over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling internationally with PEDs

Rainmanisback

Registered
I always wondered how professional bodybuilders travel and manage to stick to their PEDs protocols, especially in the days of the European Grand Prix... I mean I guess some of them might have sources in the different countries they visit to keep up...

I travel a lot for work internationally and never had an issue with my PEDs ever and I bring them with me on the plane! I know is not a good idea but for the most part customs agents are not looking for small quantities of PEDs... I just wanted to hear if any of you have any personal experiences about traveling with your stuff or if you have heard stories from Pros or other bodybuilders?

I remove the labels but I’ve brought my stuff unlabeled and haven’t had any issues yet. Usually just some unlabeled gh and a small vial of unlabeled test

A pro friend of mine has a lot of stuff scripted and will just load anything he has that’s unscripted into his scripted bottles/boxes. According to him, if it’s got a prescription on there that’s enough for customs/TSA (only international travel was to Canada though, I believe. The hard part would be getting the prescriptions lol.

Never had a problem. And I have been to some pretty shady countries and also some very strict countries. I always keep my goods in in the original packaging with the prescription and doctor info on it. When moving underground shit me thinks one must hide it well or ship it to somebody there, which is another risk. In the past, internationally, I had a PM member in the country (France) to take care of me once I got there which eliminated the risk of confiscations. Cool.

I can imagine customs not caring for half a vial of test and possibly some hgh but in combination with needles and syringes? I wouldn't sit comfortably

I always wondered how professional bodybuilders travel and manage to stick to their PEDs protocols, especially in the days of the European Grand Prix... I mean I guess some of them might have sources in the different countries they visit to keep up...

I travel a lot for work internationally and never had an issue with my PEDs ever and I bring them with me on the plane! I know is not a good idea but for the most part customs agents are not looking for small quantities of PEDs... I just wanted to hear if any of you have any personal experiences about traveling with your stuff or if you have heard stories from Pros or other bodybuilders?
Pre-loaded syringes but in all honesty, I have brought my TRT vials on at least 100 flights across multiple countries and it was never even checked by security.

Pre-loaded syringes but in all honesty, I have brought my TRT vials on at least 100 flights across multiple countries and it was never even checked by security.
With syringe/needles?

Good discussion, surprised it sounds so easy, thought it'd be difficult

On the other hand Stallone didn't fill out the right paper work years ago and was busted bring HGH into Australia. As i remember once his people filled out the right forms he was good to go. Have to think the average guy would have had it harder for doing the same thing.

I just put everything in a cooler with a big box of slin pins and put everything else in the same boxes and put the vials in empty insulin boxes with my R and Log in there too. The one time in Italy at Naples Int (NAP) where customs was sticking his Italian snout in my cooler I just got very indignant and he moved me and my wife through rather embarrassed. But I would NOT get away with that today. No way. I'd just mail it ahead of time.

Good post everytime i travel i try to inject prior and then the minute i get home i aways think of the what if .. and it doesnt help that i watch locked up abroad lol!

I've never done it, but a friend of mine that competes says he's never had problems. I guess it would depend on where you are going though. I don't think I would ever chance it.

Rolling the dice as I have been randomly searched before.

A pro friend of mine has a lot of stuff scripted and will just load anything he has that’s unscripted into his scripted bottles/boxes. According to him, if it’s got a prescription on there that’s enough for customs/TSA (only international travel was to Canada though, I believe. The hard part would be getting the prescriptions lol.
lol protip

The last year I have flown around 6 times , all orals and supplements in a pill organizer , sealed syringes and needles with my bottle of test in a insulin traveling case. Never once stopped or asked about it.

Damn I would NEVER fly with gear not international especially, if flying domestic I would possibly take some orals in a vitamin bottle but definitely not vials or needles. That's just me!

Damn I would NEVER fly with gear not international especially, if flying domestic I would possibly take some orals in a vitamin bottle but definitely not vials or needles. That's just me!

I flew internationally three times last year and all with carry on; United Arab Emirates, Tanzania and Seychelles. As long as I had the proper documentation (which you may or may not have) I felt safe and sound. Was only asked to open one bag and that was my camera bag.

As said above, I put pills in a weekly pill organizer and take pre loaded slin pins with my test and/or whatever else I’m running but I always take a labeled insulin pen as well in a small bag with the slin pins just to make it look more official I guess. Even if I’m not used the slin. People aren’t going to question insulin and I’d just say the slin pins are a different type. Not like they can test it.
I’ve never tried any real quantity though. Only like a weeks worth or so.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131