over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you put your physique before women?

There is a time and a place for everything.
Its like this. If going to the gym and eating your meals makes you happy then there is nothing wrong with that. For the longest time thats all i focused on. Going the gym getting my meals in. Thats made me happy. I looked forward to it everyday. Id get up in the morning and id be pumped that after work i got to go work out. That made my day tolerable. Now im finding i want to go out more maybe have a couple drinks and eat some junk. That is ok to. I go the gym and eat my meals still if i miss one no biggy. Its whatever makes you happy nobody can answer the question but yourself.

On the flip side i know for a fact i would have never gotten as much pussy as i have in my life if i did not work out as hard as i did.

There have been times ive been dirt poor and always pulled hot chicks. People who need money to get chicks are doing it wrong. Those are the chicks that will fuck me then go to you to buy the wallet

For example you have a hot chick that wants you to hang out with her Saturday night, do you get fucked up with her drinking shots, eating pizza, staying up until 5 am fucking and missing your workout the next day? Or do you stay in Saturday night?

There is also the financial side. Right now my 22 year old sidepiece is insisting I buy her a $700 gucci wallet. I want to get her something nice since she got a 3.8 and just graduated, but fuck $700 on a fucking wallet? :rolleyes: Only in LA.

Wouldnt the obvious solution be to find a hot chic that you have more in common with? Youre already critical of her lifestyle and $ demands, and questioning whether or not to choose... sounds like you just need to choose a different person

Its like this. If going to the gym and eating your meals makes you happy then there is nothing wrong with that. For the longest time thats all i focused on. Going the gym getting my meals in. Thats made me happy. I looked forward to it everyday. Id get up in the morning and id be pumped that after work i got to go work out. That made my day tolerable. Now im finding i want to go out more maybe have a couple drinks and eat some junk. That is ok to. I go the gym and eat my meals still if i miss one no biggy. Its whatever makes you happy nobody can answer the question but yourself.

On the flip side i know for a fact i would have never gotten as much pussy as i have in my life if i did not work out as hard as i did.

There have been times ive been dirt poor and always pulled hot chicks. People who need money to get chicks are doing it wrong. Those are the chicks that will fuck me then go to you to buy the wallet

This is spot on good advise! The hottest, most loyal, prettiest, woman I ever dated in my life, didn't want a red cent from me. Marriage material, self made millionaire and former swimsuit model, I shit you not. I was also 45 and she was 29 when we met. The women who make you feel like you have to give them shit to keep them around are not keepers. Period! Everyone needs to understand that, rule #1!

As for as the rest of what Cito says, it is a balance. I don't compete, never have, even though I've been in the gym since I was 15! I get to a point and take off the fat and women start coming and I back off and enjoy the ride a bit. When I feel to soft, I buckle down and focus again. If you're a pro, I get it, you have to beat out those top 2% of gym rats worldwide and that final 2% takes dedication most don't comprehend. The rest of you should be smelling the roses once in while. As long as you don't slide too far, you'll be right back in no time.

why would you have married her

I was 19 and dumb. And thanks be she was never was pregnant. Hallelujah.

Also there was no PM back then and did not have tour guidance in women.

Last edited:
The fucked up thing about all of this is when I actually started liking her and being nice to her she ghosted me. I hit her up a few weeks later...said some fucked up things to her. Told her "if your own dad doesn't even want you why would I? Your a trash chick." . Sure enough she starts hitting me up again. Its incredibly difficult because I actually like the girl....but I have to treat her like shit to keep her around. She's crazy man.

She definitely has some serious issues then. The whole family thing with her father must have really hurt her when she was growing up. To me she sounds like she is going to be a handful and a lot of trouble. Some guys might like the idea of helping her out and supporting her so that she is successful. I can see some attraction to that if you yourself are already situated nicely in a good career and have the energy for that sort of thing. Most guys would get drained from that and it wouldn't end well.

If she really is craving attention and feeling worthy of something then you should be able to make her feel that by just spending a lot of time with her and having fun. Perhaps buy her some nice things but it doesn't have to be $700 handbags! If you really like her I would treat her to some things, but make it reasonable. Take her out to a real nice restaurant and buy a nice bottle of wine etc. If all of the attention you give her and the gifts aren't enough then let her go.

I wouldn't say she is "playing me" as she gives it up to me any time I want really....whipped would be a better word. At this point she is annoying me with the wallet since I promised her it for graduation. Im thinking about ordering it online for her just to shut her up, then returning it when it arrives.

Of course it bothers me she is asking for the wallet. But she's 22 freaky and sexy...I don't have the strength in me to tell her to go fuck herself.

You should have never made a promise to buy it if you didn't intend on doing it. I think you are as much to blame for this as her. You shoudlnt have done that.

Ordering it and returning it would be a prick move, don't do that! Tell her that you really wanted to buy it for her because you care about her but it is just too much for you to afford now. If she presses you on it bad and you still care about her tell her maybe for Christmas. You can say that youll save up money to buy it then, give you many months of saving. That will give you till the end of the year and if you are still with her or even closer then maybe buying it for her wont seem so hard to do.

Last edited:
Don't try to "save" women man, ever. It'll end badly for you.

But, you'll ignore all this advice and try anyway, as is the nature of this, but once she fucks you over, hopefully you'll learn (unlike an old friend of mine who doesn't understand why he can never save these troubled early 20 somethings)

That is exactly what I am thinking. She sounds really troubled. She did manage to graduate college with a 3.8 though so she must be smart and have a good head on her shoulders. Maybe she will shape up. It might work out. I wouldn't throw in the towel yet, but that's just me. Sounds like the OP really likes her.

So she is a mess emotionally and you wouldn't wish her on your worst enemy, but will hit it raw and not worry. Good luck when you get her pregnant.

Good point! Unless you can totally trust that she is taking birth control I would use a condom. She could either legitimately forget to take the pill or she could "forget" to take it.

you like her but yet your gonna trash her about her dad not wanting her because he left.... man I think you are the one with the issues here not her, she sounds like shes been through some shit and you sound like the asshole playing off that

I agree that what he said was wrong and I am surprised she came back for more. That is what shows she has some real issues. Most women would be done with a guy that said that.

Sounds like there might be some dynamic psychology going on between the two. Daddy issues.

I'd give up 5 workouts to pound a big fat, ugly bitch... actually those are the types I prefer... I'm hung like a rhino and I tend to hurt girls, unless I'm extra careful, slow and gentle... with a cute little one if I hurt her I feel bad because I have compassion and that kind of fucks up for me...

with a big, fat chick, especially, if she's one of those nasty fat drunks, those hillbilly white trash goofy whores who laugh a lot...

I'll pound the living shit out of her with no mercy and if I hurt her, I'm like good bitch, that's what you get...

Anyway that's my advice use it, or similar principles as applicable to guide you in life...

Are all of you really just going to ignore this masterpiece of a comment?

I already know how this is going to turn out. Dude you have lost your mind….you both sound crazy.

You also don't come across as someone who has gotten much pussy. I'd be willing to bet it's not often. Of course you are going to say different, but dude it's so obvious.

Are all of you really just going to ignore this masterpiece of a comment?

Screenshot_20180531-172919_Samsung Internet.jpg

No wonder he can't get hot chicks if his dick looks like a Rhino's that's not a compliment. LOL

I think pretty much every post by DB mentions how big his dick is

at least once

I don't think that is the main thing that Techno was thinking about in the comment. Kinda like saying Planet of the Apes isn't a very good series after reading Rosanne Barr's tweet!

Last edited:
If I ever get bored, I just come here and read comments. :food-:mil

Honestly not to offend you but you sound like you don't have experience with high class women in LA, NYC, Miami etc. Because this is the exact mentality I had when I was like 20:rolleyes: Please go find the hottest chick you can find in LA, tell me how jacked the guy she is with:rolleyes: I bet he doesn't even work out. This is coming from a bodybuilder... I've posted my pics on here Im a big lean guy, I know what its like for women to fuck you because of your physique.:rolleyes: But I'm not naive enough to think that money doesn't make your life with women easier or open doors that a broke guy doesn't have.

Perfect example.... About a year ago I had two hot italian girls that wanted a threesome with me when I was in Long Island. Gorgeous. We were talking and I wanted to fly these bitches out to LA so I could fuck them for a week and put them in a hotel. But they were little college chicks, I didn't have 5k to blow on two bitches for a week.

At the end of the day we are all being used man. Women don't want you for you, only about what you can do for them. Sex, money, or both. :D And a chick will rather fuck the jacked guy but she will end up fucking that rich guy with a small dick that doesn't work out too because she's gotta pay her rent at some point and likes that range rover.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity