over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Job

Wow. Lots of fun jobs on here! I think JT may have the best, but its a tough call between he and Hutch! Man, the strip club owner guy is up there too though! That's gotta be a hard life man. One of my good friends is a bar owner and has done well but I know its not easy. He lives at his bar.
Me and Tone share the same occupation. I'm a real estate agent working for my family's small real estate company that we're trying to get off the ground. A fairly new career for me that I've done for the past 2 years. At the moment, my real ambition is to go back to school. Everyone keeps asking me, "So Mack, what are you going to do when you grow up?" ahahahahaha I'm 33.
I've been giving thought to either going back to school and going into the medical field(for job security) OR following my true passion of designing high end sports cars for a living. If I could just make up my damn mind, then I could get gowing on that growing up thing. hahaha

I am an operator for Shell Oil, all I do is ride around in my truck, check tank levels, start some pumps, write job permits for sub-contractors, and try to stay awake. We have mobile internet access right from the truck, so my laptop and dvd player gets a lot of use at work. I think I work in a refinery:p To top it off my schedule is gravy, 4 on 4 off.

Dishwasher LOL... state job so it has bennies, but i wouldn't recommend it.. I'm really hoping to marry a rich girl.....

WORK

Draftsman for a larger Survey Firm. It pays the bills but nothing you would bank off of like the medical field. You have to enjoy math and calculations. Personaly I would rather be a pharmacist. I have always enjoyed science.

Commercial communication sales. It is awsome going out and finding out all the jobs that are out there. I have been sheltered for both of my parents work for maniciple goverments.

Sales & marketing Rep for a chemical company....basically intermediate chemicals that service approx. 14 different Industries. My main customers are the large pharma companies.....I want to own my own business someday so I can be my own boss....:D

gm line worker it pays the bills but the auto industery has seen better days, and 2nd shift sucks but all the new hires are on that shift and its funny to see how scared they look the first week as if they are in jail , with there best clothes on later to see them all dirty and pissed cuz we are working the weekend and they cant go to the bar or go party w/ there friends :eek:

Loan officer for a mortgage company, I loan people money and get them out of debt, money for a new house, good credit, bad credit, everybodys welcome. They all love me.

I WORK FOR A TELEPHONE COOP. I LOVE MY JOB I WORK WITH NO BOSSES AND NO ONE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO

Everyone knows what I do by day but what many of you don't know is that at night, I fly from rooftop to rooftop and fight crime...

Wherever there is injustice, I'll be there!

Most of you guys seem to have good jobs, no wonder how some can afford so much GH! I'm just a lowly truck driver with a wife a two kids. We flipped a house and did very well with it, to bad the real estate boom is ending, it's something that I really enjoyed. We live pretty well though, not rich but better than most. It seems that some know exactly what they want to do and do it, some just kind of go with the flow and end up doing what ever(me) and some are just at the right place at the right time plus hard work and end up having some great situation. My dads friend is multi-millionare, he rents PLANTS to offices and malls. Just something he started doing in high school for extra money and it just grew.

Pharmaceutical/ Biotech Sr level Engineer.
I also am Part owners in 2 Longevity Clinics in Los Angeles. And working on a few other industry related projects...

Last edited:
Manage the family business......3rd generation and I love it!

finishing my last year of college (i took a year off and switched my majors pretty drastically so i was a bit behind).

im an exercise sport science major and post graduation i would like to get my NSCA and probably one more cert. before working (hopefully) as a strength and conditioning coach.

right now i work at an athletic club and train a very wide variety of people from the average health conscious adult to various kinds of athletes.

im suprised more of you arent into the health/fitness industry as a profession

Chiropractor.....not the quacko weird kind. For me its get the patient in and try to get them better ASAP, usually around 4-5 treatmens.

My wife and I also own some rental properties which were going well until recently. Talk about when it rains it pours. So the goal of buying one rental a year for 10 years has been put on hold.

But most importantly Im my wife's full time BITCH....its a hard job but someone's got to do it.:( :eek:

Last edited:
J O B

I am a Real Estate Appraiser. Own my own company. But somehow work more hours for myself than working for someone.

Greed I guess.

OOps I almost forgot to say what I do...
I'm a sells rep for one of the biggest International underground Steroid distributors. I go door to door and to all local high schools and area gyms asking people to try our line of gear. Funny thing is, I think I'm being followed by some gov. agency... Oh well it's good money.
and Ive been an RN for 17 years.:cool:

OuchThatHurts said:
Everyone knows what I do by day but what many of you don't know is that at night, I fly from rooftop to rooftop and fight crime...

Wherever there is injustice, I'll be there!

I KNOW YOU DO!!!

Attachments

• Mighty_mouse2_small.jpg
    Mighty_mouse2_small.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 183

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members