over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you put your physique before women?

You should have never made a promise to buy it if you didn't intend on doing it. I think you are as much to blame for this as her. You shoudlnt have done that.

Ordering it and returning it would be a prick move, don't do that! Tell her that you really wanted to buy it for her because you care about her but it is just too much for you to afford now. If she presses you on it bad and you still care about her tell her maybe for Christmas. You can say that youll save up money to buy it then, give you many months of saving. That will give you till the end of the year and if you are still with her or even closer then maybe buying it for her wont seem so hard to do.

This is probably the most solid advice for the OP's situation.

can we just have a forum exclusively for OP where he can post about how much he gets laid?

also concreteguy for how alpha he is

and anabolicfreak for how cool all his stuff is

At the end of the day we are all being used man. Women don't want you for you, only about what you can do for them. Sex, money, or both. :D And a chick will rather fuck the jacked guy but she will end up fucking that rich guy with a small dick that doesn't work out too because she's gotta pay her rent at some point and likes that range rover.

This just isn't the case with all women. Most of the girls/women I have been with could care less about if I was rich or not. Now all women want a guy that can at least support himself and show effort, but many these days work hard themselves and make just as much or more than the men. My wife supports our family, and I was a stay at home dad. That isn't really common now but it is out there. I think most modern marriages these days have income split between two bread winners. Our neighborhood is nice and many of the women work jobs just like their husbands.

This girl graduated with a 3.8, and if it was from a good university in a useful major then she should end up with a decent job.

Last edited:
can we just have a forum exclusively for OP where he can post about how much he gets laid?

Me thinks you mean concreter, not concrete guy. Or is it me that has it ass backwards?

I've been amazed when I look online out of curiosity at the women out there. So many of the mediocre to decent looking girls want a sugar daddy situation. I blame social media, it has to be. At what point did girls think they are worth money for sex? Most probably aren't even Good in bed.

This girl has issues but she's using you and you aren't helping her or yourself. If the only women you meet are using you then you need to find higher caliber women. Women with money don't need to ask their partner for money or expensive gifts, they look for more because they already have money.

She doesn't seem that great from the pic either. She doesn't even look like she takes care of herself, she's just benefiting from being in her early 20s, ie she's a temp, and not worth 10% of what she's asking.

Lol. That's a great idea...make them stickys...
Take care.
MS

[/B]

Honestly not to offend you but you sound like you don't have experience with high class women in LA, NYC, Miami etc. Because this is the exact mentality I had when I was like 20:rolleyes: Please go find the hottest chick you can find in LA, tell me how jacked the guy she is with:rolleyes: I bet he doesn't even work out. This is coming from a bodybuilder... I've posted my pics on here Im a big lean guy, I know what its like for women to fuck you because of your physique.:rolleyes: But I'm not naive enough to think that money doesn't make your life with women easier or open doors that a broke guy doesn't have.

Perfect example.... About a year ago I had two hot italian girls that wanted a threesome with me when I was in Long Island. Gorgeous. We were talking and I wanted to fly these bitches out to LA so I could fuck them for a week and put them in a hotel. But they were little college chicks, I didn't have 5k to blow on two bitches for a week.

At the end of the day we are all being used man. Women don't want you for you, only about what you can do for them. Sex, money, or both. :D And a chick will rather fuck the jacked guy but she will end up fucking that rich guy with a small dick that doesn't work out too because she's gotta pay her rent at some point and likes that range rover.

Your mentality is crap, that's why you're attracting shitty women.

Maybe you should move or just buy women without having any emotional relationship/conflict.

One for me that’s just Kratom and Rich Piana talk.

“Rich Piana sighting at a Planet Fitness in North Platt Nebraska proves he faked his death??”

Awww now THATS a forum! Lol

What kind of man asks about this shit lol... oh, 25 yea olds smh... if you wanna buy it , buy it... if you dont, dont... you sound like some kid trying to brag and tell a story to geown adults that all been there done that ... a real baller doesnt ask if 700 is worth pussy, its nothing to him... and a real smooth talkin player or good-looking guy that smashes lots of girls would never have to spend that to have a "side piece" or even on his main piece lmao..... arent u the guy talking about married woman you bang a month ago?? bruh to be honest, your talk game or your dick must be trash to get all the B- women while you have money to fly around the country and have a decent physique....

Go buy her the purse bc you promised and dont be a liar on top of all that, then next month "help her out" out w some more bills and come tell us so we can laugh at this shit again :D

Last edited:
What kind of man asks about this shit lol... oh, 25 yea olds smh... if you wanna buy it , buy it... if you dont, dont... you sound like some kid trying to brag and tell a story to geown adults that all been there done that ... a real baller doesnt ask if 700 is worth pussy, its nothing to him... and a real smooth talkin player or good-looking guy that smashes lots of girls would never have to spend that to have a "side piece" or even on his main piece lmao..... arent u the guy talking about married woman you bang a month ago?? bruh to be honest, your talk game or your dick must be trash to get all the B- women while you have money to fly around the country and have a decent physique....

Go buy her the purse bc you promised and dont be a liar on top of all that, then next month "help her out" out w some more bills and come tell us so we can laugh at this shit again :D

1.You must have me mixed up with the wrong guy because I never posted about going for married women and don't fuck with married women.

2. You've never even seen her face and your calling her a b chick :rolleyes: She's gott a phat ass and so so tits, so what? The key to anything in life is variety. I met this chick a few weeks ago, definitely not lacking in the chest department.
**broken link removed**

3. good dick and a physique will keep a chick around you are correct. No shit:rolleyes: I dated this broad for two years and never bought her shit. She was crazy as fuck but never asked for anything either, because she was from NY. LA women suck and they are shallow as hell. Unless you live here you wouldn't know.;) far from a B woman

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Your still a prick but that was funny

idk man

I mean, the girl certainly isn't ugly..

but by no means is she some rare, exotic beauty.. hardly worth the amount of investment you appear to be making IMO.

idk man

I mean, the girl certainly isn't ugly..

but by no means is she some rare, exotic beauty.. hardly worth the amount of investment you appear to be making IMO.
7/10

8/10 if she gives Rimjobs...

1.You must have me mixed up with the wrong guy because I never posted about going for married women and don't fuck with married women.

2. You've never even seen her face and your calling her a b chick :rolleyes: She's gott a phat ass and so so tits, so what? The key to anything in life is variety. I met this chick a few weeks ago, definitely not lacking in the chest department.
**broken link removed**

3. good dick and a physique will keep a chick around you are correct. No shit:rolleyes: I dated this broad for two years and never bought her shit. She was crazy as fuck but never asked for anything either, because she was from NY. LA women suck and they are shallow as hell. Unless you live here you wouldn't know.;) far from a B woman

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

1) i apologize for thinking you were the other guy
2)you are calling these women shallow yet posting these type of threads on a public bodybuilding forum ...while then blasting a chick you chill with and fuck pics all over it ,that you openly talk negative about like this...i mean...LOL

Last edited:
For a $700 wallet she better lick asshole like a dehydrated dog found some water...

You guys are something! LOL.

Personally ive had girls offer to do that to me and I say "no". To me the bung is for one thing only and that is for exit. I don't want anyone messing with it! Yuck!

I wouldnt want to be with a woman who wants a $700 wallet tbh..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01