over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your cruise?

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
I know most guys cruise on 200mg test or 10mg/day.

kind of asking for the guys who run other compounds like Deca, primo or var at low dosages and how it effects bloods if at all

Not here to instigate and I guess we can all have different opinions on what the definition of cruising is, but to me cruising is TRT. IMO cruising implies somewhat “normal levels” and should not give you any sides. So anything more than a TRT dose and especially adding in other compounds isn’t a cruise to me…

And to answer the question a cruise for me is ~125mgs of Test a week keeping my total Test in the 6-800 range without elevating my E2.

2 different levels of cruise for me, right now I'm level 2 which is 250mg test and 250mg deca per week (I rarely use deca). Then later I will transition to level 1 which is 250mg test/wk only or option 2.. 125 test and 100 primo

Not here to instigate and I guess we can all have different opinions on what the definition of cruising is, but to me cruising is TRT. IMO cruising implies somewhat “normal levels” and should not give you any sides. So anything more than a TRT dose and especially adding in other compounds isn’t a cruise to me…

And to answer the question a cruise for me is ~125mgs of Test a week keeping my total Test in the 6-800 range without elevating my E2.
TRIGGERED

THANKS BRO

2 different levels of cruise for me, right now I'm level 2 which is 250mg test and 250mg deca per week (I rarely use deca). Then later I will transition to level 1 which is 250mg test/wk only or option 2.. 125 test and 100 primo
What do you notice or like about your deca at that dose? I was contemplating throwing that in my cruise instead of mast.

Agreed, however I would allow a little deca or npp for joint purposes with considering it anything else..and I’m not talking a full ride..I’m talking like 100mgs a week of npp along with the trt

I figured someone might make this argument and I don’t fully disagree with you but I think it’s a new day and age. It’s not uncommon to see guys on 200mg test/100mg Deca for a cruise or 200 Test/100 DHB or hgh

What do you notice or like about your deca at that dose? I was contemplating throwing that in my cruise instead of mast.
Just in there for a little joint cushioning, at 49 yrs old they have taken a beating over the years, so keeping inflammation down and a small amount of nandrolone helps tremendously.

Just in there for a little joint cushioning, at 49 yrs old they have taken a beating over the years, so keeping inflammation down and a small amount of nandrolone helps tremendously.

How does it effect blood work? No issues with Deca dick at that dosage?
how many weeks will you cruise on that?

Did you ever try trestolone. Wondering if you found the same joint cushioning from it too.

How does it effect blood work? No issues with Deca dick at that dosage?
how many weeks will you cruise on that?
At this dosage I'm OK as long as I don't stay on for a long time. I just started my cruise so I will go about 6 weeks with level 2 then go to level 1 for remainder of time until I decide to diet down (next May probably)

I’m always on trt+. Primo 200/test 200,
Dhb 1-200/ test 200, mast 200/test 200.
No negative effects on bw.

I don’t cruise on orals. I don’t really run orals often. I’ve got bad stomach issues and orals aggravate it.

Nice. Any reason why? Price is it’s only drawback as far as I can tell.
It's serves no purpose! Why would I take it? What does it do that test, deca, Eq, or primo doesnt?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131