over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need help and guidance from my forum bros

machomadness22

Registered
Hey guys I have always seeked council from you guys and the past and you guys have always been helpful. I am coming across this problem in my marriage currently and I really have nobody to speak with except a few close friends with no experience in this so I am hoping someone or many can help. Here it goes I have been married just over a year been together 3 1/2 years just had a beautiful baby girl she's 3 months. Now here it goes. I am a part-time firefighter/emt-b at two departments and I've been doing this for 7 years now. I have been actively trying to get hired for about 4 years with no luck I just cant seem to get my test scores high enough no matter how hard I study. Civil service test are very difficult were I live there isn't a lot of simple math English etc anymore. That's a part of it but not that majority. Now days there are a lot of physiological questions and human resource questions to see "how you are in the workplace". An example being "do you fix things around your house-agree, strongly disagree strongly agree etc, there are video test seeing if you would work with this person etc. I'm starting to ramble but hopefully you get the point if not PM me. Anyways its very hard for me to get my answers down the way the test wants no matter how much I try to change my answers around. I have spent a lot of money in taking these test with no luck.

Now to my dilemma. My father has a business across the country. He just recently left the old family business to venture on his own, now he is doing ok but he needs help I know he does even though he hasn't directly asked me for help its something I want to be apart of knowing he wants to pass it on to me one day he said that has always been his dream and vision. My wife does not want to move but realizes that its kind of a situation that she knows we need to in order for me to understand how to run and operate a business. My wife everyday keeps telling me to apply for this job and this good paying job "here" where we live because she wants to be a stay a home mom and not work. But she is the one with all of the healthcare benefits and has to work 3 days a week 10hrs a piece. I want to give her that but I cannot support our family on my income alone it would be to difficult and even though I make jack shit I couldn't get state benefits because I make to much according to the government. My wife would be completely content with me having a good job with benefits and not being wealthy. But ever since I've had a child its changed me I want to be rich I want to give my family a better opportunity in life. Every successful business owner I've spoken to talks about that chance they took in life where they took their family and built something from the ground floor up that's where I'm at these crossroads. Am I being selfish? Is she? I even told her is she is absolutely unhappy I can move back after about 4-5 years after I understand how to run the business so if god forbid something did happen to my father I would know how to run the business across the country and if nothing else I learned a trade on how to operate a business. I know this post was long but I really need help thank you all for reading.

Hey guys I have always seeked council from you guys and the past and you guys have always been helpful. I am coming across this problem in my marriage currently and I really have nobody to speak with except a few close friends with no experience in this so I am hoping someone or many can help. Here it goes I have been married just over a year been together 3 1/2 years just had a beautiful baby girl she's 3 months. Now here it goes. I am a part-time firefighter/emt-b at two departments and I've been doing this for 7 years now. I have been actively trying to get hired for about 4 years with no luck I just cant seem to get my test scores high enough no matter how hard I study. Civil service test are very difficult were I live there isn't a lot of simple math English etc anymore. That's a part of it but not that majority. Now days there are a lot of physiological questions and human resource questions to see "how you are in the workplace". An example being "do you fix things around your house-agree, strongly disagree strongly agree etc, there are video test seeing if you would work with this person etc. I'm starting to ramble but hopefully you get the point if not PM me. Anyways its very hard for me to get my answers down the way the test wants no matter how much I try to change my answers around. I have spent a lot of money in taking these test with no luck.

Now to my dilemma. My father has a business across the country. He just recently left the old family business to venture on his own, now he is doing ok but he needs help I know he does even though he hasn't directly asked me for help its something I want to be apart of knowing he wants to pass it on to me one day he said that has always been his dream and vision. My wife does not want to move but realizes that its kind of a situation that she knows we need to in order for me to understand how to run and operate a business. My wife everyday keeps telling me to apply for this job and this good paying job "here" where we live because she wants to be a stay a home mom and not work. But she is the one with all of the healthcare benefits and has to work 3 days a week 10hrs a piece. I want to give her that but I cannot support our family on my income alone it would be to difficult and even though I make jack shit I couldn't get state benefits because I make to much according to the government. My wife would be completely content with me having a good job with benefits and not being wealthy. But ever since I've had a child its changed me I want to be rich I want to give my family a better opportunity in life. Every successful business owner I've spoken to talks about that chance they took in life where they took their family and built something from the ground floor up that's where I'm at these crossroads. Am I being selfish? Is she? I even told her is she is absolutely unhappy I can move back after about 4-5 years after I understand how to run the business so if god forbid something did happen to my father I would know how to run the business across the country and if nothing else I learned a trade on how to operate a business. I know this post was long but I really need help thank you all for reading.
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about but if you try hard enough, and are resourceful enough, you should be able to find a position that better suits your life goals.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about but if you try hard enough, and are resourceful enough, you should be able to find a position that better suits your life goals.

Sorry I probably left things out there was alot to write about basically main question is do I pursue my family buisness And try to pursue something I'm passionate about or do I stay where I currently live and try to basically settle and find something stable here.

How about the option of becoming a full time paramedic. The pays is substantial higher than EMT from what I've heard and you already have some experience in this field.

I think in this situation you have to really look out for your family as a whole. If there is more reasons to stay, than you should. With a family business there is no telling what could happen, worst cause scenario disagreements with dad or a failing business.

Sorry I probably left things out there was alot to write about basically main question is do I pursue my family buisness And try to pursue something I'm passionate about or do I stay where I currently live and try to basically settle and find something stable here.
So you have options.

1. Work towards joined/running the family business
2. Work towards something you're passionate about (something you'll enjoy)
3. Work towards finding something totally different where you currently live

As NGL just said, there are many possibilities. The only thing that matters is what you decide to do. Just make sure that what you decide to do, you commit to totally (while examining all factors). Sadly brother, these are massive life-altering decisions that nobody can make for you. I'm sure there are pros and cons to each one. You are going to probably face decisions again in the future that will permanently alter the course of your life. This will be good practice. You come to a fork in the road, for better of worse, you choose one or the other. Maybe it won't always be the best choice but given the circumstances, you did what you thought was best and stand by that decision.

Be glad you have options. Many people do not.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear