over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Lockett won the SHW dude is crazy

see this is where guys like you gotta twist the hell out of people's words to try and make your point. I said local contest and you say mr olympia. I'm done conversing with you. you clearly know everything about bodybuilding and probably everything else in this world(I'm sure your friends just love that). have a good night.

you are saying and agreeing that people can be contest condition YEAR ROUND 24/7/365 with no training???

6% BF???
while eating complete shit junk food???
minimal/no training and muscularity to WIN shows???

and you try and take the high ground?

having posted complete and utter bro bullshit

you're a total joke man lol

you are saying and agreeing that people can be contest condition YEAR ROUND 24/7/365 with no training???

6% BF???

my wife did calipers sunday morning, parillo method put me at 6.14% bf, I had 8 donuts today among other things....take care

6% BF???

Im not doug1 but I have seen it with my own eyes HW SHW EVEN LHW EVEN THE CLASS BELOW IT DEFINITELY NOT ... BUT in the 150s, 160s, I have seen it bro with my own 2 FUCKIN EYES

Im not doug1 but I have seen it with my own eyes HW SHW EVEN LHW EVEN THE CLASS BELOW IT DEFINITELY NOT ... BUT in the 150s, 160s, I have seen it bro with my own 2 FUCKIN EYES

no man alive walks the earth in year round contest condition at any BW.

never mind one who doesnt train and eats like complete crap.

my wife did calipers sunday morning, parillo method put me at 6.14% bf, I had 8 donuts today among other things....take care

so you eat 8 doughnuts every single day/ dont train/ dont drug and maintain your condition?

unless the answer is yes your post makes zero sense in relation to all of your other posts in this thread.

taken by wife five minutes ago. you don't have to eat only chicken breasts and veggies to be in shape. I had 7 donuts saturday, sunday night i got drunk and ate wings, also had ice cream and chocolate cake with the wings and beer. yesterday I had 4 subway cookies after lunch.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
no man alive walks the earth in year round contest condition at any BW.

never mind one who doesnt train and eats like complete crap.

unless you see it you will never believe it brotha. But I have seen it so I don't GIVE A FUCK< REPEAT < GIVE A FUCK

if you cant understand it, somethings need to be seen that's just how it is in 2013.

BTW you haven't been reading between the lines as I stated above you add someone like this that is genetically disposed to be lean no matter what calories or sources of calories they eat with no training, add training, solid healthy food with proper macros (lots of it) and then drugs and you will have someone looking like Michael locket.

Last edited:
taken by wife five minutes ago. you don't have to eat only chicken breasts and veggies to be in shape. I had 7 donuts saturday, sunday night i got drunk and ate wings, also had ice cream and chocolate cake with the wings and beer. yesterday I had 4 subway cookies after lunch.

Looking good. Though I don't think that's contest conditon. You got a couple weeks worth of good dieting to get there.

Mind righting your whole diet out. I actualky think its easy to fit the foods you talk about eating into a diet and lose weight, maintain or gain depending on the rest of the diet

unless you see it you will never believe it brotha. But I have seen it so I don't GIVE A FUCK< REPEAT < GIVE A FUCK

if you cant understand it, somethings need to be seen that's just how it is in 2013.

BTW you haven't been reading between the lines as I stated above you add someone like this that is genetically disposed to be lean no matter what calories or sources of calories they eat with no training, add training, solid healthy food with proper macros (lots of it) and then drugs and you will have someone looking like Michael locket.

Hopefully someone with more respect posts on this and corrects me if I am wrong but being at competition leanness is unhealthy for the body. Humans are not meant to be that low of bf. low bf for some sure is easy to do but competition leanness is different than just being pretty lean. At competition leanness the body and brain will not function even close to optimally and it would go against evolution for a body to be at that level of bf. I will repeat I know some people can maintain a very nice level of leanness easier than others. That I agree with.

Hopefully someone with more respect posts on this and corrects me if I am wrong but being at competition leanness is unhealthy for the body. Humans are not meant to be that low of bf. low bf for some sure is easy to do but competition leanness is different than just being pretty lean. At competition leanness the body and brain will not function even close to optimally and it would go against evolution for a body to be at that level of bf. I will repeat I know some people can maintain a very nice level of leanness easier than others. That I agree with.

Well I did not look at his glutes LOL obviously back then I was not into bbing but lower back abs arms etc were at that level. I do know some people can appear super lean by having there bf distributed well enough. My Memory for exact % is not that good But I can tell you 100% he was a lot leaner then doug1s pic and he said that he tested at 6.1% . He was like looking at an anatomy picture every muscle was etched.

Last edited:

i dont get your point

you are on drugs and you train and diet hard

you are not 6% either and no where near (look good dont take me wrong)

posting this of yourself does not prove your point that this world contains men who are significantly leaner than this pic and able to win local shows with ZERO training ZERO diet and ZERO drugs

Well I did not look at his glutes LOL obviously back then I was not into bbing but lower back abs arms etc were at that level. I do know some people can appear super lean by having there bf distributed well enough. My Memory for exact % is not that good But I can tell you 100% he was a lot leaner then doug1s pic and he said that he tested at 6.1% .

People certianly can hold fat and make them appear leaner. I have a friend prepping right now upper body is damn near stage ready. Legs are just starting to get some separation. So they have a ways to go. That's where he stores most of his bf. upper body stays pretty lean but his legs more than make up for the upper body leanness. That's why determining bf off of one pic or just upper body can be quite misleading. And JMs pics when he was under water measured at almost 8 look a couple notches leaner than Doug. Doug still looks great though not an insult at all

Last edited:
Well I did not look at his glutes LOL obviously back then I was not into bbing but lower back abs arms etc were at that level. I do know some people can appear super lean by having there bf distributed well enough. My Memory for exact % is not that good But I can tell you 100% he was a lot leaner then doug1s pic and he said that he tested at 6.1% . He was like looking at an anatomy picture every muscle was etched.

if this person told you they never watched their diet and did no training

they were lying to you

thats the explanation

add on top its literally impossible to be contest lean all year around

the alternative that they come from a place called krypton is just comical sorry man

if this person told you they never watched their diet and did no training

they were lying to you

thats the explanation

add on top its literally impossible to be contest lean all year around

the alternative that they come from a place called krypton is just comical sorry man

LOL told me LOL he was like my brother bro practically lived at my house and me at his LOL TOLD ME .. I saw it

YOUR A FUCKING CLOWN:star-wars

LOL told me LOL he was like my brother bro practically lived at my house and me at his LOL TOLD ME .. I saw it

YOUR A FUCKING CLOWN:star-wars

dude you are saying you know someone who maintains contest condition all year round

this is really fucking embarrassing

i wouldnt expect to hear this shit fucking anywhere BB.com, local gym anywhere

never mind a board like this

care to explain how/why every single one of the greatest BB's in history despite unlimited drugs are not able to do this but your friend is????????????????

honestly its actually embarrassing you are saying this shit lol :eek:

dude you are saying you know someone who maintains contest condition all year round

this is really fucking embarrassing

i wouldnt expect to hear this shit fucking anywhere BB.com, local gym anywhere

never mind a board like this

care to explain how/why every single one of the greatest BB's in history despite unlimited drugs are not able to do this but your friend is????????????????
honestly its actually embarrassing you are saying this shit lol :eek:

sure because hes not 240+ lbs hes 160 at 5'8 -5'9 get over it its reality now go do your HIT cardio just to maintain 8% bf eating eggwhites and veggies LOL

sure because hes not 240+ lbs hes 160 at 5'8 -5'9 get over it its reality now go do your HIT cardio just to maintain 8% bf eating eggwhites and veggies LOL

Lol at making fun of people for having worse genetics and having work harder

Lol at making fun of people for having worse genetics and having work harder

it has to be one of the reasons he cant get his head around it. and that he has no Black friends LOL or lived in a poorer area. Theres ripped guys and HUGE fat guys in the same neighbourhood same diet koolaid with sugar, soda and fried food. Its called genetics

Damn Doug you are in great shape! so is the other guy from the video.

I have a friend, i have known for 17years who is natural 195 6feet and stay 6-7% year round eating the worst food you can imagine. Some just cant believe that some people have better results with less work and naturally. God even when I diet my ass off for 2-3month on a cycle, I don't have that grainy look that he has with veins on top of veins, striations everywhere even in his quads.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member