over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

Not disputing but I dont even see how thats possible, I have pinned 30ml of tj vet grade 100mg/ml K (3grams) in 24 hours and not OD, I did like 30g in 20 days insufflated. I did a few grams per day for years.
regardless the potential for abuse is there, they don't call it hippy heroin for no reason. I went to the IV clinics first. it can stress out kidneys and genituironary tract bigtime
You must have built up a tolerance to it. Surely you couldnt do that much from the start? Whatever amount they gave me in the hospital paralyzed me completely and made me melt into the bed. i remember looking down at my feet and they looked like big ass clown shoes.

Not disputing but I dont even see how thats possible, I have pinned 30ml of tj vet grade 100mg/ml K (3grams) in 24 hours and not OD, I did like 30g in 20 days insufflated. I did a few grams per day for years.
regardless the potential for abuse is there, they don't call it hippy heroin for no reason. I went to the IV clinics first. it can stress out kidneys and genituironary tract bigtime

I’m the worst guy to try and explain out of my friends, I’m not really a drug guy I’ve never used K before I was just there along for the ride having my fun watching the show. My friends like to say “don’t waste drugs on Frankie because for some reason i just have a crazy tolerance to everything, even though I’m a virgin or close to for most of it.

He did some K and passed out unresponsive in the club so we took him the hospital, he was fine we had some fun with it and went back to the club after. Mind you he was on a bunch of other shit too and it most likely wasn’t an overdose he just got wayyyyy too fucked up. As much as my friends are wild animals they’re actually all successful guys with normal good lives, no matter how hard we’re partying and how fucked we are if one of us passes out like that we’re not taking chances….

lol....they go out slooooowwww man

not like before:)
What do you mean? Slow how? Like leaving your computer or between the time you submit them until they show up? It's many thousands per day, trust me, we get enough spam posts for us to catch them all. You guys do a great service with reporting. I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying thank you for catching the spam that we don't catch.

What do you mean? Slow how? Like leaving your computer or between the time you submit them until they show up? It's many thousands per day, trust me, we get enough spam posts for us to catch them all. You guys do a great service with reporting. I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying thank you for catching the spam that we don't catch.
maybe im just not navigating right yet.....but seems when i post i cant see
my post right away....it takes a few minutes after a refresh....

but yes time between posts seems slow to me...

and a thread i post in after a refresh doesnt even show up when you click
NEW POST....it eventually does....but its slow

Kind of like go train, eat properly, max out your natural potential, then after you've done all of that..decide if you want to start using AAS. But how many actually do that?
Definitely agree with what you said. I'm more referring to the mindset that people have that a pill will keep them healthy when they are willing to put no effort in doing anything besides take a pill.

In the case of aas, I hope that anyone using aas is busting their ass in the gym, eating right, etc. I think when people use aas too soon or dont need it, it's more of an issue of not being patient and wanting to accelerate growth rather than people wanting something to compensate for lack of effort dirt and training wise

i agree with this post brother
look INWARD first, focus on preventative rather than post diagnostic treatments.
intermittent fasting, fermented foods, multi, fish oil, sauna/steam therapies, cardio, weight training, DIET, try eating toward your blood type, start there
never a bad idea to run an herbal GI detox either
Yep. Doctors aren’t health care, they’re sick care. Health care is the practices you do to avoid being sick

I notice this a lot. No preventive measures whatsoever. In fact, the only thing I disagree on is that people don't know. They know. They just don't give a shit. And they don't most likely because they know modern medicine will save their unhealthy asses... usually. And if it's sudden, it's a tragedy. No it isn't. They were already living on borrowed time as it was. The fact that they wrecked their drunk ass into a cement wall or had an instantly fatal weight/health/exercise preventable death shocks people.to their core.

Even the younger guys out there 300lbs of fat covered in kevlar with a sidearm and sporting a tricked out AR-15, dumb as a rock, all thinking they're Soldier-of-Fortune covers. Makes me laugh. The Gravy SEALs, MEAL Team 6 LMAO!

Don't get me wrong. I own a Springfield 5.56 NATO (.223 Rem), several sidearms, and an assortment of hunting rifles and shotguns but give me my choice of 3 other guys and we could cut down a whole F150 caravan of those clowns like wheat. The only difference is that I'd never turn my muzzle on a fellow American or ally no matter how big a snowflake liberal SJW or Q/MAGA RWNJ they were.

Back to health, I think too often we are at extremes. We don't eat, exercise, rest properly or enough or we ear, exercise, rest TOO much. Many reading this right now are 180lbs and are just fine at that weight, but they're still juicing. I was 210 out of high school and looking back at me at my son's age I was fairly diesel even then. And I had hardly even trained. We dicked around in high school and some in college but I was almost 30 before I started taking all this seriously back in the late 90's.

Talk to y'all later.
Agree for the most part. I used to work with a guy who was so lazy he barley moved. He bragged about his discipline eating 1,000 calories. I told him that was unhealthy if he would just get off his ass at work and do his job he could eat more food and keep losing weight.

He'd always talk about all the medication he was on for this and that, like he was bragging about it.

I'm just thinking, the guy doesn't eat, doesn't move, pumps prescriptions in his body, it's just like a cycle of destruction that feeds itself.

He'd be better off moving a little bit, eating like a man and not a 90lb girl, and ditching all the medication that probably zapped his energy or caused him to not want to eat

I feel like in society obesity is a problem but we have a good portion of the population who is malnourished. They eat less than 2k calories and pump themselves full of coffee and energy drinks.

To me fast metabolism is a sign of good health and indicates someone is active. Im not huge by any means but if I go near 2000 calories my weight will plummet from 192 down to 170.

Agree for the most part. I used to work with a guy who was so lazy he barley moved. He bragged about his discipline eating 1,000 calories. I told him that was unhealthy if he would just get off his ass at work and do his job he could eat more food and keep losing weight.

He'd always talk about all the medication he was on for this and that, like he was bragging about it.

I'm just thinking, the guy doesn't eat, doesn't move, pumps prescriptions in his body, it's just like a cycle of destruction that feeds itself.

He'd be better off moving a little bit, eating like a man and not a 90lb girl, and ditching all the medication that probably zapped his energy or caused him to not want to eat

I feel like in society obesity is a problem but we have a good portion of the population who is malnourished. They eat less than 2k calories and pump themselves full of coffee and energy drinks.

To me fast metabolism is a sign of good health and indicates someone is active. Im not huge by any means but if I go near 2000 calories my weight will plummet from 192 down to 170.
Less work and more food, and more work and less food never work and always lead to health issues. The key is more work and more food. You won’t find many people who have great body composition in the previous two categories. Create a need for food with work(increasing metabolism) and feed it with moderate to high protein and quality calories for the most part and boom. Less food less work works for weight loss to a degree, but is neither healthy or sustainable

Agree. If there are 2 guys 210lbs at 8 percent trying to maintain their weight, and one is eating 2500 calories the other 4k, it's not hard to guess who is probably healthier.

One thing for sure, is that all of this is easy. It is not difficult to come to even a rudimentary understanding of how to make gains. It's the will to do it. We love to do it. Most people hate it. Consistency...

One thing for sure, is that all of this is easy. It is not difficult to come to even a rudimentary understanding of how to make gains. It's the will to do it. We love to do it. Most people hate it. Consistency...
That’s really what it comes down to. Consistency. Do the workouts and eat right more often than not and you’ll be in better shape than most people. I absolutely crave that consistency. If I miss meals, or workouts it throws my whole day off. Not to mention my digestion. That’s been the biggest key for me is to eat what I’m supposed to when I’m supposed to. If I start missing meals, or eating things that weren’t on my meal plan my digestion falls apart

That’s really what it comes down to. Consistency. Do the workouts and eat right more often than not and you’ll be in better shape than most people. I absolutely crave that consistency. If I miss meals, or workouts it throws my whole day off. Not to mention my digestion. That’s been the biggest key for me is to eat what I’m supposed to when I’m supposed to. If I start missing meals, or eating things that weren’t on my meal plan my digestion falls apart
Same. Lemon water and adding a pretty large amount of fruit and veggies allow me to get to the higher calorie stuff by the end of the day. If I divert, within 3-4 days, bad news.

my close homey eddie sanchez was one of first in big leagues to take on crocop , they fought in russia, crocop won . yes splitting someones wig is a nasty noise and feeling, learned from a lousiville slugger and an easton reflex@! the bounceback and bat shock feels like you're hitting a home run., gag. I got smacked with a maglite when I was a kid crossing through the wrong apartments and it fractured my orbital. I never did anything to someone that wasn't already attempted or done toward me back then, now two guys I grew up shooting at smasher and curly are some of my closest friends, the power of god and humility having had numerous attempts on your life
I hear you man. It’s a little hard to see in this pic but I have a dime sized scar between my first and second knuckle on this hand from a fight. I hit the guy with a stupid hard left uppercut and his front incisor actually came out and embedded itself into the bone. I had to have a buddy pull it out for me. I glued it back together with superglue and did a round of cephalexin that I bought from a feed supply store

Attachments

• 218C48F6-28F1-44E7-87E2-4F61481E6B7E.jpeg
    218C48F6-28F1-44E7-87E2-4F61481E6B7E.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 9
Reading the thread BigA started regarding DC, and all the mentions of past boards and members, really got me feeling super nostalgic.

People bringing up old boards I belonged to anabolex, IM, MM, AF, EF, and CEM, got me thinking of some of the other boards I was also a member of. OM, anabolicboard, SBI, VIPBB, anabolic-planet, meso, AR, UGsupplments, fitnessgeared. How many of you remember gotfina? OsBB, anabolicparadise, fitnessboard, and I'm sure more I've forgotten about. I wasn't on all these boards at the same time necessarily, but at one point or another I was.

I can't remember every member of course, I've forgotten way more than I remember but ppl that come to mind...canuk4, purplehaze, bmf2, Mr.X, testsorone1, superior, crank, jetli, PLmuscle, JohnnyB, house1, grizzly, Mr BMJ, STK, m***a, IP (back when he would actually post on the boards), wickedone, hiramabiff, terminX, dangergrounds, oilman, dizzy, intensityX, ronb, crankinstein, badham, bigtex, coldstone, jcp2, takemo, Taz, fonz, satchboogie, EA, RBL, liftsiron, swole4u, n4cer, animal, grunt76, bigdawg, basskiller, iron bull, buffness, ncsports, mugsy, graybass, bellx, gxr, GK, Karius, par deus (I'm sure I'm misspelling his name) and the many others I've unfortunately forgotten.

My first board, I can't remember which one it was, I'm thinking mesomorphosis? I can't remember the board Mr.X ran, but I do recall they had great information on CKD, and I'm pretty certain I met STK there. Maybe massmonsterz?

STK was my very first IP source, we spoke online all the time, hurt like hell when he passed away. I remember he only sold tabs, and they would come sandwiched between masking tape..pretty ingenious because they didn't make a sound.

Swole4u hooked me up with a great private source out of Colorado I believe it was, only made tren and prop from pellets..but i remember how fucking strong they were! Got all my GH from the legend M***A ( if you know you know), igf came from Australia I can't remember the name of the company gopep maybe? But I was getting it from a guy out of Arizona if memory serves.

I can't remember the name, but I used to get some prop that used a solvent I remember smelled like smoke, like burning wood...shit would make me swell up like nothing I've ever experienced...but it was some good test prop.

You had the source from Greece, trucker something I believe it was. There was the guy from Spain that sold legit winstrol, and the guy from South America I believe Brazil, that had legit abombs from syntex.

There was also a guy I would get real Russian dianabol (which I remember people saying were actually methyl test), all I know they had to be the best dbols I've used. Of course, you had the real Thai pinks, and green monsters...plus the paper stuff!

You had the guy that scammed the fuck out of people, then I believe he was locked up for killing his girlfriend, or something like that. There was another guy qbert I believe that was also a huge scammer. There was on meso a scammer that was supposedly a female source..she would talk all sweet to you, it claimed to be latina, so it would call you papi (I say it, because who knows if it was a woman or not). You also had some pretty good sources on meso as well, I got a lot of my Mexican gear from a guy I met there. I would get boxes sent to me loaded to the brim with QV, sydgroup, and mexican T3.

Satchboogie left with a lot of money, I'm fortunate that I got my items before he did his vanishing act. Fonz was another interesting character, he was the self proclaimed tren guru..i believe he claimed to be a soccer player, at one point he claimed to have used tren for like a year straight or some crazy shit like that.

There was a member of IM, maybe he was a mod, that I would get powder Nolvadex from, who ended up scamming and disappearing. He was from Connecticut or something like that. Speed something or gear something such a long time ago. I would get raws that would be put in Chinese newspapers, and would arrive via DHL. I can't for the life of me remember their name, but they would let you buy raws in grams, so you didn't have to get a 100g of tren for example which was extremely expensive, or worst primo. Jetli was another great raw source.

I remember a source that had a website that sold legit sounding products, but what you got was real gear. Probably one of the first websites I can remember, that was set up by the source.

You had the situation with a college kid dying from D*P, and the guy that sourced I believe got time for that. There was a source out of AZ, that only did tren, great tren too! Again I'm sorry for not remembering all the names, or even getting some of the names wrong, but we are talking 20 plus years of being on the boards.

You had the guy that literally thought ass shots meant shots in the asshole itself. He posted on EF asking if it should hurt that much, they killed that kid there lol. One not funny was the kid that killed himself on BB.coms anything goes section. He posted a link to where he was streaming it, he took a shit ton of pills and laid down. People were laughing, telling him to do it, the world is better off, etc. I guess no one really believed it was real, but the next morning when he was still lying the same way, people realized this kid really did this. The last you saw of the stream was the cops breaking in. From what I remember, a member from India called the police based on the area his ip address was showing. After that BB.com started to change big time, the board name was all over the news, I believe they even mentioned possible arrests for those that egged him on.

Anabolex was good for a while but then that place turned to almost a neo nazi forum, and I left. I remember there was a tragic incident, where one of the mods was killed on their way home. The cause of the accident was an illegal from Mexico, and that's when I saw the change on that board. I can't for the life of remember his name, but there was one mod that had to of been related to Hitler himself, the racist bigoted shit that he posted, was part of the reason certain boards were started..people were sick of that crap.

GAC, zencall, PRL, TSL morning star, Cambridge, pro pharm, bodiez, so many good ugl went down. It was a very dark time, board owners vanished, some boards closed down, scammers were everywhere, it wasn't so much fun at this point. You didn't know who could be trusted, you cleaned house like never before..I remember running around putting all my shit in a trash bag and leaving it with a friend in another city. Every car I saw that looked odd, I would prepare myself to get arrested. I was close to some of bigger labs busted (I'll just leave it at that), so I can honestly say I was scared as fuck! It broke my heart to see so many good people have their lives destroyed over gear! Again what a dark time.

Anyway this is the longest post I've ever put up lol, sorry for that..I just got so nostalgic, I needed to post this.

If you recognize some of the names, situations, sources, etc I mentioned or that I forgot to mention… please post up!

I mean you can teach kids social skills. You can tell grown men not to wear a schmedium shirt, not to talk about the gym and video games to girls, not to blow up their phone...but at the end of the day it someone isn't confident, isn't funny, is awkward, boring, desperate, lives with mom, I don't think these things can be hidden. I don't think anyone is going to get good at dealing with women reading a book designed to make profit for the writer or talking on a forum
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Take any of the top 10 b2b enterprise or strategic sales reps from any company and put them up against the worlds best pickup artist whose more attractive than the salesmen and I’ll put my Money on the salesmen every time and twice on Sunday.
Convincing people to agree with your position, whether it’s on sex, a point of view, a decision outcome etc… is a learned skill. I’m not taking car salesmen here, I’m talking about the kind that have to convince a majority of 12+ stake holders that an 8 or 9 figure spend is good for the business.

I remember satchboogie, fonz, etc. Ret. Anyone remember blastandcruise? Seems like it just disappeared, good small board where people knew their stuff diet and training wise. I remember meso back in the day, lots of scamming, back in the days of Western Union. Got my first order from iKon, Iranian test e amps, little Blue things. Karuis was always Golden.

I remember satchboogie, fonz, etc. Ret. Anyone remember blastandcruise? Seems like it just disappeared, good small board where people knew their stuff diet and training wise. I remember meso back in the day, lots of scamming, back in the days of Western Union. Got my first order from iKon, Iranian test e amps, little Blue things. Karuis was always Golden.
Ret!!!!! Yes that was his name! Those Russian dbols were just amazing, but you had to get the right ones, akrikhin or something close to that. Those tabs would put size on you, like nothing else. This was like 2002, 2003 somewhere around that time. Miss those days!

I remember all of that. The bodybuilding contest between Satchboogie and another member was funny. Can't remember the other guys name.

Ordered a lot of fina conversion kits. Those worked well. I too saw some Chinese newspapers and greeting cards. Carbon copy paper.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131