over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How far would you go?

Yikes, no offence but I think thats a ignorant statement with you saying you hope it never reaches fruition. It's one thing for someone not to want it involved in BB or P/L, but this can be used to save the lives of thousands, if not millions of people with disease. Have a child with MS, then tell me how you don't want this to come to fruition as you watch them live in a wheel chair their entire lives. for you to say it's someone signing a death sentence, thats not based on anything but your opinion, you have nothing saying that this will be so *horrible* for someone's health. I think playing with slin is dangerous, it could kill you if used incorrectly, and sorry but I see way to many idiots out there that have 0 business touching test, let alone slin, or DNP for that matter.

No offence to the guys on this thread, but I think a lot of guys aren't being honest with themselves or with others and I see a lot of people aren't posting either. With the amount of drugs being used by a lot of people, and I'm talking DNP, HGH, Test, SLin, MGF, T-3, T-4, sytherol (for the guys wanting them 22 inche guns)... not to mention how *excited* I saw so many people get on so many boards when the whole thing first started coming about about the myostatin gene, I just think a lot more people would be using this than are admitting to it.

That's just *my opinion*.

And btw, speaking about medical uses here and not Bodybuilding, I pray that this does come out and it works as well as these Dr's are saying it does. Unless you've seen a family member or friend waste away due to cancer or another illness, you don't know how it feels to watch that. Esp, when the person was very strong in life and near the end, they're just a small shadow of what they used to be.

Rob
Easy big guy. This is supposed to be an exercise. Let everyone share what they think. Nobody is going to fully agree on this one. Nobody cares about your grammar or spelling or how intelligent you sound. This isn't a test. It does give one a lot to think about though. I appreciate all your opinions. These are huge questions. It's very interesting to me and by the end of this thread we'll all have learned something about ourselves. I've been thinking about this all weekend. What the hell am I doing? I'm 5'9, 235lbs. And I have 15lbs to go before I start cutting! And then the cutting! It would be foolish for me or anyone to put this much time and effort into something without questioning what my motivational factor is here. I'm not going to get paid for this, or get a trophy, or anything other than my own personal satisfaction that I did it. I was thinking by the end of this thread there would be some common denominators and I see some already emerging.

Don't forget, it's not just about an anti-myostatin wonder drug. It's also about how far you have gone or will go to get.... where? And for what?

I know that I will not stop training until age prevents me. I love it. It's as much a part of me as my own beating heart. But crossing that line though... that awful line and you know which one I'm referring to... that scares me.

Do you guys think baseball would be a better game if the player got paid when he hit something????
This one zipped right by me! What do you mean? Hit the ball or hit something WITH the ball? I'm not sure I understand your point. (okay LOL, I'm sure I don't)

you're right Ouch, I apologize. I jumped the gun and let my emotions type out that post. no disrespect was meant to anyone.:food;smil it's been a few days since I've had any carbs, so I'll blame it on that lol.

im going to be honest with everyone, judge away!!!LOL

im going to flat out say i WOULD use this. i know for a fact that if a syringe full of this shit was staring me down a 25g, i would go for it. i could type 5 posts rationally justifying why i would, but frankly i dont have the desire and i have to go to work.

and brick, i completely agree with what you are doing(HRT) and your post!

Last edited:
im going to flat out say i WOULD use this. i know for a fact that if a syringe full of this shit was staring me down a 25g, i would go for it. i could type 5 posts rationally justifying why i would, but frankly i dont have the desire and i have to go to work.

and brick, i completely agree with what you are doing(HRT) and your post!

Most honest post in the entire thread. Every single damn person on this entire board would do it if the loaded syringe full of your dream body and destroying your previous best of anything physical in life was presented before you. You can sit here and justify why you wouldnt, but i am without a doubt 100% positive every male member here would do it.

Now i will say, i WISH it could somehow be created for medical use to save lives... WITHOUT ever leaking into the bodybuilding realm.... but we know that is not realistic. Impossible even. I wish they could make it so impossible to take and administer that nobody outside a group of experts in the medical field could administer it. That would insure that it is only used for medical purpose.

It would SURELY ruin bodybuilding forever...........

HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Most on here do not know how UNCOMFORTABLE it is to carry around so much weight. You sacrifice a lot by getting as huge as possible. You do not move well, your breathing is labored, you get lazy and only want to train and lay around, your BP goes sky high, you get stretch marks, etc...When it is time to return to "normal" you have saggy skin. If everyone did this, no one would stand out, we would all be freaks and we may as well all be back to 150-200 pounds healthy.

Most on here do not know how UNCOMFORTABLE it is to carry around so much weight. You sacrifice a lot by getting as huge as possible. You do not move well, your breathing is labored, you get lazy and only want to train and lay around, your BP goes sky high, you get stretch marks, etc...When it is time to return to "normal" you have saggy skin. If everyone did this, no one would stand out, we would all be freaks and we may as well all be back to 150-200 pounds healthy.

excellent, excellent point!

Well maybe i havent been big enough to judge this yet (and you have obviously been MUCH bigger than i am) but...

I am 230ish right now at about 10-12% when i weighed 150 12-15%ish graduating from high school.....

Dont breathe heavy, im pretty athletic (can play basketball and football and touch a 10 foot basketball rim and wrestle) BP is not bad, im not very lazy (although i do love my sleep). Only thing i can attest to is less flexibility

i did consider that phil. when i was at my heaviest i did not like the way it felt...feeling out of breath all the time, uncomfortable in any clothes other than mesh shorts or sweats and a dri-fit shirt, and i was no where near your size. i have recently started training to compete in olympic style lifting, and i am down to a lean 210-215 and feel very athletic, powerful and healthy. i can run, sprint, jump, do multiple sets of 12 pullups, wrestle with my brothers, play with my dog...all of these things. but i can honestly tell you, if i had a syringe full of this stuff sitting right here in front of me, i would use it. flat out, no question. i think at one point in time you would have too. i remember a post you made in reference to a pic that vander posted of you...it was a black and white pick of you from the front...doing a most muscular i believe. your comment was somewhere along the lines of "you know when you just say screw it, im going to see how big i can get...this was one of those times" i think if this would have been available to you at that exact point in time, you might have used it. im not saying that is a negative thing, i have nothing but respect for you...

YES

i did consider that phil. when i was at my heaviest i did not like the way it felt...feeling out of breath all the time, uncomfortable in any clothes other than mesh shorts or sweats and a dri-fit shirt, and i was no where near your size. i have recently started training to compete in olympic style lifting, and i am down to a lean 210-215 and feel very athletic, powerful and healthy. i can run, sprint, jump, do multiple sets of 12 pullups, wrestle with my brothers, play with my dog...all of these things. but i can honestly tell you, if i had a syringe full of this stuff sitting right here in front of me, i would use it. flat out, no question. i think at one point in time you would have too. i remember a post you made in reference to a pic that vander posted of you...it was a black and white pick of you from the front...doing a most muscular i believe. your comment was somewhere along the lines of "you know when you just say screw it, im going to see how big i can get...this was one of those times" i think if this would have been available to you at that exact point in time, you might have used it. im not saying that is a negative thing, i have nothing but respect for you...

I WOULD HAVE FOR SURE. I WAS JUST POSTING WITH HINDSIGHT.

Most honest post in the entire thread. Every single damn person on this entire board would do it if the loaded syringe full of your dream body and destroying your previous best of anything physical in life was presented before you. You can sit here and justify why you wouldnt, but i am without a doubt 100% positive every male member here would do it.

Now i will say, i WISH it could somehow be created for medical use to save lives... WITHOUT ever leaking into the bodybuilding realm.... but we know that is not realistic. Impossible even. I wish they could make it so impossible to take and administer that nobody outside a group of experts in the medical field could administer it. That would insure that it is only used for medical purpose.

It would SURELY ruin bodybuilding forever...........
i agree 100% with you. i would HATE to see this get into competetive bodybuilding. if some average gym rat who has no aspirations of competing and just wants to be the biggest mother f-er he can be wants to use it then why the hell not...i'll spot him!LOL

obviously if this could be kept out of the hands of people who would sell it illegally that would be great, can you imagine having a cure for any muscle wasting disease out there? ive only known 2 people with MS and seeing how it affected them in such a short amount of time was just horrible...to think that if this drug was accessable to them they could live a normal life makes me really want to see this become a reality.

Very true Phil. The minute I got above 275 and then when I reached 284 was teh worst I have felt ever......When I was 280+ I started to show signs of high BP as my reading weer getting high and high each week. I am right at 270 and am much better...no problems whatsoever.....

I WOULD HAVE FOR SURE. I WAS JUST POSTING WITH HINDSIGHT.

i know you were, and since you have been to such a high level you are someone that i would talk to about using this drug. i think i already know what you would say, but i would want you to convince me not to use it, because i think you would be one of very few people who actually could...simply based on your personal experiences.

i would

i would take it if it would help achieve the body i want ,the one i can picture in my mind. But the way i want to look in my mind is not the one that is acheivable with my body structure, As you guys are saying you know your limits once you get past a certain weight in which your body cant cope with the amount of muscle you have or you just end up looking awkward. i found this out when i went from 200lbs to 225lbs in my time using gear, year later i went with stronger things and went to a whoping 250lbs, i looked like completely different person and it was odd because it just didnt look right with my body structure, unnatural even. when i went back down to 215 i realized it was almost the look i wanted , instead of getting huge i just worked with what i had built and it turned out almost as good. waht im trying to say is taht i learned what my limits wwere but even tho i know this , i would still take the drug.. i would sacrifice a few years , IMO i would love to be the biggest and strongest mofo on the planet , even tho i konw my frame probably could not handle it

I wouldn't.. and that is the truth. My goal isn't to get as big as possible :D

I joined this board for the vast knowledge of training and nutrition information. I have made fantastic gains since applying information that I learned from here.

I will also say I am not a bodybuilder, though I do like to train 'like' one to sculpt the body that I have imagined. (so depending on your opinion of that.. my views probably don't really count :D)

Last edited:
Ruin the sport of bodybuilding? Come on guys the average american has no idea who Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman is. The greatest effect would be felt by other sports. Bodybuilding has always been about the freaks and I am sure their would still be the freakisest of the freaks at the olympia. You said everyone get to Jay/Coleman develpment but lets be honest guys like Wheeler and Levrone certainly had just as much develpment but a different structure is this compound going to make everyone have same structure? As far as gene manipulation go for it. Do not let fear hold back science. Not only do I want to be 300lbs I would like to run a sub 10 second 100meter and dunk a basketball from the foul line as well. Hell While your at it you can cross dna with a fish a bird and one of them old ass toroises so I can breath underwater, fly, and live to 200. A little extra muscle is really only the tip of the iceburg. I AM IN!

Do you guys think baseball would be a better game if the player got paid when he hit something????

not really, as it would prioritize hitting over being a complete player. guys who play great defense, or draw walks/steal bases would be penalized.

Hell While your at it you can cross dna with a fish a bird and one of them old ass toroises so I can breath underwater, fly, and live to 200. A little extra muscle is really only the tip of the iceburg. I AM IN!

dude i like how you think. I want to be a mutant experiment too. :jumpi'g-s

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity