over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how bad is your diet

bit of a stretch there..

Honestly, I don't think it is. If you put the majority of the population on a lower carb diet, you would see a lot fewer health issues (less overall inflammation, cardiac issues, etc...). I firmly believe that.

I love all the guys defending or saying eating fake, processed high fat/carb shit is no problem.

There's no way in hell you can keep that up your whole life and not have horrendous bloodwork. Sure you may not look unhealthy with the gear, GH and great metabolisms BUT it will catch up to you.

I looked like a bloated mess when I ate whatever I wanted and could barely breath.

Mon-Friday are bulletproof. Saturday I eat whatever im feeling, Sunday I rein it in a bit & try not to go too crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel 10x better eating clean. I notice the different when I do and don't. This isn't to say I always 100% eat clean, I go through phases of clean and not so clean but always feel guilty when I'm cheating. Low carbs, high protein and fats is what works for me and most of the population for that matter when it comes to health and sense of well being.

Just Curious, whats low carb for you? less than 100 grams?

It sure isn't going to kill you, so what's the issue?
Did I just step into the twilight zone?
bit of a stretch there..
Not a stretch at all. Look at the statistics. Type 2 diabetes is at an all time high in this country and other countries/cultures that eat high carb. Mix in the processed crap and bad fats and you have a recipe for disaster. This type of eating leads to diabetes, heart disease, and even cancer!!

So yes it will kill you.

Just Curious, whats low carb for you? less than 100 grams?

Less than 200g. The last few days I've been slightly under 100g actually since I'm trying to look good in a couple of weeks and drop some water. I can't sustain under 100g though or else all I'll think about is pizza.

Less than 200g. The last few days I've been slightly under 100g actually since I'm trying to look good in a couple of weeks and drop some water. I can't sustain under 100g though or else all I'll think about is pizza.

How interesting. I have been having 100g carbs most days this week and for the last 5 hours all I have thought about is pizza :eek::D

I had pizza (amongst many things) as a cheat last weekend but this weekend not having any cheats :eek: Well I am on Sunday sort of... no cheats but lots of carb meals.... sweet potatoe, oats, wild rice, pineapple, rice cakes. Trust me though every single one of those meals will feel like a cheat and I will love every single bite :D

How interesting. I have been having 100g carbs most days this week and for the last 5 hours all I have thought about is pizza :eek::D

I had pizza (amongst many things) as a cheat last weekend but this weekend not having any cheats :eek: Well I am on Sunday sort of... no cheats but lots of carb meals.... sweet potatoe, oats, wild rice, pineapple, rice cakes. Trust me though every single one of those meals will feel like a cheat and I will love every single bite :D

Imagine if you ever came to NY and had access to NY pizza, which is known to be the best. It's a deadly temptation you have every few blocks in this city. Soooo good

i guess a better question is what you think is healthy. because to you and me and someone else it might mean different things. For some eating tilapia is healthy for some eating no grains is healthy for some eating no meat is healthy so eating unhealthy for these individuals is totally different.

you can have bad blood by just over eating good wholesome foods so relax on the junk food gonna kill you memo.

I think Rambo is referring the traditional/general clean verse dirty view. Not the minutia of brown rice verse white rice or organic verse not but....

1. Generally eating micro sense food and eating in a way to fuel performance and growth while keeping health in mind and promoting lower fat and increased mass

Verse

2. Imma get me a dozen donuts, 4 chews burgers and take 15 iu slin while because I want to be hyoooooooooooooooooooooge. Post working will be 8 packs of sour patch kids for the quick carbs to get hyoooooooooge then I need another 8 packs of the sour patch to get hyooooooge then I get $20 worth of Taco Bell for the hyooooooge finish the day off with 5 more packs of sour patch kids because of the hyoooooge.

I agree with you that we really could have debates in what really is "clean" verse "dirty" but I think we are talking in general. It's the IDGAF way of eating verse thinking about health, growth and being mindful.

For some you can look pretty good with #2 but I think it catches up to you eventually. I was in the car with a top 10 finisher at the Chicago pro and his backseat was full of McDonald's....he ate McDonald's brbenakfast every single day....massive meals. It's interesting to me to see who is mindful about what they do and how they do it verse who is not and who can maintain what kind of physique which each thought process.

Did I just step into the twilight zone?

Not a stretch at all. Look at the statistics. Type 2 diabetes is at an all time high in this country and other countries/cultures that eat high carb. Mix in the processed crap and bad fats and you have a recipe for disaster. This type of eating leads to diabetes, heart disease, and even cancer!!

So yes it will kill you.

Again, if you eat stuff like pizza in moderation, you will be fine. What leads to heart disease, type 2, etc is people over indulging, not exercising, and well, just being plain lazy as can be.

Today's Meals

PreWO, 5:30 AM - 3 Bananas; ORAC Pea Protein & Greens shake with Glycerol, Creatine, Ajipure BCAAs, Glutamine, & Caffeine

PostWO, 8:00 AM - 50g Maltodextrin, Pea Protein, Ajipure BCAAs, Creatine, Glutamine

Meal 1, 9:30 AM - 1 Cup Raw Oats, 1 Banana, 1/2 Cup Blueberries, 3 TBSP Hemp seeds, 1 TBSP Cacao Powder, 1 Tsp Ceylon Cinnamon, 2 TBSP PB2

Meal 2, 12:00 PM - 1 Cup Basmati brown rice, 1/2 cup Lentils, 1/2 Cup Tofu, 1 TBSP Olive oil

Meal 3, 2:00 PM - 8 Oz Sweet Potato, 1/4 Cup Almonds, 30g Pea Protein

Meal 4, 4:00 PM - Amy's Organic Vegan Chili, 1 Cup BOCA Soy Meat Substitute (50g protein this meal)

Meal 5, 6:00 PM - Huge Bowl of Spinach and veggies, 2 TBSP Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing

Meal 6, 8:00PM - Smoothie with 1 Cup oats, 2 Bananas, Strawberries, Cacao powder, Ceylon cinnamon, PB2 Powdered peanut butter, and whatever else I think will taste good!

Looks like a good day to me!

Imagine if you ever came to NY and had access to NY pizza, which is known to be the best. It's a deadly temptation you have every few blocks in this city. Soooo good

Don't forget I live next to Italy... I imagine they aren't too bad at pizza themselves. I assume most of the top pizza places in New York have Italian roots. To be honest even Dominos can be great :D

If I were in New York with you I would want to try out your chicken wing place most :)

you know whats funny.......

lol, everybody talking about eating pizza
OR CARBS for that matter...and how it will
kill you.

and everybody juiced to the gills.

lmao.....that's funny shit.

Spare me on the farmed crap....The Kirkland Tilapia loins are like eating a chicken breast.... I love it.. my GF makes it very tasty and I feel great having it 3x a day... there are better options i'm sure but it works for me.
[lang=vi]It's not about being "farmed"...tilapia itself is a shit fish..there is a difference between health and having calories to match your diet[/lang]

kill you.

Well, the combination of eating like shit + steroids will certainly cut years off mostly everyone's lives. One or the other won't do nearly as much damage as both will.

kill you.

[lang=vi]This is my question though, if you were juiced to the gills or on even a low dose cycle..why would you not want to do everything you could to be healthy besides that?...why does eating like shit have to be "ok" because your on shit?...too completely different things...steroids most likely won't cause cancer..foods and toxins we ingest certainly do...so while I totally get what your saying...why not try and counteract the best you can? Instead of throwing it all out the window?..eating fish that is wild caught and not farmed, besides the money is a simple fix...not like your going out of your way so much[/lang]

Don't forget I live next to Italy... I imagine they aren't too bad at pizza themselves. I assume most of the top pizza places in New York have Italian roots. To be honest even Dominos can be great :D

If I were in New York with you I would want to try out your chicken wing place most :)

Oh yes well Italy pizza and New York pizza are very different styles of pizza. Both amazing obviously but you'll notice a difference if you ever try both. But hell yea dominos is great, I like Papa Johns even more. OK enough pizza talk lol

[lang=vi]Besides the fact that disease usually comes from the gut and inflammation of the gut...so whether your on shit or not..your gut can still be healthy based on your diet..and if your gut is healthy, so is your immune system...when I eat like shit I certainly feel it...while on certain forms of anabolics and eating clean I feel completely fine[/lang]

[lang=vi]This is my question though, if you were juiced to the gills or on even a low dose cycle..why would you not want to do everything you could to be healthy besides that?...why does eating like shit have to be "ok" because your on shit?...too completely different things...steroids most likely won't cause cancer..foods and toxins we ingest certainly do...so while I totally get what your saying...why not try and counteract the best you can? Instead of throwing it all out the window?..eating fish that is wild caught and not farmed, besides the money is a simple fix...not like your going out of your way so much[/lang]

Exactly, it's all about damage control. Pick your poison, then do everything in your power to make it less poisoning.

[lang=vi]It's not about being "farmed"...tilapia itself is a shit fish..there is a difference between health and having calories to match your diet[/lang]

Well i'll continue to eat this shit fish ...... and its a shit fish why?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131