Crazy distention pic

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Just a thread to show just how ridiculously bad distention can make you look. We all know many use such techniques in transformation contests. I have been training hard and my diet has been ok/fine. In fact if anything I have been undereating. However I started eating a lot of cereal with milk which is a big no for my waist.

I plan to do a log but gonna post this pic in this thread as I don't want people to think this is somehow a before pic. You all know what I look like. I never get out of shape. I may go up to 15% bf but you can still make out my abs (well 4) in lighted pics at my fattest. In this pic I look about 30% but it's just food/water/gas.

I literally look like I don't train and I am really fat. 24 hours after taking this pic I was back to how I usually look. Sure a bit bloated but literally night/day from this pic. If I posted how I look now many would probably say I look good (for me).

This was after eating a whole bag of granola in a few hours. I think it was about 3000 cals. I literally look like a pregnant woman in 3 days of eating cereal :eek: The worst food I can eat for bloating is pizza. You won't see me looking like this ever again :p

This is why I posted tips on keeping your waist tight because my waist is very sensitive to bloating so I had to cover all bases.

Anyone else get anything like this?

2u6lafb.jpg

Last edited:
damn...looks like some of the patients I work with who have ascites.

damn...looks like some of the patients I work with who have ascites.

I know it's bad so figured I would post. I should have took a pic the next day because it's hard to see/believe how anyone can change that much. Plus it's not like I done anything. I literally went to bed woke up ate normal food and I looked like I usually do.

It felt like I could pop my waist with a pin when I took this pic. I must have something going on inside for it to get so bad. That was about 1 week ago. I am literally no more than 15% in that pic and the next day you could see my abs.

My waist is fine now but I will change my diet and I hope to be ripped in a few weeks time.

Last edited:
I know it's bad so figured I would post. I should have took a pic the next day because it's hard to see/believe how anyone can change that much. Plus it's not like I done anything. I literally went to bed woke up ate normal food and I looked like I usually do.

It felt like I could pop my waist with a pin when I took this pic. I must have something going on inside for it to get so bad. That was about 1 week ago. I am literally no more than 15% in that pic and the next day you could see my abs.

My waist is fine now but I will change my diet and I hope to be ripped in a few weeks time.
well if ur granola has inulin, sodium and ur having milk all at the same time...its probably safe to say those are contributing for sure!

well if ur granola has inulin, sodium and ur having milk all at the same time...its probably safe to say those are contributing for sure!

I am guessing eating a whole bag didn't help either :p

Especially when I eat any form of pasta I get this crazy uncomfortable bloat. The bloat can last a couple days for me. Last time I had pasta is was a homemade lasagna dish my mother made for me a few months back. Boy was it good but I paid the price..ended up having to fast the next day as a way to cleanse bowels.

You have made my day happier, lol.

I can definitely get that shit look, it's so annoying that it looks like a lot of added fat. :(

Of course, it is water, salt, glycogen, fibre, food in the intestines, and our ability to eat 5 times more than the usual daily consumption. Normal people who have not forced their food to get huge or have done strict diets to get condition, I do not think they have this capacity.

always funny/impressive how much we can change our body in just 24 hrs.

pic angles and lighting also are a mofo of visual fuckery.

you should get some maternaty photos like that!
i bet you'd be cute in a bonnet bro! lol:p

always funny/impressive how much we can change our body in just 24 hrs.

you should get some maternaty photos like that!
i bet you'd be cute in a bonnet bro! lol:p

I left on a small business trip with a little pleasure thrown in with some of the tightest abs I have had in numerous years. After 72 hours of flying, being dehydrated and eating everything in sight my abs became a blur and I even noticed some distention. Very disappointing but a good portion, my own fault.

Seems like a food allergy, that doesn’t seem normal at all

Have u tried not lactose milk? Culd be lactose intolerant which is why pizza might cause it too.

....try morning directly out of bed,versus say, 4pm in the afternoon.
i look so different. lean and tight at 7am, but damn, later on i look so fat .
can it be im that sensitive to carbs and bloat? i never used to be, but now that im almost 50, it seems so.

Seems like a food allergy, that doesn’t seem normal at all

I do get bloated very easily but I do agree it was definitely out of the norm so must be something I ate that night. It was the 1st and only time I have ate that brand of granola so it must have been that.

Have u tried not lactose milk? Culd be lactose intolerant which is why pizza might cause it too.

Yes I have tried non lactose milk and various others. My fav by a mile is cashew milk with rice milk being much further behind. All the others taste really bad. I do love my standard milk and whilst it is a factor it's not too bad. But sure higher quantities is not good and if I want the smallest waist possible I am best leaving it out.

It's more so when I combine it with loads of carbs it doesn't help. Obviously high cals but combining high amounts of fat with carbs for me is never good. The same can be said for granola (usually 50g carbs and 20g fat per 100g) and pizza (loaded in both). I can eat 200g carbs from rice/pasta and be fine but if I have say 120g carbs and 40g fat (similar overall cals) it's generally worse for me.

My stomach is much better now but I have planned to cut for awhile so will do that. Even before I took this pic I had planned to eliminate milk as well as my bowls of cereal containing 150-300g carbs :eek:

Happy soon to be mothers day to elvia

x10

That's why I have posted a few videos (well boomerangs) when I have posted updated pics recently. Angles and lighting can also make such a massive difference. Half the time I just get quick pics done and I look through them thinking fuck I need to learn how to pose :eek::D Although when I took the above pic there was no hiding what I mess I looked. I think my waist is about 8 inches smaller now :p

Your statement couldn't be more true for some of the smaller guys as well. Some guys look enormous in pics alone and when they are with someone else you see a massive difference. I see so many like that on IG and then you see them stood next to their gf's and they have smaller frames than them.

Happy soon to be mothers day to elvia

Just deciding names at this point. Maybe Elvia if it's a girl :eek: If it's a boy what do you think about Jackson?

Just a thread to show just how ridiculously bad distention can make you look. We all know many use such techniques in transformation contests. I have been training hard and my diet has been ok/fine. In fact if anything I have been undereating. However I started eating a lot of cereal with milk which is a big no for my waist.

I plan to do a log but gonna post this pic in this thread as I don't want people to think this is somehow a before pic. You all know what I look like. I never get out of shape. I may go up to 15% bf but you can still make out my abs (well 4) in lighted pics at my fattest. In this pic I look about 30% but it's just food/water/gas.

I literally look like I don't train and I am really fat. 24 hours after taking this pic I was back to how I usually look. Sure a bit bloated but literally night/day from this pic. If I posted how I look now many would probably say I look good (for me).

This was after eating a whole bag of granola in a few hours. I think it was about 3000 cals. I literally look like a pregnant woman in 3 days of eating cereal :eek: The worst food I can eat for bloating is pizza. You won't see me looking like this ever again :p

This is why I posted tips on keeping your waist tight because my waist is very sensitive to bloating so I had to cover all bases.

2u6lafb.jpg

Holy fuck bro :D

my stomach gets like that. i take fiber all day long to try and keep it down. it gets so bad sometimes my co-workers said something. they said you got so fat what happend. its like my body doesnt digest food properly. lately i cut down my entire doet for summer. its basically a contest prep diet but i dropped my protein down to 5 ounces per meal. implented cardio 2 sessions fast and pwo and now shit is starting to help.

the thing with me is i feel like something might be up. i just got my blood work done and everything is normal. im never ever hungry i dont know if its mental though because i never or rarely eat junk. i hate what i eat. i actually hate bodybuilding and this lifestyle in general but i havent lived anyother way in 15 years my whole adult life. i feel my run at this is coming to am emd because eating 6 meals a day is obnoxious. i want to wake up eat a bowl of captain crunch go to work if im hungry eat something like a sandwhich then come home and eat dinner.

i hate fucking eating hate it

This was after eating a whole bag of granola in a few hours. I think it was about 3000 cals. I literally look like a pregnant woman in 3 days of eating cereal :eek: The worst food I can eat for bloating is pizza. You won't see me looking like this ever again [emoji14]

2u6lafb.jpg
Mate you look like Thor in advengers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2u6lafb.jpg

How dare you hack into my phone camera and catch me with my waist trimmer off. ?
My gut looks like twins to your’s. I’m bulking up for a year to put muscle on so I’m embracing the beauty of a big carb belly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear