over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy distention pic

Mate you look like Thor in advengers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I meant avengers that d doesn't belong there lmao

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

my stomach gets like that. i take fiber all day long to try and keep it down. it gets so bad sometimes my co-workers said something. they said you got so fat what happend. its like my body doesnt digest food properly. lately i cut down my entire doet for summer. its basically a contest prep diet but i dropped my protein down to 5 ounces per meal. implented cardio 2 sessions fast and pwo and now shit is starting to help.

the thing with me is i feel like something might be up. i just got my blood work done and everything is normal. im never ever hungry i dont know if its mental though because i never or rarely eat junk. i hate what i eat. i actually hate bodybuilding and this lifestyle in general but i havent lived anyother way in 15 years my whole adult life. i feel my run at this is coming to am emd because eating 6 meals a day is obnoxious. i want to wake up eat a bowl of captain crunch go to work if im hungry eat something like a sandwhich then come home and eat dinner.

i hate fucking eating hate it

My appetite changes through the year. I can eat big and sometimes enjoy it. I never force feed myself unless it's something I am actually enjoying such as being greedy at a chinese buffet. Although sometimes I eat like you posted. Sometimes I struggle to eat 1 meat meal per day and often go through periods of having just cottage cheese, greek yoghurt and powders for my protein. With me (like most) I just need to get on track and eat good for a few days and it comes much more easier. But I have never followed an exact diet as it's just not me. Although my diet is never bad and the majority of it is what you would call good foods.

To show how the pic is just temporary I took a quick one in the bathroom. I haven't ate that much over the last few days which has helped but still had a chinese meal last night for example. I also had a whole bar of 85% dark chocolate as well so it's not like I am dieting. I am transitioning into a keto diet so also been trying to eat all the carbs I have left in the fridge. My plan is to do keto for a short time consuming many smaller meals throughout the day. My waist will shrink doing that. I will post more about it when I start a new thread.

Before this pic I had just ate 4 whole eggs. After the pic I had chicken with salad and avocado. Although I am going to have some oats with chocolate/peanut butter whey pre workout. Perhaps meat and rice post workout. I will eliminate all starchy carbs in a few days time. Just waiting on all the EAA's I just ordered as I will start drinking them throughout the day in between meals as well.

nrj45.jpg

I left on a small business trip with a little pleasure thrown in with some of the tightest abs I have had in numerous years. After 72 hours of flying, being dehydrated and eating everything in sight my abs became a blur and I even noticed some distention. Very disappointing but a good portion, my own fault.

72 hrs of flying:confused:
did you circumvent the globe bro? lol
flying does weird shit like that...
and why does flying or bus travel make you so smelly?
like off the plane and into the shower!

one time i dieted for vacation with t3...
idk what i did but i was so bloated when i got to where i was going... had kankles half the trip!:banghead: never bloated so bad in my life. lol

x10

That's why I have posted a few videos (well boomerangs) when I have posted updated pics recently. Angles and lighting can also make such a massive difference. Half the time I just get quick pics done and I look through them thinking fuck I need to learn how to pose :eek::D Although when I took the above pic there was no hiding what I mess I looked. I think my waist is about 8 inches smaller now :p

Your statement couldn't be more true for some of the smaller guys as well. Some guys look enormous in pics alone and when they are with someone else you see a massive difference. I see so many like that on IG and then you see them stood next to their gf's and they have smaller frames than them.

this is why i dont like taking pictures. lol
all these angles and lighting and. idk freaks me out. lol

the thing about smallers guys looking ginormous too is super funny.
its like that dude big as fuck!!!
oh wait.. hes next to a girl n they are the same size...
:confused::confused:
youre a big dude and i think at some point you said your chick was on the small side so you know how pics really look...:eek:

....try morning directly out of bed,versus say, 4pm in the afternoon.
i look so different. lean and tight at 7am, but damn, later on i look so fat .
can it be im that sensitive to carbs and bloat? i never used to be, but now that im almost 50, it seems so.

i only eat at night and when im in ok shape after i eat i get full and veiny but if i eat bad for a bit or more then like normal feeding windows i bloat up pretty good.

also piss all that water n bloat away pretty fast once you tighten up.:lightbulb:

this is why i dont like taking pictures. lol
all these angles and lighting and. idk freaks me out. lol

the thing about smallers guys looking ginormous too is super funny.
its like that dude big as fuck!!!
oh wait.. hes next to a girl n they are the same size...
:confused::confused:
youre a big dude and i think at some point you said your chick was on the small side so you know how pics really look...:eek:

Yes there is a guy on my IG who looks big by himself but he is only 155 pounds at 5ft 5. Some guys look great just aren't big. I personally have always wanted to look big. Some look fantastic but put them in a t-shirt and they don't look like they bodybuild. That's why I have put a lot of effort into forearm training in the past as well just to help them stand out a little more when in clothes. Although right now I just want to feel healthy and get very lean. My energy levels have been awful the last month so changes had to be made. My gf is pretty much average height at 5ft 4.

So how does one fix this. I have the same thing going on

There is no one answer fits all. It could be due to a variety of reasons. Many have medical conditions or perhaps food allergies. Some people are just greedy and eat too much of the wrong foods. It's likely going to be you eating foods that don't agree with you though. Obviously that is the main reason I got like that as I looked completely different the next day. Now if you are up and down like me it should be easy to find out what is causing the issue. If you're permanently bloated then you will have to start eliminating certain foods and just generally eating better. I have started doing the same and I can see a massive difference already. I would also recommend full blood work just to see if any issues show up there.

So how does one fix this. I have the same thing going on
For me i tried many many things. In the end, I did manage to finally get rid of the bloat by: discontinuing milk and sugary cereals, no soda, stopped doing GH, lowered test and not going above 300mg a week and a reduction in overall daily calories. In literally 5 days 75% bloat was gone. In 3 weeks it was all gone. Note, the only cardio I do ever is 5 mins warm up stationary bike ptior to training. Im 50, 5-10, 205lbs, 9.3 bf. That worked for me. Its gonna be a process of elimination.

The malitol they use in all the protein bars and cookies bloats me immediately like the OP. It is insane, can't touch that stuff. I would get much less bloat if I ate a real cookie with real sugar.

no joke sometimes i "sleep eat":eek:
i will get up and go binge eat and wake up next morning with no recollection of doing it. i will walk into kitchen and see the evidence and then notice the tremendous bloat in my stomach. i dont have a wasp waist to begin with so after a good late night binge it is pregnant lookin:D
-F

45yo now and the older I am getting, the more allergies to various foods I seem to be getting.
If I have any lactose, gluten, carbs, including fructose, etc, I look like that. I have abs in the morning and all I need is one meal with the above and I look instantly pregnant. If I want to keep a non bloated belly, I have to be on comp diet. It's fucked.

was it just stomach bloat or stomach bloat + whole body massive water retention? how did you legs look like?

You guys complaining on bloat should look into trying an Elimination Diet

45yo now and the older I am getting, the more allergies to various foods I seem to be getting.
If I have any lactose, gluten, carbs, including fructose, etc, I look like that. I have abs in the morning and all I need is one meal with the above and I look instantly pregnant. If I want to keep a non bloated belly, I have to be on comp diet. It's fucked.

Wait until you get 55, you will be fucked. :D Yeah, it sure gets harder every year to keep the waist down.

I have noticed the same and I am only 35. I seem to get more sides from various AAS as well which is annoying.

was it just stomach bloat or stomach bloat + whole body massive water retention? how did you legs look like?

Just stomach bloat the rest of me looked lean. It's mad to see the difference from now to last week.

eating clean and IF seems to fix a lot pretty easy.:lightbulb:

Yes all I need to do is not eat much or go 16 hours without food and the difference is dramatic. Although if you do that and then have one of those problem meals the difference there can also be dramatic :D I started keto today which I never do. Just to be different and for a challenge etc. A few weeks without cereal and milk should do me wonders. I am still a little bloated but the difference is huge. My plan for the next few weeks is to shrink my waist down. I prefer having small meals spread through the day. I reckon I can easily take 3 inches of my waist in 3 weeks and hopefully more. My diet will pretty much consist of:

Beef Mince (I have 300g packs of 15% so approx 60g protein and 40g fat)
Chicken
Steak
Whole Eggs
Salmon
Avocados
Salad
Broccoli and Green beans etc.
Mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, macadamia, almonds)
90%+ Dark Chocolate
Low net carb berries such as blackberries and raspberries.
EVOO, EVCO etc.

I just started a new thread but for reference here is a pic I had taken in the day before after training back. I am definitely bloated and holding water (especially in my waist) but not too bad now. My plan now is to just get ripped.

317b761.jpg

I just started a new thread but for reference here is a pic I had taken in the day before after training back. I am definitely bloated and holding water (especially in my waist) but not too bad now. My plan now is to just get ripped.

317b761.jpg
Ur traps really enhance ur physique brother. Nice!!!

Wait until you get 55, you will be fucked. :D Yeah, it sure gets harder every year to keep the waist down.

I agree. I am going to be 50 soon enough and I am having all of these issues. I also cant really eat spicy food anymore either. It gives me some acid reflux and then the next morning my gut is tied up in knots from the cramps. hurts like hell. I should buy stock in Gas X, it has helped me a lot.

I think it depends on the context. If you are lean and have been playing with loads and of water and salt..., your ankles and legs are swollen like a buffalo.

If you are fatter, sailing off season, your ankles should not hold water.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131