over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric 2 weeks after no training, no supps and undereating

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looks very good after 2 weeks of no training, no "supplements" and only 3 meals and less than 200g of protein a day at 265 :rolleyes:

**broken link removed**

He looks great IMO.

looks pretty good, but 2 weeks is just too short to notice big changes thou

A coach I know helped him with his diet before he got his pro card at Nationals, he called me up 6 weeks before the show and said "AJ you wont believe what this guy has been eating and still looks good..."

He told me 2 weight gain shakes a day and a couple random meals...and hes that big. My buddy twisted his arm to get him to do 5 meals a day all whole foods, and the beast wins his pro card, now that some serious genetic gifting.

maybe you dont need 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight...ive been in that camp for awhile now.

The people behind the myth that you need 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight...sell protein.

Why the sarcasm? Why is he off everything... did he say that? 2 weeks after your last shot and your still on anyway. I am sure he will still look great if he was off everything alot longer. Plus 200g is plenty if it's just temporary... nice little break. I had about 100g protein the other day although I look nothing like that :eek:

Last edited:
maybe you dont need 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight...ive been in that camp for awhile now.

There's plenty of research out there (Hoffman et al 2006, for example), even among ELITE bodybuilders, that exceeding 2-3g/kg simply isn't necessary. From anecdotal reports of middle eastern bodybuilders, they get quite little protein (and mostly from lentils and the like-meats are more expensive than AAS).

Last edited:
What did you expect him to look like? and why the roll eyes?

what I've expected...like most guys after no training, no supps and undereating - looking like shit. You probably won't get my point, but this guy even after layoff looks better than 95% guys on this planet when they're in FULL blast. Got it?

about rolleyes...some guys eats 400+g protein and weights 200 or less...Got it? :D

what I've expected...like most guys after no training, no supps and undereating - looking like shit. You probably won't get my point, but this guy even after layoff looks better than 95% guys on this planet when they're in FULL blast. Got it?

about rolleyes...some guys eats 400+g protein and weights 200 or less...Got it? :D

But it has been 2 weeks. He is a genetic freak but only human. If he came off everything and under ate and done that for 6 months he would look like a regular guy. Look at Victor Martinez or anyone else... and I am sure he still ate ok (protein supplement) and trained in his cell.

Why the sarcasm? I was sarcastic? you didn't get my point... Why is he off everything... did he say that? YES, he did 2 weeks after your last shot and your still on anyway. I am sure he will still look great if he was off everything alot longer.Agreed! Plus 200g is plenty if it's just temporary... nice little break. I had about 100g protein the other day although I look nothing like that :eek:

In bold

From what I know (from his trainers), his genetics are very good.

Did anyone see the pic of him when he's younger (not sure how old - teens), he had muscle then too.

2 grams of protien per poundfor that guy is still almost 550 grams per day.. That's a dozen eggs,3 pounds of quality meat, and 4 scoops quality protien powder.

How do you know he's off "supplements?"

1- he's close to 300 pounds in the offseason (265 in pics, which is his competitive weight but softer)

2-he couldn't train because he has some work at home (he's smart enough man, not to take the stuff when he don't need it, when he's month or few after competition and heavy usage and 12+ months out of his main comp-Mro2013)

3-and this
Cedric McMillan said:
this is 3 days into the start of my growth phase. I took 2weeks away from the gym while i was framing my buildng project. This week i increased meals from 3 to 5 a day, about 65g protein-50g ca
rbs with each meal. I will slowly increase to 100g protein per meal and carbs will depend on how i look. Currently 265lbs. I guess thats a decent weight considering only eating 3 times a day and no supplements except multi vitamin/multi mineral packs from Scitec. Chris is happy with my weight and look at this point, but of course i think i look like shit, haha If everything goes like normal, i should gain about 15lbs slowly over the next 8 weeks or so while maintaining my current bodyfat level, or maybe even get a lil leaner... Hoping to grow lean muscle, repeat from offseason for 2012. I usually dont do this type of stuff... posting progress pics and shit, but ill try to do better at keeping u guys up to date with me. Hope my boss i happy! hahaha

Hell, some claim coming off "supplements" for 2 weeks only improves your look. Bob Chicherillo said only idiots take "supplements" the last 2 weeks before a show.:D

I think those two other black bodybuilders have better genetics though... Michael Lockett who only ate twizzlers and no "supplements" ever, and the other one, forgot his name, who only ate beans and rice twice daily and did 350lb preacher curls.:D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity