over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you put your physique before women?

Hi ENJOYLIFE88. Buy your side a Happy Meal from McDonald's. If your side gets pissed and ask why , just tell her she didn't get the 4.0 gpa. Seriously though, good advice from others that posted.
What does your "main piece" say? That's if you have one.
The cynical side of me says you're not asking for advice/brovice. Are posting this to show off? Anyways...
Take care.
MS

Not trying to show off. This chick is a mess emotionally...I wouldn't wish my worst enemy get involved with her. She is hot but she is no prize..plenty of hot women out there with a lot to offer. But this is the situation I'm in so it is what it is. We both got tested before we messed around, both clean and she wants an exclusive thing...I do like the idea of being able to hit it raw and not having to worry so thats another reason why I'm considering it. Hate condoms. Obviously women fuck around on dudes all the time but her OCD is so bad and she's so nervous about catching an std it gives me some peace of mind she won't jump into bed with some random dude as easily.

Last edited:
Haha this girl is playing the fuck out of you!

Haha this girl is playing the fuck out of you!

I wouldn't say she is "playing me" as she gives it up to me any time I want really....whipped would be a better word. At this point she is annoying me with the wallet since I promised her it for graduation. Im thinking about ordering it online for her just to shut her up, then returning it when it arrives.

Of course it bothers me she is asking for the wallet. But she's 22 freaky and sexy...I don't have the strength in me to tell her to go fuck herself.

Dude. Do not buy the wallet. You are nuts.

No decent chic demands an expensive gift. That's so lame. She doesn't want you she wants a wallet.

From now on when a girl asks/demands this shit have your "no" ready to go to set the expectation immediately.

When you find a similar girl who wants to be with you and doesn't beg for gifts, you will understand why we say you don't need to spend your cash to be with a girl. Decent girls don't beg for gifts like this.

Not trying to show off. This chick is a mess emotionally...I wouldn't wish my worst enemy get involved with her. She is hot but she is no prize..plenty of hot women out there with a lot to offer. But this is the situation I'm in so it is what it is. We both got tested before we messed around, both clean and she wants an exclusive thing...I do like the idea of being able to hit it raw and not having to worry so thats another reason why I'm considering it. Hate condoms. Obviously women fuck around on dudes all the time but her OCD is so bad and she's so nervous about catching an std it gives me some peace of mind she won't jump into bed with some random dude as easily.

Don't try to "save" women man, ever. It'll end badly for you.

But, you'll ignore all this advice and try anyway, as is the nature of this, but once she fucks you over, hopefully you'll learn (unlike an old friend of mine who doesn't understand why he can never save these troubled early 20 somethings)

So she is a mess emotionally and you wouldn't wish her on your worst enemy, but will hit it raw and not worry. Good luck when you get her pregnant.

It’s nice to take a sweet lady to a nice dinner or to an event, but spending $700 on a bag for them is too much. It doesn’t matter if you’re a millionaire, don’t buy their time. You might as well pay for a prostitute. If they manipulate you into buying them things, they don’t give 2 shits about you. And for our UK members, they don’t give 2 shites about you. 😂🤣

For example you have a hot chick that wants you to hang out with her Saturday night, do you get fucked up with her drinking shots, eating pizza, staying up until 5 am fucking and missing your workout the next day? Or do you stay in Saturday night?

There is also the financial side. Right now my 22 year old sidepiece is insisting I buy her a $700 gucci wallet. I want to get her something nice since she got a 3.8 and just graduated, but fuck $700 on a fucking wallet? :rolleyes: Only in LA.

first off, don't buy your side piece shit, fuck her and then make her hit the door, that's why shes a side piece.

if your competing then nah don't go out, but if not fuck it go have some fun

I wouldn't say she is "playing me" as she gives it up to me any time I want really....whipped would be a better word. At this point she is annoying me with the wallet since I promised her it for graduation. Im thinking about ordering it online for her just to shut her up, then returning it when it arrives.

Of course it bothers me she is asking for the wallet. But she's 22 freaky and sexy...I don't have the strength in me to tell her to go fuck herself.

you know how many freaky sexy 22 year olds that are out there that want to be fucked?!! don't buy these woman shit unless she with you for real.

you being played, I got boys that have "side pieces" that they give money to all the time. Would she stick around if you didn't buy her things?

I am 25. I have somewhat of a soft spot for her because her dad isn't around in her life. Mom threw her a graduation party she graduated with a 3.8 and in all the pics the dad isn't even there.

The other night she sent me a text saying "be my daddy" .....and then quickly changed it to "sugardaddy" "whatever" so it was a little slip up. I think she wants to feel like she has some sort of worth. Very low self esteem.... was thinking about getting her a shirt that said "daddy's little girl" just to fuck with her lol

The fucked up thing about all of this is when I actually started liking her and being nice to her she ghosted me. I hit her up a few weeks later...said some fucked up things to her. Told her "if your own dad doesn't even want you why would I? Your a trash chick." . Sure enough she starts hitting me up again. Its incredibly difficult because I actually like the girl....but I have to treat her like shit to keep her around. She's crazy man.

you like her but yet your gonna trash her about her dad not wanting her because he left.... man I think you are the one with the issues here not her, she sounds like shes been through some shit and you sound like the asshole playing off that

It's not your job to fix her. Run away fast or you'll also become an emotional mess.

None of this is intended to brag, so hear me out. Just trying to be helpful. I got married at 19 (still a stupid kid) and divorced at 35. From 36- to now, age 50, I dated and figured this game out we call women. Prior to that, I was as naive as they come. My bar and standards for women has constantly been raised, even as I age. I date exclusively much younger women. Often very "hot" women and the only ones I will get serious about, are those with a golden heart. I am extremely confident with women now and while I will take some shit from women, I only put up with so much. I refuse to get sucked into a situation again that will ruin me. Women are masters at the art of fooling you and oh boy will they, if you let them.

Women need to fit into YOUR life, not you changing everything you know for some piece of ass. No woman you're with should need to be boughten. Fuck that shit! Pay for dinner, dates, travel having fun, that's fine, but buying her expensive shit to try and appease her and keep her? Fuck that! No way, she will never be a keeper. You'll feel stupid after she leaves you.

Very few women are worth changing everything you know to have. They exist, but today, they are far and few between. They lie and cheat better than men do anymore and will dump you and fuck the next guy over anything. So don't vest all of yourself unless she is totally golden and it will take incredible measures over a long period of time to figure that out.

I just date now. I date lots of women, I enjoy figuring them out and having fun. I had one girl who I was tempted to get serious with, but she too, had too many other interests for me, so I cut her loose. It would take one hell of a special one to ever tie me down again.

None of this is intended to brag, so hear me out. Just trying to be helpful. I got married at 19 (still a stupid kid) and divorced at 35. From 36- to now, age 50, I dated and figured this game out we call women. Prior to that, I was as naive as they come. My bar and standards for women has constantly been raised, even as I age. I date exclusively much younger women. Often very "hot" women and the only ones I will get serious about, are those with a golden heart. I am extremely confident with women now and while I will take some shit from women, I only put up with so much. I refuse to get sucked into a situation again that will ruin me. Women are masters at the art of fooling you and oh boy will they, if you let them.

Women need to fit into YOUR life, not you changing everything you know for some piece of ass. No woman you're with should need to be boughten. Fuck that shit! Pay for dinner, dates, travel having fun, that's fine, but buying her expensive shit to try and appease her and keep her? Fuck that! No way, she will never be a keeper. You'll feel stupid after she leaves you.

Very few women are worth changing everything you know to have. They exist, but today, they are far and few between. They lie and cheat better than men do anymore and will dump you and fuck the next guy over anything. So don't vest all of yourself unless she is totally golden and it will take incredible measures over a long period of time to figure that out.

I just date now. I date lots of women, I enjoy figuring them out and having fun. I had one girl who I was tempted to get serious with, but she too, had too many other interests for me, so I cut her loose. It would take one hell of a special one to ever tie me down again.

Good advice. Ive been through basically the same as you.

Married at 19. Holy cow. I'm so glad I didn't get my girlfriend pregnant at 19. I was sweating for a period...of time...(pun). But if she was pregnant I would have gotten married and life would have sucked ass.

Married at 19. Holy cow. I'm so glad I didn't get my girlfriend pregnant at 19. I was sweating for a period...of time...(pun). But if she was pregnant I would have gotten married and life would have sucked ass.

why would you have married her

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member