Novorapid, Actrapid... nearly all the same) PRE and then again the same amount POST-workout.

I'd make sure to be in a kinda depleted state before hitting the gym (low carbs the day before and no food for at least 5h pre-training), and would start sipping on an intra-workout homemade beverage after my first set.

Goal being to limit/avoid completely fat storage, my drink would be based on the following maths: 1 IU slin per 5g carb/4g EAA's... which means for 20 IU's, I'd have 100g carbs/80g EAA's (plus 20g glutamine and maybe some creatine).

Same maths post-workout, with solid food this time.

That was with OR WITHOUT GH, use of the latter of course being a must (the more the better... in terms of growth/fat gain limitation that is :cool:... cause let's face it, all of this is everything but healthy... :eek::().

Was it needed or too much? Hey... :cool: All I know is it always worked damn well for me. Now, just a bit of slin before training, and my workouts are miserable... I simply can't ENJOY working out anymore if I take it PRE... Post is alright though, but I'm now so in love with my huge (fatty) post-workout meal that using slin would only make me fat... and as I'm getting older, I'm not willing to get rid of the real pleasures of life just in hope of adding a few grams of muscle mass (and fats are anabolic anyways :D)... :eek::p;)

Hope I answered your question in depth enough, 11111! :)

Much appreciated, Phidias, thanks!!

Try it on a not so great friend that is an embarrassment at parties. Keep a pail of Lucky Charms on hand in case.

Try it on a not so great friend that is an embarrassment at parties. Keep a pail of Lucky Charms on hand in case.

Little Debbie Cream pies would be good too.

It can be tough to get in the US too. I had 3 vials seized shipping here from Canada. That was messing with Humalog. I think Humulin R is legal here without a script, but I could be wrong. Its been more than 10 years since I did that. I just remember it was a lot easier to get. Don't any sponsors on here carry it?

humulin-r is legal without a script because there are certain scenarios you could imagine where a person would need to buy insulin (say for a friend) in an emergency. Humalog is hard to get unless you know somebody in the USA. Or use magic internet money on the internet :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131