mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your biggest takeaway about bodybuilding and working out?

Cmon guys gh can and does help - but its stil not a miracle drug!!-

Your diet still has to be on-

What seperates the Pro's from Gym rats - besides genetics- not drugs - they use the same drugs we do and same brands ;)

Its diet-

NOPE....its having acesses to lots of good hgh at decent price. There is no diet..only when the getting ready for a show that they diet.

NOPE....its having acesses to lots of good hgh at decent price. There is no diet..only when the getting ready for a show that they diet.

What I have learned through my experiences is that pros do not have much to offer in terms of real advice on drugs. They seem to forget what got them to a certain build before all the exotic stuff. Now you've got this generation of juiceheads who are starting hGH blasts with 2 grams of gear at the age of 19. Very nice. :confused:

What I have learned through my experiences is that pros do not have much to offer in terms of real advice on drugs. They seem to forget what got them to a certain build before all the exotic stuff. Now you've got this generation of juiceheads who are starting hGH blasts with 2 grams of gear at the age of 19. Very nice. :confused:

Yes its pointless for most young bodybuilders to use hgh, if they're under the age of 25. Now if they have the money and source to do it..why not. I am 29 and am just starting to get into the hgh game, and looking foward to it.

Yes most pros will not give drug advise because they don't want us to know their secrets. Either way there is a lot of drugs involved and i am sure HGH used in mass amounts. Pro's also have great sources that provide em with high quality products....weather it be 10 bottles of tren acetate or 1000ius of hgh for a months worth..they got it.

It's definitely about balance. I workout hard and eat/live clean 95% of the time but when I play, I play hard!! I don't drink when I'm blasting though...only when cruising.

After doing this for about 13 years since i was 16 (now 28) i have a few opinions that took me a bit of time to realize. You can try all the routines out there like i did (HST, DFHT, HIT, High Volume, Low Volume, 5x5, 10x10, GVT) but the bottom line is that the basics work and have always worked for most people. There really is no "Magic" routine that is the best for everyone.

There is no "Secret" drug stack that can make you look like a top pro. Youll be surprised at how unknowledgeable some pros are when it comes to drugs, nutrition and workout advice. For the most part they do what you and i do except for the fact that they have the genetics that very few people on this planet do. A good example of that would be someone like Phil Heath who was simply blew up in size when he was working out naturally without any real idea on what he was doing in the beginning.

Bottom line is that if you have been doing this for well over a decade and still dont look anything like a top pro chances are regardless of how much stuff you take or try new hormones, peptides etc you most likely wont be winning the Mr O anytime soon. Although you will look 99 percent better than most Joe Shmoes out there.

Another sad reality is when you see average gym rats making themselves and people around them miserable because of their unreasonable dedication. I have seen guys not enjoy their wedding dinner because they didnt want to go off their low carb diet and people miss family members funerals because they didnt want to miss leg day. Yes you have to be dedicated but living like that when you are not competing at the Mr O and making big bucks isnt very smart at the end of the day.

I dont think i will ever forget the guy who said he hasnt taken his wife and kids out for dinner in over a year because he spends most of his income on GH and anabolics and never has any money left over.

Sorry for the rant but just a thought. Any else feels the same way or has any takeaways after doing this for a long period of time???

ya man, sometimes I think whats the point after a hard day of work, I do construction, but when I take a week off I feel like shit. Honestly for me the gym is where i relieve the stress of everday life. I just turn my ipod on get in my zone and push as hard as I can, I have great results, but i wouldnt stand a chance on stage. I do it because I love it. I l ove the way it makes me feel and i truly enjoy my time in the gym. I am 200 pounds 5'10" about 9% bf, I got my bp up to 345 which is huge for me, and squating the same for reps of 4 to 6 my last set. I just love pushing the weight

I unfortunately enjoy masturbation more than lifting weights, so my life luckily doesn't revolve around lifting

Haha...bear with me..there's a point:

I'm talking to buddy in the gym the other day about his friend...the friend looks great. Great shape, full muscle bellies and always lean. I make the comment that he must have his diet nailed. The guy Im talking with laughs and says, "Dude, not at all. That fucker eats KFC 4x a week and snacks on chips and Coke all day. He works at a supplement store and doesn't use any..." And he's supposedly natty...

So...what have I taken away from this lifestyle? That I just don't have it to be a pro or anywhere close. I used to care when I was a lot younger.

Lucky for me, I'm a handsome bastard :D And I look a lot better than I would if I didn't train. So I just keep it reasonable, stay lean, try to put on a few good pounds of LBM a year.

When I want to take a weekend away with the GF, I do. Im not missing a wedding or funeral for leg day...I love this lifestyle, but I just give it what it gives me. No more or less.

1. Be wary of bodybuilders you don't know. In my experience they are less trustworthy than most.
2. In order of importance: consistency, food and drugs make you bigger
3. Past a certain point, most women don't give a crap about how muscular you are
4. Virtually all supplements are worthless
5. There are always people out there with better genetics that will look better than you with less effort

1. Be wary of bodybuilders you don't know. In my experience they are less trustworthy than most.
3. Past a certain point, most women don't give a crap about how muscular you are
5. There are always people out there with better genetics that will look better than you with less effort

Not sure i agree with point 1 but the other 4 are 100% spot on

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

After doing this for about 13 years since i was 16 (now 28) i have a few opinions that took me a bit of time to realize. You can try all the routines out there like i did (HST, DFHT, HIT, High Volume, Low Volume, 5x5, 10x10, GVT) but the bottom line is that the basics work and have always worked for most people. There really is no "Magic" routine that is the best for everyone.

There is no "Secret" drug stack that can make you look like a top pro. Youll be surprised at how unknowledgeable some pros are when it comes to drugs, nutrition and workout advice. For the most part they do what you and i do except for the fact that they have the genetics that very few people on this planet do. A good example of that would be someone like Phil Heath who was simply blew up in size when he was working out naturally without any real idea on what he was doing in the beginning.

Bottom line is that if you have been doing this for well over a decade and still dont look anything like a top pro chances are regardless of how much stuff you take or try new hormones, peptides etc you most likely wont be winning the Mr O anytime soon. Although you will look 99 percent better than most Joe Shmoes out there.

Another sad reality is when you see average gym rats making themselves and people around them miserable because of their unreasonable dedication. I have seen guys not enjoy their wedding dinner because they didnt want to go off their low carb diet and people miss family members funerals because they didnt want to miss leg day. Yes you have to be dedicated but living like that when you are not competing at the Mr O and making big bucks isnt very smart at the end of the day.

I dont think i will ever forget the guy who said he hasnt taken his wife and kids out for dinner in over a year because he spends most of his income on GH and anabolics and never has any money left over.

Sorry for the rant but just a thought. Any else feels the same way or has any takeaways after doing this for a long period of time???

What I cant stand are the people that have been working out for 2 years or less, those are the ones that wont enjoy there wedding dinner, or miss a leg day. plus all they wanna talk about is how much they do in the gym. Eventually those are the same people that quit after about 6 months to 2 years. I have been lifting for almost twenty years, I dont mind helping people out, or giving knowledge when iam approached. I just cant stand the hard core part timers. If your hard core for 10 years Iam not talking about you. I am talking about the people that are hard core for 6 months, all they talk about is themselves, and there workouts, and wont eat a piece of pizza during the superbowl. fuckin clowns. They have no idea what it takes to do this for a lifetime.

I still chuckle at the people who eat clean 100% of the time like their life depends on it. If you're growing and not getting too fat, why shit bricks when you enjoy some pizza and ice cream once in a while is beyond me. Better to eat anything than to miss a meal (unless your idea of a meal is a stick of butter or something stupid). People always ask me at the gym how I got so big, and they think it's some magic pill, lifting protocol or genetics. It's just about being consistent and not complicating the fuck out of everything.

I don't agree with the point that HGH is useless before 25 though. Very much so. There's no way your natural GH production can match exo rHGH at high doses, and when combined with slin, if you wanna do damage in the pro ranks young, you better be taking both.

#1 There is no magic formula that will build insane amounts of muscle or strength in a short period of time (No matter how much you train/eat/drug/etc... there is a maximum pace, which seems to be pretty slow.)

#2 Given the realization of point #1, then the most important thing you can do in this game is to do things right for a long period of time. Make consistent, slow, boring progess. The keyword here is "CONSISTENCY".

#3 Steroids are not magic pills. You can and will get weaker on steriods, if your training and diet are not upto par. You also even lose muscle mass on a fairly substantial cycle. Steroids are NOT a REPLACEMENT for anything. They only ENHANCE the results from WORK that you put in the gym.

#4 The number of MGs of steroids per cycle should only be looked at as "potential gain" of that cycle, not as a "definite gain". (i.e., a 1000mg/week cycle only has a higher "potential gain" factor than a 600mg/week cycle) A heavy cycle doesn't necessitate large gains, unless the diet and work are there to utilize the drugs.

Too many guy have a false idea that they can do a heavy cycle of drugs, disregard training and eating, and get "HYUUUGE". This is false. Steroids have a moderate effect on their own, but ultimately they only enhance the results you get from doing work. Even then, they still require the raw materials (macronutrients from your diet) to truly build any serious mass.

Last edited:
A lot of guys think being huge and veiny will help them get laid. WRONG. The pretty boy 165 lb look with abs that the tiny physique guys have will get you a lot more pussy. Most of the attention you will get will be from old, scary gay men than good looking, young women.

I have had issues with this fo a while. I have to workout to feel I have completed my day. If I miss it really iritates me.

I agree it's silly and all that but who really cares what other people do...doesn't effect me in the least...so doesn't bother me. That goes for zealous dedication to anything work, other hobbies etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

It took me many years to reliase. I was obsess with bodybuilding. Wasted allot of opportunity because i had to train and eat my meals. Miss allot of beautiful things in life untill I found Christ.

Christ has really thought me to die to self. When you die to self is where u find life.

Nowadays i'd it in moderation. Only food, hardly any supplements, training 2-3x a week.

Bodybuilding competition was a chain around me. It restricted me like a cage animal.

Now I feel better and more liberal.

A lot of guys think being huge and veiny will help them get laid. WRONG. The pretty boy 165 lb look with abs that the tiny physique guys have will get you a lot more pussy. Most of the attention you will get will be from old, scary gay men than good looking, young women.

Your way off, and must not be huge and veiny.
Most fags I would think like the little boy look. Probably YOU.

What do you mean by this?

Great post. I have no sense of moderation due to an extremely addictive personality. Being a recovering alcoholic and hardcore drug addict, bodybuilding has really helped me keep my life in balance, but everyone says i've just switched addictions since i'm always in the gym and rarely miss for anything. However, when i'm going out of town, I bring my own food, I don't just not go to visit family. I'm in a long distance and long term relationship, and on weekends I make time to spend it with my gf (luckily we eat healthy and work out together). And if i have something important going on that day, I make plan my workout time around that, not the other way around. Being dedicated is great, but priorities must be in line. Otherwise what's the point? Great thread

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131